tuscl

Oldest stripper

larryfisherman
California
How old was the oldest stripper you've ever seen in the strip club?

I didn't personally see this stripper, but another stripper told me a few months ago there was this stripper who was 61 who was working the day shift. She said she looked like she was in her 40's.

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    45yo. Usually when they have tits starting to sag they look better if they show that off instead of hiding it. This one always wore t-shirts, with nothing underneath. She looked good. Better than the bikini tops. Definitely a toda la noche girl.

SJG

Plato's Timaeus, and we can read about Atlantis
    http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1572/1572…

Big Ass, Thunder Thighs!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gScLIyRdbaY/Th…

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/ar…

https://www.coty.com/sites/default/files…

Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9N…

Are Dougster and his friends driving us towards a utopia, like implied in "Star Trek", or towards a dystopia, as detailed in "The Matrix"?

$5.2 Trillion, used completely unproductively.

Stones, Montreal 1989
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBpuht7…
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    58 and she looked 35 because tits were done well and had a fair amount of work done on neck and eyes. She worked out at gym 4 tomes per week. At same club, saw a dancer that was 28 but looked 60 plus.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Ive seen them in there early 40's but I try not to look...LoL
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in tj i have had great times with two older strippers... one at hk and another at las chaveles... both looked in their early 30s... one is actually 42 and the other was 52 when i enjoyed her... numerous times.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Summer, ATF - 45 when she hung them up. The top earner at Fantasies Nightclub on dayshift only.

Shelby, favorite at Good Guys Club, 46

Jasper, favorite at the late, lamented 1320 Club II ~42-44

None of these women looked to be older than their early thirties! Good genes, good diet, and great work ethics for all three!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The oldest stripper I've fucked was 52. She looked like she was in her mid-30's.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There was a Latina at Follies a year ago that told me that she was 50. Decent body but lines in her face gave it away. Haven't seen her in a long time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The oldest one that I personally saw was 40 years old, her body was still great. There were a few others that looked older than 40, but I didn't verify their age.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    On the Xoticspot sight, mainly Portland, I've seen pics of older ones, still dancing. Look good to me.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Mid 50's, one was still mighty fine, the other one, well, she should have quit 10 years ago,
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Mid 50's, one was still mighty fine, the other one, well, she should have quit 10 years ago,
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    There should be mandatory retirement for strippers at age 35.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    She wasn't a house stripper, but Jim Mitchell used to invite one of the legendary strippers from the '70s, back to perform at his club every year. And, last time I saw her perform, she was probably around 70
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I wonder if anyone here has been to the Clermont Lounge in ATL? Supposedly that club just has the older dancers.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I knew one as a personal friend who hung up the heels at 51. She got married and went mainstream. She always had her head screwed on straight too. I see her on FB and she looks very happy.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I thought clackport oh I mean lil fishsticks was quitting TUSCL?
  • K
    8 years ago
    I know of a few clubs with women in their 50's and 60's. Some of these women have devoted followings. Not for me but I don't begrudge another man his kink.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    There is an ancient club in Atlanta called the Clermont Lounge. It is so bad it became trendy with celebrities. Lady Gaga goes there for pete's sake. There is a dancer there named Blondie that has been dancing there for 45 years. Yes, 45 years. She is, I believe, in her mid to late 60's. She is still the main attraction and can still crush a beer can with her massive boobs.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    A fav of mine is 50. She looks in her late 30s to 40s. I just couldn't believe her when she told me. Nonetheless, she's still a go to stripper for me because of the mileage and shes attractive for her age. However, I've somewhat pulled back since I've made several attempts at OTC but she's always changing the subject.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I don't specifically know how old she was, but it was suggested that the oldest dancer I met was in her 60's. We got it on, too. If you can imagine Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls getting laid, that was exactly what she sounded like. She may have been the freakiest dancer ever. There were at least 4 other dancers just at that club who were at least 50.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have two actually! One I've known almost 20 years and she's still mega hot in a very natural way despite store bought tits. I get top shelf service from her needless to say. The other is a fellow singer; she's in an amazing duet with her b/f doing a unique brand of metal. I've seen them play and I was just blown away. I'm trying to get them to open for us, but so far we haven't managed to arrange it. She's got her own brand of hotness and is surprisingly high milage as a bonus.

This being said, I usually like dancers in the 25-30 range all things being equal. I nice change from my age appropriate g/f's! These two are a real exception.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    53 and she looks great (in the dim SC lighting until you get really close). Nice work done on her body. She gives a good HJ and is available for OTC.

I also have had dances from a grandma that is in good shape but I don't know her age.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Ahhh yes, I've heard about Blondie. Whenever Nardwuar interviews someone from Atlanta, he always asks them if they've seen Blondie's act at Clermont Lounge, and yes he said Blondie crushes beer cans with her tits.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Subraman, would you be referring to Marilyn Chambers from Behind the Green Door, and from the Ivory Snow advertisements?

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/pv/upi/a2aacadae7e…

If you go back that far, when so much could happen in the front room, and usually fairly easily and cheap, then you should most appreciate my position that letting girls sell you dances is a chump's game.

SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    No, it wasn't Marilyn Chambers. I can't remember who it was, unfortunately
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Okay, but you know the importance of unstructured front room interactions, as opposed to letting girls sell you dances.

SJG
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    43, looks late 20s. She lives right, exercises regularly, and is down to half a pack a day last time we talked. Limited mileage, no chance of OTC, but always a good grind.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Met a 54 yo dancer a couple of years ago. Her face showed her age but her body was smokin hot. There was a 60yo+ dancer who used to dance at the old Wild Goose. I saw her a few times in the restroom and yes she was old but she was really a sweet gal. To her credit she still had her regulars who came in to see her. I wonder what became of her when the club shut down. Nobody's gonna hire a 60 yo stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion