tuscl

Obvious Post Is Obvious

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Friday, January 27, 2017 12:58 PM
Lecher's First Theorem of Strip Clubs: The quality of one's experience is directly proportional to the amount of funds at his disposal. Corollaries?

13 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Juice has to hitchhike to the strip club, sneak past the girl collecting the cover charge, and LDK from one lap dance.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    No. Economic theory suggests marginal utility trails off at some point. So it's not a direct proportion. $500-600/trip would get me rolling in style. But I can also have nearly as much fun after spending to first $250 or even just the first $100-140 and I don't really feel less deprived if I go without having a full $500 at my disposal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hey - Juice is our resident philosopher - stay in your lane bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "It's not the size but how you use it" If one is not smart/conscious about-it one can spend a good amount and not have a good-time - one can probably have a decent time w// $100 or $120 if one develops a plan (or a plane as Juice would put it).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And one's regret the next day can be proportional to how much was spent at the SC as well.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think a lot of variables come into play. Comparison: me in Detroit by myself with a taxi (so I can drink) getting my rocks off in VIP spending more in a night than I'd like to remember. Out with my friends at a dive club, no lapdances, probably $20-30 in stage tips and $30 in drinks (no cover) one of the best strip club nights ever.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yer basically right. i have been doing the lowest entry level dances to get a feel of a dancer that i have no prior experience with. then go from there. but..... there are times that IF i have made a dancer comfortable with me after some showroom sit down and talk sessions.... damn. all out good times in vip.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Lecher's First Theorem of Strip Clubs: The quality of one's experience is directly proportional to the amount of funds at his disposal." You know, even that is only true in the context of measuring against yourself. You, with a $500 budget, will have more fun than you with a $300 budget. But, chance are, if I walk into your favorite club with $500, you could still easily have a better time than me even if you only have $300, because you know the club... and of course, vice versa. "How?" you ask? "Example!" you demand? Okay, if you insist. In my favorite club, I stroll in the front door, while you'll pay the cover charge. I'll walk over to a booth, throw the reserved sign to the side, and sit; you'll either tip the bouncer to sit at a good reserved booth, or sit in a worse seat. I'll get a drink and the bartender knows me and always gives me a very generous pour, and sometimes swaps in the top-shelf liquor at regular price; you'll pay top dollar for an average pour. I already know who the hottest girls are and will snag my choice for the entire afternoon; you'll spend $ trying to find the right girl. And even if you find an awesome girl, this is an alcohol club, so the bouncer will be ON YOUR SHIT; unlike some of you, I always have a few words (and sometimes a shot) for the bouncer, and as a regular in good standing I seriously slide as far as what I can do in the back. You won't get away with half of what I do. In short: I'd bet I can give you double or triple my budget, and you might not have as good a time as me. And I'd be similarly lost in your home club. Which perhaps leads to another "obvious" rule -- Serious home court advantage to the regular, particularly if he wires things up right
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i still have a lot to learn.
  • MondoGoGo
    7 years ago
    The availability of the dancer you want is inversely proportional to the intensity of your desire for her. "Towards thee I roll, though all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; fromhell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Haha! Dominic is right. Not a theorem. Incorrect in fact.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Perhaps I should append, "All else equal, . . ." to the beginning.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    amount of funds has little to do with the quality of ones experience. way too many variables.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion