tuscl

An interesting one: Too hot for the club (from SW)

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
NYC.Bianca-->"Ok, I need some advice from other dancers.
I have asked a lot of club employees from Vegas, Portland & Denver about this issue I have sometimes (more times than not) at clubs where I am, if not always, one of the hottest if not the hottest girl there. And yes even in Vegas this happens. The issue is.... I am too intimidating to customers! Everyone tells me I am intimidating (unless its an arrogant guy typically)
So tonight was a bad night for me, and one of the club employees said I am too intimidating, too "perfect stripper"/Barbie,
Does anyone have any hustle advice on trying to be less intimidating? I like being put together.
For an idea of what I look like, just think "Victoria Secret" model type; stats 32DD-24-36; slim/tone, I am 6'1"+ in heels; long hair; Slovakian/French mix." --->

At this point, I'd like you all to assume this isn't just a humble brag, it's a real problem.

LikeThis-->"You describe yourself as a shy, reserved introvert who "sometimes" starts conversations and occasionally spends too much energy on the wrong customers. Your problem is your hustle is weak and being hot sometimes make that more obvious or make certain characteristics seem a bit more negative than they would on a more average looking person."

WeHadARAbbitLikeYou-->"I'm guessing that it's because you are reserved shy and it comes off as standoffish and icy"

SelinaM-->"OP, I have a similar issue sometimes (supermodel type features + chronic Resting Bitch Face + introvert that hates wasting energy). The struggle is real. Can't tell you how many guys have commented that they've seen me but I was 'intimidating' or 'standoffish'. "

dely-->"You have to be super friendly and nice to people without wasting your own time. This is how I have to hustle, too, because any other hustle and people think I'm a stuck up cunt."

31 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My guess is guys don't like her cause she has cheap giant breasts that look as fake as a $3 bill.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I have a similar problem: Think some strippers are intimidated about approaching me because of what a RICH STUD I am.
  • Translation: people realize she's a stuck up bitch who will be low mileage, so why waste a single dollar on her?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think this is interesting, and I've definitely seen it in the club. The incredibly hot girl who comes off as aloof. The girls actually gave her good advice -- it turns out she's a bit of an introvert, and introvert+badhustle+gorgeous = coming off as a cunt. She evidently has Victoria Secret model proportions -- she needs an open friendly hustle to counterbalance.

Some of my greatest stripper finds over the years have been girls like this -- super gorgeous girls whose body language and overall vibe SCREAMS "aloof icy cunt"... and then it turns out, they're shy. Well okay, just to counterbalance -- very often they ARE aloof icy cunts with GPS. But more often than most would think, you have an incredibly beautiful woman who, impossibly it seems, is shy or has low self esteem, and is amazing once you make things easy for her. Some of my favorite stories that I've told on here -- e.g., the stripper who lived far away and used to stay overnight with me FOR FREE as long as I got a hotel in the city close to the strip club, so she could roll out of bed and go straight to the club in the morning -- were hottest-in-the-club gorgeous but super shy.

As a result, I tend to pursue the hottest chicks regardless of the vibe they give off. If, after they're sitting with me, they actually ARE a GPS SW-like cunt, I send them packing. But no amount of beauty or seeming aloofness or iciness scares me away... such girls are worth the risk, there are some incredibly hidden gems.

What about you guys? Anyone avoid the topmost beautiful girls? Or avoid girls who seem to come off as aloof? Totally understand why some guys do that, just think you could be missing some gems...
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    JS69-->"My guess is guys don't like her cause she has cheap giant breasts that look as fake as a $3 bill."

I DEFINITELY avoid such girls, not a turnon at all. But loads of customers like that look; in fact, I think we're in the minority on not liking it. The girls with that look seem to do killer business in the club
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    CHHACL-->"Translation: people realize she's a stuck up bitch who will be low mileage, so why waste a single dollar on her?"

Exactly. If we give her the benefit of the doubt and rule out JS69's explanation, then this is exactly the problem. "You're too intimidating" is just the nicest way people can phrase "you're coming off as a stuck up bitch".
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When I'm not with a regular, I always get dances from who I consider the hottest girl in the club. But who I like may not be who others like....the "typical dancer" look with big bolt-ons, pouty lips, 5'6" tall is not my style at all while others go for that type.

I will say though that my regulars are in high demand as a rule, so at least I can consider that I have good taste.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I think that her height alone is 50% of her problem. How many of you guys want a stripper who towers over you leading you back?

...And before I'm accused of being acrophobic, three of the best dancers I have ever enjoyed were taller than my 5'-10".
  • To answer your question Subra, if I find a girl is super hot, I'll still approach her and give it a shot, even if I think she may be a low mileage ice queen.

Like you said, she could be shy and doesn't feel comfortable approaching customers. Or, she could be a bitch to most people, but if you click with her, she may warm up to you. It's worth a shot. No harm in chatting her up, buying a drink for her, possibly a dance, and see what happens.

I bought a couple of dances from a girl who was one of the hottest in the club once. She was icy, distant, going through the motions, and didn't crack a smile. I didn't think much about her after ending the dances. Then, saw her about two weeks later and got another dance from her. She didn't even remember me. Somehow, broke through with her this 2nd time, and she gave me her real name, phone #, etc. We started texting, became friends, and she sent me some naked pictures. Turns out she was just really introverted.

So, yeah, you never know.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Subraman, I tend to also leave judgement of attitude until after talking for a bit. Like you, I've met far too many gorgeous, introverted girls who aren't as confident about their looks as most people assume, and provide exemplary experiences in return.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I totally agree with ATACdawg's comment. every guy is different, but I would bet that *most* guys aren't into girls who are noticeably tall.

I've never avoided the top shelf most beautiful girls because I thought they might be aloof or shy. I realize they exist, but it's probably much more of the exception than the norm. Seems to me being super shy would make it difficult if you're a stripper

I tend to just get dances from whoever I find the most attractive. To me it's hard to gauge what they're like until you've talked to them

One thing I like about my fav is that she has a really good attitude. Strippers are generally attractive because they're selling looks. Sure, some are better looking than others, but for the most part they're attractive women. What sets them apart from me is their attitude. I had 2 dancers (I bought multiple private rooms from BOTH of them) at one club who I liked pretty much equally as far as looks. But my fav will sit in my lap while the other girl didn't like to sit in laps
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Clearheels has the best response although JS69s is good as well.

Ever go into a club and see guys lining up for a fugly dancer while a hot one sits in the corner alone on her phone for an hour? As shallow as we are, not all guys are interested in just looks. Chances are the fugly dancer is fun to talk to, or she gives great BJs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She should have posted a pic of herself so the reader could truly grasp the "gravity of the problem".

Also many dancers whether consciously or sub-consciously think every guy should go for them where most guys have their type they're looking for, thus a dancer may think it's something wrong w/ her or her hustle, no, you're just not what I'm looking for.

Stripping is a sales job, salespeople need to be outgoing - in the case of a stripper at least they need to look friendly and approachable - as the other SWers said it's mostly her poor hustle - most custies in most clubs seem to often prefer being approached, thus if she doesn't approach guys or doesn't come off as approachable then her sales will probably suffer.

I def have seen good looking dancers just wonder seemingly aimlessly in clubs the whole night.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I've never avoided at least talking to the super hot girl who looks aloof or even like a stuck up cunt. Like others have said, the rewards for finding one who's just shy or a bit insecure can be incredible. However, if I talk to her for 3 minutes and she exhibits other traits of GPS I'm quick to write her off. If she's just shy or not particularly talkative, I may still give her a try for a dance or two. That said, those girls aren't always the first on my list. If I see a girl who's hot enough and isn't giving off the ice queen vibe, I'd tend to try her out first.

My guess is its a combo. She's probably not as hot as she thinks she is, I'm guessing the DD's are either real and sloppy or fake and shitty. That probably also leads to a bit of a sense of entitlement. The two form a toxic combo and guys run for the hills. I do avoid girls who are decent looking but give off ice queen vibes, or maybe avoid is a bit strong, they drop way down the list of priorities. I only really totally avoid even trying out girls I don't find attractive.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW - that chick SelinaM I think is the same one that posted once that one of her issues was that she was too smart to be in a club and found it difficult if not impossible to get down to the level of the avg custy - poor girl, her supermodel looks and MENSA level intelligence seem to be her 2 biggest issues - LOL
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    subra.... this girl needs to open up to me...;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If the girl comes off as shy I don't have s problem w/ that, but girls that come off w/ GPS I def often pass on - one can't always tell for sure if it's shyness or GPS but in my PL-mind if they can't even try to look friendly then I assume they will not try w/ their dances either - and being a variety PL I'm usually not one to spend my time on fixer-uppers.

In the black clubs I go to some of those ebonies are hood and can't carry a convo especially w/ an older whiteguy (at least in their mind) - thus I've had some ebony dancers that won't say a word but give me a VHM dance or more.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't avoid the super hot girls, I go to them.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"BTW - that chick SelinaM I think is the same one that posted once that one of her issues was that she was too smart to be in a club and found it difficult if not impossible to get down to the level of the avg custy - poor girl, her supermodel looks and MENSA level intelligence seem to be her 2 biggest issues - LOL"

SelinaM is definitely one of the more hysterical posters there. She overcompensates hysterically.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I've met many ugly dancers that thought they were super hot. Usually the result of poorly chosen plastic surgery
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm willing to bet if she pushed the limits with stage dances she would get attention.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe that's why there aren't any 10s in clubs, they're too intimidating to be able to make $$$

:)
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I will usually get a dance from the best the club has to offer. As with any dancer,it's a gamble. There is only one way to find out,get s dance and see if it pays off. One thing you learn in this hobby over the years is to not be shy and hit up on any dancer you want.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this all is what I thought we were going to say: we are all biased TOWARDS the hottest chick in the club. Far from intimidating me, that's the whole reason I'm there. If I can chain her to my table and keep her there for 4 hours, while annoying the rest of you, even better :)

The explanations for this stripper's experience:
    - She's nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is, per JS69
    - She comes off as aloof, icy, GPSy. Which throws some of us off, but many of us aren't dissuaded by that
    - She's so much taller than the customers that they aren't attracted... I can see this one
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "I will usually get a dance from the best the club has to offer. "

Don't you have to get dances before knowing if she is the best the club has to offer?

My modus operandi is to consider girls that surpass my attractiveness threshold and then get dances from those that give me a good vibe for fun and high mileage.

I'd rather enjoy dances from the best providers than stroke my ego by being with the club 10.

The club's value rating means more to me than the dancer rating.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    If you're the hottest, or even one of the hottest, strippers in one of the big Vegas clubs then you could stand in a corner holding a bloody knife and guys would still come ask you for a dance.

I doubt she's as hot as she thinks she is.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    At 6-5", I love tall strippers, especially if there are tightly built. I'm sure I'd be paying attention if I saw her, unless she does nothing but air dances.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Good point jester -- I'd glossed right over the Vegas comment
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I've seen the acronym GPS a couple times in this thread, but what is it? Surely not Global Positioning Sattelite. Help!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Golden Pussy Syndrome
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Subraman

1. Yes I will talk to and approach dancers who appear icy or "too hot."

2. I will even talk to or let approach dancers who I would have *rejected* in the past for superficial reasons.

In both cases I sometimes find gems among them. Real gems. So it pays to give them a chance. Plus this is Cleveland and not L.A. We're not exactly overflowing with beautiful women. So I do t have as many choices otherwise I could be choosier.

The same argument goes for the dancers with me as a customer. I think it works out. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion