tuscl

Conference playoffs - your pick?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:04 PM
1) ATL/GB 2) PITT/NE

22 comments

• GB NE. ATL & GB are both hot. Should be a great game. ATL is at home too, but Aaron Rodgers is on a mission.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Taking ATL over GB - ATL a more complete team Taking NE over Pitt b/c Pitt has not seemed too overpowering and you gotta beat NE b/c they don't beat themselves
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think GB has the hot hand right now, I don't think Pittsburgh has what it takes to knock off New England we'll see Sunday.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    ATL & NE
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The Super Bowl will be Rodgers vs Brady, what the world wants to see. GO PACK GO!
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Atlanta and New England.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    PLAYOFFS?!
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Steelers and Packers of course
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'd like to see Pittsburgh and Atlanta in it. But I think it will be NE and Atlanta.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    They all talk about the GB DB's being shitty or depleted but I haven't really seen anyone take full advantage of them but if anyone can, it will be ATL. ATL also has a great run game so I can see them trying to control the ball to keep Rogers on the bench. Haven't really seen ATL D but I'm still going to go with them. ATL in the NFC. Houston had a shot at knocking off the Pats and blew it. Like, ATL, Pitt can run the ball so they may try to keep Brady and company off the field also. I didn't like that they couldn't get in the end zone last week and the Pats have a good D. Even though I'm from the NE and a Giant fan, I'm going with the Pats in the AFC. Kind of a long winded answer but what else do you do with a head cold on a Sat morn and the clubs are closed??
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    GB/Atlanta - Atlanta Pittsburgh/NE - my heart says Pitt, but my head says NE. The only thing that gives me hope is that the Steelers often follow a mediocre performance with a killer game.......
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I want GB and Pitt. My actual picks have been way off this year sokol I'm not going to further embarrass myself.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm rooting for Green Bay and Pittsburgh.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    ATL and NE in the Super Bowl. I haven't been this excited about my Falcons since the 2012 season when we almost beat San Francisco. Offensively we are set but my only concern with the Falcons is their red-zone defense. Falcons gotta limit them to field goals at best.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    The over under for ATL GB is 61.5 that seems way to low for a game with teams that don't play much defense.
  • Jumping on the Falcons bandwagon. Definitely don't want to see New England or Pittsburgh win it all..
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Anybody watching the New England Pittsburgh game ? I'm not seeing anything telling me that Pittsburgh has a chance but it isn't the blowout the earlier game turned out to be, guess it's time to make your Superbowl XI pick best odds are the early line the spread will get tighter as it gets closer to game day. Atlanta looked strong but I don't want to bet against New England playing their 51st playoff game in Superbowl XI.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ that should have been Superbowl LI sorry about the mix up
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK why the NFL insists on using those stupid roman numerals - who the hell uses roman numerals these days
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ especially when you get into high #s
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Well, neither game had much drama in it - felt like regular-season games
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion