tuscl

Favorite Stripper

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:17 AM
In the past I used ZipStrip, but it seems to me that Bix works better. For more delicate applications I use paint thinner mixed with linseed oil...

7 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I remember this one blonde milf at Jaguars in Fat City, LA. Statuesque, fit as fuck, and so much fun to just hang out and talk to. Unfortunately there was a shitload if turnover amongst the SCs in New Orleans, and so many that it was damn near impossible to follow a stripper before she moved on again. I had a hard time sync'ing up with her schedule before I lost touch with her. And that was a damn shame, because she had ATF and maybe even DS potential.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    she's latina. specifically mexican. she's about 5"5 and has black hair that goes a little bit beyond her shoulders. she has a small tat above one of her breasts, but besides that she has no other tats. she has B-cups with lovely hershey chocolate kiss nipples
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You should try Oops, it works better than Goof Off.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My favorite stamps are the Charlie Brown winter series.
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    There was this one chick at XTC in dallas. Nice lil booty and titties. Her LDs was okay, it wasn't the greatest but she was sexy as fuck though so I guess it made up for it. I almost got extras but was cock blocked by my only ride back home.. The uber would have been about $100 back to Carrollton.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Is this some kind of experiment?
  • 50StateBucketList
    7 years ago
    Soft spot for dancer named Bella. Fit as fuck, like swimsuit competition without the overmuscle and fake tan. 9 or 10 easy on physical looks. 10 for being super cool. She was always making big money on stage and hard to get time to talk/dance with. Seen here a dozen time and have been able to really talk a couple. Saw here recently after a couple years. Still has it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion