tuscl

Next steps

Daddillac
Atlanta
Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:20 PM
So The girl that made me PL of the year texted me today. She misses me (most likely my money but she said me) and wants me to come to the club. She says after the raids the club is bleak, more cops coming and going than customers. What should I do?

35 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    CUT THAT BITCH OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Actually I made myself the PL of the year, she was just the beneficiary of my generosity
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    @Unchartedwaters... when I read your discussion topic it reminded me so much of what I went through.... be careful
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You know what you should do. Don't reply to her. Freeze her out. However, if she's very hot and you're a weak-willed PL, you will get back together with her. I got back together with my ATF after a 2-year break.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think you need to find a new ho. I don't expect much if anything from strippers; lying is part of the game; we are responsible for knowing how the game is played. In the past when I was "less seasoned" I would blackball strippers that did me wrong - but w/ time I realized that is how strippers are and how the game is played and if I blackballed strippers whenever theY did me wrong I'd be blackballing lots of strippers. These days I have sorta a forgive and forget policy w.r.t. most SS - I've had strippers do me wrong on a visit then rock my world on subsequent visits. If you are expecting a different girl - i.e. expecting her to "be different" this time or even apologize; most likely you are SOL - she *is* the way she is - it's either worth it to you or not. The main-issue I currently see (besides her fucking you over) is that you had way way way overpaid her in addition to her not deserving it - I would def not pay ANYWHERE near what you had paid her b/f (maybe $200 per encounter max $300 if you want that pussy really bad) - but since you had set a precedent of overpayment she will probably not be too happy not receiving the same amount and you may thus not get her best service. If seeing her again means doing the same as b/f I'd say don't do it - if you feel you are now able to play the game so you are not getting screwed-over then see her again if she gives you a good ROI.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I know Jack... She is hot to me, one thing I have learned from here is that hot to some guys is not hot to others. Hotness is not the issue, if that was the case Foliies is 15 minutes down the road and I can get any number of hot women there any day for 152 dollars. The problem is I still care about her and her kids. I think the answer is that I am not ready and probably never will be ready to see her again because I'd likely fall in love again and that would end badly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... The problem is I still care about her and her kids ..." One can care about someone and at the same time not allow that person to mistreat us.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I think for it to work, you would have to pay her market (clearing) rates for p4p and she'd have to agree to provide market rate service for it. If she's a pro, she'll understand and perform at the market (clearing) rate. If that agreement can't be struck, I think you'll need to source another provider and she another sponsor.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    This women rinsed you out of $400K, yet you're still asking anonymous posters on two message boards for advice? That's a serious form of addiction IMO. Talk to a professional.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Woman
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I don't know if she's mature enough and professional enough to do it. Most people don't take kindly to pay cuts.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Leave it by the roadside man, you know it bites, why would you even consider it?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Still, I gotta side with the other PLs. Why would you even consider her again? I don't get it either.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Use your brain and not your dick when making decisions nitwit!!!!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    You already admitted that she was full of shit and left you as soon as you ran out of money. She has admitted that she wants to get back together because she needs money. So you know, right off the bat, her desire to spend time with you is linked directly to your willingness and ability to pay. Three simple options remain: 1) You acknowledge that there is no emotional reciprocity from her, you ignore her and save your money 2) Get back together but for far less money 3) Get back together for $6,000 per week You'd be a fool to do anything but ignore her.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I'm going through withdrawal from my ATF who hit me up for a similar amount of money over the years. She recently was in FL for a couple of months of rehab ( fail) and between WEstern Union, Lyft, and Uber I fronted her about $3500. She got back and said she'd make it up to me. Well, every time I'm available she's got an excuse. I told her she owes me 5 or 6 freebies before I spend anything else. Now her phone is off ($55 per month) and she called me from someone else's phone 7 times this afternoon which all went unanswered. I've got to let her stew in the juice of the mess she created. Meanwhile I've got my #2 calling saying she's got points for a free hotel room if I'll give her $100 for crack. I think I'll see what's on TV. I'm sick and tired of the drama, being taken for granted, and treated like shit.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    We all have somebody in our Strip club life that rocked our world. We all learned expensive or painful lessons along the way... regardless of how much fin we had. Anybody who goes radio silent for a month is not deserving of your time unless you grievously wronged her, If you do reconnect pay going rates and see how interested she remains in spending time with you. IF she sticks, maybe the old fun will resurface. If not you are better off finding other gals to play with. There are plenty of them , I once spent about $10K on a girl over about 3 months and it was amazing. I would be tempted to do it again if I thought there was a happier ending but since all stripper Lie or at the very least tell half truths hold on to your wallet.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was at Follies today and talking to one of my favorites. I told her your story, without mentioning your name. She thinks you're nuts. Do I need to say more?
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I understand shadow.... I'm not going back to her and your favorite is probably right, I am or at least was nuts Wish I had been there with you, enjoyed it last time
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    " I think I'll see what's on TV. I'm sick and tired of the drama, being taken for granted, and treated like shit." I know how you feel. That's what we get for fooling around with strippers.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Time for the Bank of PL to go out of business. A life lesson I wish I had learned a long long time ago....
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Block her number, that way she can't contact you. Never step foot in her club again. Just be done with her, it is the best thing for both of you.
  • K
    7 years ago
    You know what to do. You don't like the answer. You should walk away. You know that. You either want support to have the strength to do that or permission to do what you want and go to her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you are still emotionally vested in her; then def don't go back in the lion's den.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, not a Lion's Den. I am in charge of the lions, the Christian Eating Lions. No, it is a Den of the She Wolves, Lupanare Grande, like they had in Pompeii, until Mt. Vesuvius erupted. [view link] [view link] SJG
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I can only think of 2 times I gave stripper money to help pay something with a promise from her. 2 different girls. The first was my CF at the time. I had been asking her out to dinner or something for months. We had gone out one time before. She needed repairs on her car and was short money so she texted me and asked to borrow money and was all of the sudden willing to go have dinner. She promised she would pay me back with free dances inside the club. She actually followed thru on it over my next 2 visits to the club. The last girl who was close to becoming a CF went to lunch with me and then we went to see some hobby of hers. She asked for a couple hundred bucks to pay some bills that were due immediately of course. She told me she would pay me back my the next week after she made it at the club but of course she said she had a bad weekend at the club then started a fight with me while texting and said she didn't want to talk to me so I haven't contacted her in over 2 months and I know unless she found a new boyfriend to take care of her that she is struggling for money but she wanted to be stupid and blow up at somebody who was there to help her. I'm not contacting her and of course even though she told me she cared about me she hasn't contacted me in 2 months so it is obvious she doesn't care. NO way Dadillac would I go back to that girl. With the money you have to spend you can just go pick the hottest girl out of any club you want. She doesn't get another PENNY.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    That's raid as in cops and not raid as in spray? Do. Not. Go.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Probably both wallanon. .... but she said the cops are all over the club.... just coming in to say they are following up on a code violation. She said at least once a shift a uniform comes in. As far as the bugs, it's probably better they keep it dark in there
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Cops in clubs aren't unusual imo. My main club has two cops on duty every night. They look at the girls, chat with the bouncers and as providence is an "italian" city business as usual remains. As long as you don't fall on your face drunk walking by them nothing ever occurs, unless there's a fight, which I have yet to see in 12 years there.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    You are only PL if you don't learn the lesson.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    skibum... these are not cops being in the club as security, from what she says they are on duty cops that come in specifically to check a certain dancers permit or some past code violation. they come in randomly through the day with their cars parked right in front of the club. this WAS an extras club albeit with a bunch of 4 to 6 women and a building tha twas falling down
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I agree gammanu, I have learned my lesson
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Tease her. Tell her you are coming and really look forward to seeing her. Then don't show up!
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Cut her off. On to the next. Fuck her. Whatever have you. Yes, yes, yes, move on. I see you have some emotions tied in it, but really think about how things went down. If I remember correctly y'all were planning your life together or to that affect once you were divorced, but then she's radio silent when you tell her funds have run out for a few. And now given that history, she wants to see you in the club as opposed to dinner or something for planning your lives together...
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    So I read your previous threads (not all the responses but I got enough content to go by) and boy your crazy. $450K in 2 years, still in divorce phase AND you still have money to burn on hookers err I mean strippers?! I'm hard pressed whether or not I want to be like you. Your clearly rich, but you only attract women with the ugliest personalities. WTH man?! As far as the old stripper, I'd tell her off for ditching you out the blue let her know that at the least you know she's a broke whore who can't keep a dollar in her pocket (how the hell do you blow all that money so quick) and tell her to hit the streets because that's the only way she'll make fast money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion