tuscl

Stripper said I could crash at her place...

mhend69
New York
She works in two towns and I'm visiting her at her club that's in her hometown and about 2 hours away from mine. I've known her for about 2 years now. Never spent a ton on her and never asked for OTC.

Is this anything more than a friendly invite or do you guys think there's more going on? I can provide more info, I just don't know what's relevant.

32 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Do you smoke weed?
    Do you play video games?
    If so she sees you as baby daddy material.
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    Don't smoke weed, do play video games. No kids in this equation.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Maybe she likes you. )
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    Possibly. I prefer to be skeptical and be a bit guarded since, well, her job is to separate me from my money. Figure it's better to err on caution than dive right in
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    I'll keep you posted, Sammy
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think likely explanations include:
    - She knows such an invitation can get your heart pounding and spending more on her, but when it actually comes to the night you're going to crash at her place, something will get in the way -- her roommate is home that night, her boyfriend is crashing at her place that night, her mom is visiting her, whatever.
    - There's OTC and remuneration expected

In other news: holy fuck, you go 2 hours each way to the SC, or are you staying over in that town for business purposes?
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    It's a pitstop on my way further out to visit some friends who just had their first kid. I've only been to SC's in that town once before.
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    That's ok by me. She's able to get me off if I let her. In other words, I'm always very happy with her dances.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh several theories - I'll only state positive ones:

1. You said you haven't spent a ton of money on her (to you) but maybe it's a lot to her.

2. Not every hot stripper has a boyfriend and they get lonely too and she genuinely likes you.

3. She lives alone and needs help with man shit. Stay the night and fuck her (your advantage) and in return you fix her sink, fix her tv and her washer (her advantage) lol!

You're wise to be guarded. Maybe just straight up ask her why she gave you the offer. Say "I like you and am very flattered you've asked me to spend the night, but I have to ask, why me?"
  • mhend69
    8 years ago
    I've spent at most $200 and as little as $35 (one dance and tip) with her. So, really not that much.
    I believe she does have an out of town bf which is why I have no qualms about our ITC encounters. Don't want to do anything stupid, right?

My gut is telling me it's just a friendly offer, and I will be mindful of the scenarios you guys mentioned. Regardless...It should be a fun night!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    What Shailynn said.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I would do it, but keep your eyes open as you arrive and enter. Notice anything and everything that seems out of place or suspicious. If you do stay the night, figure out some way to safeguard your valuables.
    Also, plan on paying her for OTC if it actually happens; but I more expect something to come up and interfere with it if you actually accept.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Go for it. Worse comes to worse you leave, best you get a free ride, anything in between is gravy
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What could possibly go wrong if you sleep at a stripper's place? She could steal your wallet. She could accuse you of rape. Her "out of town" boyfriend could show up, beat you to death, steal your car, and dump your body in the swamp.

Personally, I would pay for a hotel room where I could lock the door and sleep in peace.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree that there are absolutely risks -- hell, "strip club customer goes home with stripper, he boyfriend robs and kills him" stories happen a few times a year. Go in with eyes open, always.

I agree that some of the positive interpretations above are possible (e.g., Shailynn's) ... I just think those are low (very low) probability, although some of those have happened to me over teh decades I"ve been doing this, so it happens. I'd just caution you to not get too excited -- I personally think the most likely outcome is that, when it comes time for you to actually stay over, something is going to come up that prevents it. Anything past that is goodness
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Went to a strippers house where she and her sister lived. One of the first things I noticed was no heat (they had a couple of electric space heaters). I then noticed the crack pipes on the TV. I was getting ready to leave when she said she had to take her sister to work but, i should wait for her to get back so we can. do what ever we want when she gets back. Her sister then hollered at her to hurry up so she left. I noticed that one of the pipes was gone so I left as soon as her car was out of sight. I was glad I had parked up across the street in a mini retail section around the corner. That was the first and last time I went to a stripper's house. She called me later and I told her that I did not want to wait in someone's house I had left right as she did. She asked me to come back but I told her no I was already at the club and had gotten a drink. I never saw her again.
    Neutral ground only! = club, restaurant, hotel etc. Not her place not my place
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When dealing w/ strippers it's often a crapshoot, they can blow your mind or leave you shaking your head, I'd probably go for it and see what happens but I'd go in w/ no expectations.

Many strippers are often used to crashing in others people's houses so she may see it as something normal, I'd be more worried about getting too acquainted w/ her to where she may want me to help her out w/ her issues
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Reminds me early in my SCing career when I was living in Big-D (Dallas).

I used to go to a large mixed BYOB dive that was 60/20/20 Latin, Caucasian, AA - I had a fave thick light-skinned AA that used to drive down from OKC to dance on Fr and Sat; she would rent a car for the weekend to make the 3 hour or so drive and she would stay at a friends house for the weekend.

One weeknight I was visiting the club and was surprised to see her on a weeknight - she said she had driven down from OKC the previous weekend w/ some other girls but stayed the week b/c she needed to make extra $$$ (the other girls drove back on that Su)- she asked me if I could drive her back to OKC on the following Sunday b/c she didn't have a car this time - she said she had first asked a Mexican custy she knew but she said she didn't want to go w/ him b/c "I think he wants a little sex (for the ride)" and then asked me if I could take her b/c "I (dancer) don't wanna have to go w/ that slimy Mexican" - being Mr Helper I said I'd drive her and she said she'd make it up to me (I was hoping for some free sex but was not gonna demand it from someone in a tight-spot needing a favor) - anyway I picked her up from her friend's house on a Su and we both drove to OKC - she was good-company and I enjoyed the drive and driving thru an area I'd never seen b/f from N Texas (Dallas) to OKC - she was actually engaged to be married and on the trip had a wedding gown w/ her she had bought in Dallas and was taking back home.

Anyway in OKC I dropped her off at her cousin's house and they were having a cookout and a get together and I stayed for a few hours at her cousin's house - on the way up to OKC I had noticed the traffic way backed up going back in the Dallas direction; I was also tired and decided I was gonna spend the night in OKC (I was hoping she'd invite me to stay in her house but apparently that was a no-go; her fiance had also called her on the ph while she was in the car w/ me and sounded kinda pissed asking her who she was with) - anyway ended up staying by myself in a hotel overnight - she came by to see me the next morning b/f I left back for Dallas - her way of making it up to me apparently was inviting me to her cousin's cookout - but I was ok w/ it b/c I just wanted to help her out and didn't have nothing better to do on that Su (I was originally planning to drive back the same day)
  • K
    8 years ago
    I crash at a dancer's place often. I've mentioned her before. I've known her for about 20 years and trust her more than most non dancers I know. There have been a few others over the years. Some I've regretted and some not. It has usually been difficult to sleep as their friends, exes and dealers think nothing of stopping in unannounced at 3 AM. Police have shown up because of noise complaints. One sobered up while I was asleep then woke me and demanded I leave.
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    If you do stay at her house, be smart. Know your surroundings and bring a gun (legal gun).. Personally I would never go to a strippers house but hell dude, you might have a good chance with this slut. Be careful because she most likely has a boyfriend. Don't let a motherfucker do anything to you bro. You might even get some sex out of it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    BE CAREFUL
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    For the past six months I've spent many nights at my ATF's apartment. For most of that time, her boyfriend has been in jail, so there was nothing to worry about on that front. (However, he gets out in about three weeks.)

When we agreed on our latest overnight date a week and a half ago, she revealed that she had a new, non-incarcerated boyfriend. I asked her if I needed to worry about being interrupted by an irate boyfriend. Her answer: No, he's just been released from prison and is on home detention at his mother's house across town, so he won't bother us.

She claims to be in love with both the current jailbird and the recent jailbird and will be moving in with one or the other pretty soon, so our little OTC fling is nearing its end.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ jesus christ, not one but 2 convicts for BFs and she wants to get w/ either one - I would shake my head but I've already done that too many times w.r.t. strippers
  • K
    8 years ago
    "...so our little OTC fling is nearing its end. "
    No It isn't. The BF's will need drug money within a week, bail money within three months and will be back in prison in six to twelve months
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My second OTC experience was at the stripper's house. I have to say as I was doing it that I was more worried about her kids waking up than some thug boyfriend coming in and busting me. I am glad it all worked out, and not simply because she was great in bed.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Now these are the kind of brilliant stories I expect from TUSCL! Ace! ;)

mhend69, are there no good clubs closer to you?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    By the way, mhend69, I'm with Tiredtraveler on this one. A lot of stuff could go wrong. You don't want to go to bed all cozy and then wake up because her boyfriend has arrived home and decided to start punching you while you sleep!

That is one of the many non-brilliant things that could happen to you! :(
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

She probably just needs someone to kill the spiders. Change the channels on the tv. And drink the beer.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Maybe she has some unopened jars in the fridge, and, well, she's a girl, so....
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd go for it, just stay alert.

I've been over two stripper's place and all was good. One was for OTC, the place was small so I checked out what I could, even saw a DEA cap hanging up, but in the end all was okay.

Another her place was small too. The first time wasn't really OTC, but she had been out with a friend, didn't have a car, and wanted food. The second time I dropped her and kid off after her shift, we ate, she agreed I could stay, and once again all was well.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've been over to dancers houses and apartments but I never spent the night. I'd feel safer in a hotel where I have the key to get in when I'm sleeping. Of course if you trust her, go for it.
    I only trust dancers to do whatever they think is in their own interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion