tuscl

I Finally Understand Why People Make it Rain !!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
From my time living out of tents, shelters and vans I was poor as fuck....$100 was like $10,000 to me....but know I'm more financial strapped and $100 feels like $1 to me these days...it feels damn good to toss some all over a hoe...shit it feels good to make others feel bad for being broke bitches...I mean I worked and sucked dick to get to this spot in life...ant my fault other don't hustle....the more I earn the more I want to burn in the Display of making it rain on a hoe

10 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Can I live vicariously through you?

Have to be honest... I've never, ever, ever, made it rain in a club, even in my wildest spending days.

Just seemed like a total waste of money with no return on the investment.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    If you can afford to Make It Rain you're not worried about ROI
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shitty mess with dollar bills. Just use them for tp before you rain them all over stripper ass
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If you can afford to Make It Rain you're not worried about ROI

Bingo

When $1 bills feel like ¢1 it ant shit to toss it around and watch a broke ass bitch pick it up lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    When you gamble $200-$500 stacks on a single hand of poker making it rain on a hoe is the lest of my worries

Juice making BOsS moves
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Tell the juicebox69, you made it rain with Monopoly money, right?

What happened next? I'm sure it made for a brilliant story!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    * Tell the truth juicebox69
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I didn't rain but I did make it "drizzle" (about $135 in $5 bills). By drizzle, I mean about 30 bills. I (personally) don't like drawing too much attention from the staff.

-30 bills aren't too bad to clean up quickly (without staff help); especially in a small, localized area.
    -It's just barely large enough of a pile of money for her to roll around in, rub on herself, etc.

I did this late in 2015 and the dancer seemed to really get into it. Like she stopped her pole tricks then spent the last 30 seconds just rolling in the pile in front of me. She did comment after her stage set that rolling in the aroma of new, crisp bills was beyond awesome. Asked if I got them new from the bank: Yep.

I wonder if anyone else likes the smell of new money or if that is just the dancer and me?

--

Rain making isn't really for me. I tried it just to try it and see what the fuss was about. But I don't think I would repeat it. If I felt like dumping a bunch of money as show of my personal wealth, I would just increase my annual charitable giving. I guess it's a hip hop cultural thing or a black American cultural thing or something.

I'll just keep going the white thing of tipping money discreetly in g-strings and garters. I much prefer that. If I had a lot of money, I would just buy dances, or maybe spring for OTC or extras. No more rain making for me. Though I did appreciate the comments the dancer made and that she said "it was beyond awesome." It felt good for her to say that. So in hindsight, for that one time, it was worth it for me. Let loose once in a while. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice

Juice

Juice

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion