tuscl

Why would a stripper ask

Monday, January 30, 2017 9:32 AM
...if I had any bi tendencies. We've been all about some relatively tame kinks. I told her I had no interest or attraction to men at all and asked why she would ask that, and she changed the subject. Being the throwback apeman that I am, I have no effeminate appearance or mannerisms at all, and I definitely don't have a flair for fashion. I asked if that was her fantasy to manage two guys or if someone expressed an interest in being with her and another guy, but she wouldn't say any more about it. Maybe she's just being sure I'm low risk for stds?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bubba267 and myself were both asked by the same Follies dancer if we wanted to do a 3 some with her. We both declined. Our analysis of the of the proposal was that it would double her money.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    "She" was a TS and thought you were cute?
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat, that's a plausible deduction. I suppose more than double since she might demand a kink/fetish up charge.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    RS6x111, oh no, not at all. IF she were, she'd be post op, and the handiwork of something above and beyond the most gifted surgeon alive. Her pussy is absolutely original equipment!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Imamutt --> "Being the throwback apeman that I am, I have no effeminate appearance or mannerisms at all, and I definitely don't have a flair for fashion." I lot of gay men don't fit the stereotype either. There's no requirement that gay and effeminate go together. You can still be a "man's man" and still be gay (pun intended), lol!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I think she was just trying to make interesting convo. I don't think she was necessarily interesting in a MMF or MFM threesome. But sometimes I like taking to lesbians since I'm attracted to women and often the stories are arousing for no other reason that FF is twice the boobs and twice the asses. She's probably the same way, and hearing a tale (should you have had one) involving two hot men , might have aroused her, for no other reason than she's aroused / turned on by men! I wouldn't necessarily read any more into it than that. ;) $0.02
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    My last comment. It seems a lot of male Tusclers (dallas702 freely admitted this) are really insecure when it comes to homophobia or homo-eroticism. It's not a big deal.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    D77, you seem to be well informed on the matter, not that there's anything wrong with that .. so that's why the little Mexican guys at job sites perk up when they see me, and I hear them saying things like 'macho' and 'urso' ?
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Interesting take. I've known her very well for a long time. Usually if brings up something new out of the blue, she's either done it or wants to. I'm a one on one kind of guy, but if she wants dp, I'm good with that but not doing anything with another guy
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You can never know the mind of a stripper, but I'd guess she's got a customer who will give her a large payday if she can score another guy for a 3some
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'd go with she's just making conversation, I mean how many times does she get asked if she's bi-sexual from customers. She probably assumes it's normal for strippers to ask guys if they are - and it's really not normal. Side note - one of the burliest guys I know is gay and doesn't hide it either. You'd never know if talking to him or by the way he dresses, until his little boyfriend comes out and gives him a big hug.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'm with Subra. I've received a few of those offers, but without the courtesy of asking if I had any curiosity in that arena. Apparently there's guys willing to pay big for that, in one case she offered me a JS69 kinda money to do it. Not my thing, but to each his own.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    My first guess would be what Subraman said, followed closely by just voicing a thought that popped into her head. Third would be that she has a gay friend who wants to play. :)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Mutt - she was going to ask u for play for pay in a 3 some with her xbox boyfriend.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Maybe she wants to peg you
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This is bad, but sometimes they are trying to fish out anyone who could be bi, because they are concerned about HIV. Or other times, they just want to understand you. It is a screen, as I have seen. SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    At Solid Gold in OP, before it closed, there was a dancer who had been hired by a queer to proposition custies for a three way with them. I was under the impression that you would have to perform on both man and woman. She was one of the skankiest dancers in shift, so I wouldn't have even gotten dance from her. Maybe your dancer was digging for something similar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion