tuscl

Valentines Day - PLs Pay Up

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
What are you PLs doing for your DSs, ATFs, CFs etc. etc. for Valentine's Day?

I heard CrazyJoe is bringing his a roll of toilet paper.

Juice is bringing Jackie a case of Four Loko.

JS69 is giving his DS her own ATM card linked to his bank account.

SJG is bringing his pocket Spanish translator and some chloroform to Tijuana.

Fishsticks will be bringing his Pokémon Valentines card and Hershey kisses to his middle school Valentine's Day party next week.

Jackslash's Beef Stroganoff and Lasagna are the specials on the menu at Penthouse club on Valentine's Day so everyone can enjoy his cooking.

34 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Nothing for any of them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Awe maybe you, SJG, Fishsticks and Doug could go out on a double date. SJG will bring the chloroform in case anyone gets 2nd thoughts.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That was for txtittyfag(dot)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I bought cards for my 3 favorite strippers. I'm sure the strippers will love the cards, but even more they'll love the $100 in the cards.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Another vote for "nothing for any of them".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnne I'm more ducked than this...I broke it off with Jackie and I'm dating a new Girl...so you know V-Day number one has to be good aka cost me money lol...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna write a romantic song and sing it to them in the club over the DJ's mic - I'm sure they'll like that over any $$$ I would give them
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Not a thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In all honesty jack, $100 is not much these days, it's a good gift for a kid but not so much for an adult - especially compared to the amount you usually give them - they'll probably be disappointed, probably better off making it $200 if you're gonna give them anything at all
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Walk in to your favorite club with a dozen roses and start handing them out to the girls.
    Buy them at Kroger and they do not cost much and the benefits !!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Nice idea from TT...I might try that!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No need to chloroform in Tijuana. No need for chloroform anywhere.

But learning Spanish is a necessity, before that wall goes up.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ah you're right SJG, Fishsticks will take it up the ass no questions asked!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    We just got back from skiing snowbird so the idea of spending money on valentines day for us is a non-starter. Its a Tuesday night and Wednesday is a work day.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Just paged through my prized copy of the The System and couldn't find any mention of Valentine's Day gifts. So I guess it's just of another routine date with the white polyester suit over at Applebees.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'll probably get my ATF something deliverable.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Random, take her to Olive Garden instead. It's more romantic for one and the other rule of thumb (which may be omitted from the System), "strippers love Olive Garden!"

Think of the fanciest restaurant that your wife loves that you go to for a "special occasion" - well Olive Garden is the equivalent for most strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, your mom has repeatedly made it clear that as long as this matter of the 21 cats is under investigation, you are not to leave the attic, and the internet is to remain disconnected.

That you keep defying her, has made her mad. I have just talked with her, and she is considering having me send some of my Christian Eating Lions out there to stand guard duty, to make sure you stay in the attic.

Think about it.

SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Red Lobster is another good stripper restaurant.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    White Castle is the best, when you fart, it will be onions she smells.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Love how fucked up Lloyd is, he tries to make a diss and fails miserably every time.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'll give her an erect penis that she can play with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I'm taking my OTC girl to Vegas. She's telling me she's going to treat me so well and get me so fucked up that I'm going to marry her...
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, you are absolutely right about strippers' love for the Olive Garden. Last summer I offered to take my first overnight OTC girl wherever she wanted for dinner and she chose the Olive Garden! Now I'm no food snob -- I rather like the OG, Red Lobster, Chili's, and other "casual dining restaurants" myself sometimes -- but on a date, especially if someone else is paying, I would choose something less generic, like an actual ethnic restaurant or a non-chain steak or seafood place.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Nothing, not even for the ATF. It's not a romantic relationship for her (except during dates!), so why should I treat it as one?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Around here the restaurants (and flower shops) get slammed for St. Valentine's Day so I never go out for those. I'll get grilling a couple steaks and some vegetables at home. Nothing for strippers. I'm not spending a hundred dollars but I did find something on legit markdown that I know she will like so I got that so I'll get away closer to 20 than 100 and it's the thought hat counts.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What is a thought hat?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol. Apparently I forgot to put on the 'thought hat'. My mistake.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ;-)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ;-)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    for the most part, i've never been the type to have a CF, ATF, DS

but within the last year or so, that has changed and now i do have one. but i ain't getting her no valentines day gift or anything. that's like the ultimate PL move

i noticed something though. her club on valentine's day is giving a free dance for paid entry into the club
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Personally I think the perfect valentines day gift for dancers- give her your boxer shorts after you LDK and tell her lovingly "Now wash these, Bitch!" ;)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion