Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorite Stripper

Imamutt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the past I used ZipStrip, but it seems to me that Bix works better. For more delicate applications I use paint thinner mixed with linseed oil...

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I remember this one blonde milf at Jaguars in Fat City, LA. Statuesque, fit as fuck, and so much fun to just hang out and talk to. Unfortunately there was a shitload if turnover amongst the SCs in New Orleans, and so many that it was damn near impossible to follow a stripper before she moved on again. I had a hard time sync'ing up with her schedule before I lost touch with her. And that was a damn shame, because she had ATF and maybe even DS potential.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

she's latina. specifically mexican. she's about 5"5 and has black hair that goes a little bit beyond her shoulders. she has a small tat above one of her breasts, but besides that she has no other tats. she has B-cups with lovely hershey chocolate kiss nipples

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You should try Oops, it works better than Goof Off.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

My favorite stamps are the Charlie Brown winter series.

Profile picture for DallasCowboys
DallasCowboys
•

There was this one chick at XTC in dallas. Nice lil booty and titties. Her LDs was okay, it wasn't the greatest but she was sexy as fuck though so I guess it made up for it. I almost got extras but was cock blocked by my only ride back home.. The uber would have been about $100 back to Carrollton.

W
wallanon
•

Is this some kind of experiment?

Profile picture for 50StateBucketList
50StateBucketList
•

Soft spot for dancer named Bella. Fit as fuck, like swimsuit competition without the overmuscle and fake tan. 9 or 10 easy on physical looks. 10 for being super cool. She was always making big money on stage and hard to get time to talk/dance with. Seen here a dozen time and have been able to really talk a couple.

Saw here recently after a couple years. Still has it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement