tuscl

Ho Hum

gawker
Older than dirt
Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:53 PM
Well, another Super Bowl trip for the Patriots. It never gets boring, but I guess you all wouldn't know.

15 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Man, the playoffs this year have been awful
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wonder how they cheated this time
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    @papi You didn't hear? Someone set off the fire alarm at 2am this morning at the hotel the stealers were staying at. The guy that did it wasn't even staying st the hote, he just walked in and did it. Did the Patriots send someone to do that? Doubtful l but you never know. They've cheated twice so why not a third time? But it was probably just some crazy fan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    gawker, it's good to be a Pats fan and it never gets old for me. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Best stat I heard in awhile that I didn't know: Out of the last 23 AFC Championship games, 18 of them had the Steelers or the Pats playing. Sometimes both of them!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There were a lot of happy people at Follies this afternoon.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    @"football"guy it was at 340am and was absolutely the reason the steelers lost. And the fact the steelers played a day and a half after the Patriots so the pats had a whole 1.5 days advantage . So not fair. All teams should play on the road in the playoffs and no bye weeks.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The reason the Steelers lost is because the Pats D shut down the Three Bs, not an alarm at 3:40AM. Bye weeks are rewards for teams with kick ass records. You have a valid argument though, but a team with 2 losses all season does deserve somewhat of an advantage over a team with 6 losses that didn't win their division.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I hope the Falcons beat those cheating ass Patriots.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Back in the day when men were actually men the best way to get men to think you were less than a man and more of a little bitch was to call others cheaters. In these days its seems to be a badge of honor to act like a bitch.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    You can piss off with the alarm bullshit, that happens to eveeyone and often. Before Patriots beat Seattle it happenee to them 3 times, thet didn't bitch about it, and no one cared because it's for teams looking for an excuse and Tomlin is a pretty good coach but he is an excuse machine. Patriots won because they were the better more complete team.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Atlanta is scary good. It should be a good game.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't care about either team, and as much as I detest cheaters, it looks like New England will steamroll over Atlanta
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    Many stories going out saying how much of a media LOSS it will be having the Pats in the Super Bowl now. Lots of reports how the over sales factor for having them in is less than it would have been. That being said - was really hoping for the original old school and have a Steelers VS Dallas Superbowl. That being said - good for fans to get the home team in the home stadium - but that darn air horn that kept going off would drive me nuts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion