tuscl

Conspiracy theories: multiple aliases, same person

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:31 PM
I've been reading TUSCL for a long time. Maybe for about two years before I created an account. After reading a lot of posts, observing people's online personalities, backstories, the topics and types of dancers they like, etc., I have some guesses about the people using multiple aliases. For anyone interested, here are my suspicions. Feel free to add your own suspicions on this thread. 1. Dougster is txtittyfag. He's probably a frw other posters too. All of those Rick the Crab characters, etc. I think there's a chance he may be Doctor Phil too, but I'm not sure. Doctor Phil is a tough one to figure out, but I think it is also a 2nd alias of someone. 2. VinceMichaels is txtittyfag., with the dot on the end. 3. Juice is also JustinNuts and some others he hasn't used in a while. Tigolbittys and bagboyjames maybe? 4. I'm ready for both of these posters to protest big time on this one, but I'm pretty sure LarryFisherman is Clackport/Ranukam/Missionary/P-Nemesis. 5. Meat is San Jose Gay. He might be JimGassagain, but not sure. It's a longshot, but he could also be DoctorPhil. 6. This one will blow you away. San Jose Guy is actually RickDugan. Okay, this one's a joke. JK. #1 through 5 are real though. Which multiple aliases/single posters am I missing?

42 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    About as scientific as handwriting analysis. The only I ever ventured to guess was that txtittyfag and DrPhil were one and the same, but I doubt that now. DrPhil is always banging on his main note: if you are Libertarian you are very, very good. If you are not you are very, very bad. txtittyfag seems to have only minor interest politics and is much more light hearted.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Who is: the_spirit_of_alucard? If Rech is still here, what alias is he using? Is Motorhead still alive?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I'm partially asking myself why i'm even posting in this thread but i'll play along. 1. I think you're wrong on all counts. 2. Up until a few days ago I would have said wrong but I've seen things recently and now I think that you might be right. 3. I think you're right regarding Juice. 4. Possible. 5. I think you're wrong on all counts.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    No comment
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    1. San_Jose_Guy is sui generis. 2. Juice's name is Legion. 3. Rickthezoo is most inventive. 4. I am cflock.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Tip o da iceberg is right. What about some of the bigger conspiracies? Like Rech? Anongirl98? Or whatever the bomb rickdugan dropped the other day about the covert dancer on SW? Interesting place, Tuscl is. Unfortunately some of the trolling has rapidly slipped into something ugly and mean, even for a post-P.C. world.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What is the zipman68 --> 4got2wipe connection? That was before my time, I think. I've seen CP mention that one a few times.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think there is 0% chance zipman68 is 4got2wipe. Those two are about as opposite as you can get.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think Juice is also Caprisun69 lol!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's a strip club website afterall not national security, let those that want to create aliases be, I guess everyone deserves their privacy including the trolls. (bfw, I have it on good authority that Founder is actually San Jose Guy - deep shit)
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ 100% chance is my opinion
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol. Here's a conspiracy therory for ya... What if Dougster was actually Rick Dugan? Mind blown....
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Is that a sequel to Fight Club?
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I think that we are all really RomanticLover (only the vets here will remember him!)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'm starting to think that the conspiracy theorists are taking themselves seriously, this is some really FUBAR shit. HAHAHAHA.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    it's mind-boggling to me that someone actually spends their time EVERYDAY trolling a message board and whoever controls that txtittyfag account PURPOSELY types each word incorrectly but they type the words close enough so that you can still make out what he's trying to say how can someone be so bored? unbelievable
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Juice is a black mane
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    It never occurred to me that larryfisherman could be clackport/ranukam but it's possible Shailynn could be Juice DrPhil and RandomMember seem very alike.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    dougster has admitted to using aliases....so its just a matter of which other names he uses juice has def used other names.......like all those other dumbass names like bag-boy james and subzero and i gotta admit.......all this time i thought that larryfisherman was ranukam/clack-port as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    larryfisherman = ranukam/clackport = Obama Thank about it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I can just picture the StripperWeb(ers) reading this thread and laughing at us - LOL
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    why would a grown man ever wanna use 4 names on a message board?
  • Donald Trump = RickDugan Ross Perot = San Jose Guy Bill Clinton = Gawker
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This is a funny guessing game
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm skeptical of most of these guesses, but who knows? I've been accused of being an alias but I just don't respond because I have no idea why the accusation is being made. However, I agree with Dominic77 regarding the ugly and mean nature of some trolling. I'll add repetitive. Repetitive is worse from my perspective. I can take an insult fine. Sometimes I'll even laugh. Shailynn even suggested I have Down syndrome. Kind of funny, even if there is a bit of disrespect toward people who really have Down syndrome. But if somebody repeats the same stupid negativity all they time what's the point in reading it?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Are you sure I said you have Down syndrome? I thought I only accused Juice of that?!? Lol I get a chuckle of people thinking Juice is me or I am him. I am clearly a better speller!
  • eyeamlong
    7 years ago
    Larryfisherman the same as Slick Spic , both men reviews come out of the L.A. area , When Slick went silent , we started getting a heavy dose of Larry....Ranukam blog mostly out of Portland , until his Hip Hop career took off .
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, but isn't the OP also DaOnion and TravelingGolfer?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    idk who i am.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Bunch of schizophrenic posters on here. lol By the way... I'm Batman.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I know the OP was joking and I don't think SJG and RickyBoy are the same person, but there is a pretty good overlap in some of their personality (damage) characteristics. I'd say SJG is 1/3 RickyBoy.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    SlickSpic is gone. He was one of my favorite posters and if he were someone else I'd probably see the resemblance. As for the rest, my working theory is only 2 people actually post here: me and Founder, who is everyone else.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    My guess is that half of everybody who read this post read it twice (once while NOT signed in and once when Signed in, because they have some of the guesses on IGNORE) and maybe 5 percent of posters recognize which other aliases they are. And those 5 percent might be laughing their ass off, or have even contributed their thoughts in a "False Flag" sort of way. Who really has time for this shit??
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hugh's pissy mood continuing? Thought going on a put people ignore spree would have helped him lighten up, but NO!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Zero chance Larryfisherman is SlickSpic. Slickspic was funny and knew his stuff, never asked simple questions or looked for validation.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i agree totally slickspic had his own unique style that couldn't be copied. he was one of a kind
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @clearheels- what area do you club in? It's hard to tell from your reviews....
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Me in a pissy mood? Must be Fake News..... that's what Trump called it when some former British Intelligence dude said the Russians had tapes of him in a 'pissy' mood with some Russian hookers... ;) (I'd add a rimshot but that would only excite 4got2wipe)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^But Putin said that Russian hookers were the best in the world I haven't heard Trump dispute that. Haha
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ClearHeels, if you post about this stuff, you are feeding it. So I suggest you just put anyone you find to be excessive on IGNORE. If an American politician talked about hookers as women of lose morals, or claimed that ours are the best, he would be justly criticized on both statements. SJG Dougster and his friends are driving us towards Ray Kurzweil's Singularity. Will this be like the utopia implied in "Star Trek", or will it be like the dystopia laid out in "The Matrix"? Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis [view link] Varoufakis explains about Athenian Democracy Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity [view link] Financialization has created a huge wedge between Capital and Labor, created a new form of Capital, Financialized Capital. [view link] Sherri's Ranch, Pahrump NV [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Roycrofters [view link] Bonus Army [view link] "All that remained of the Gold Rush was the savagery born of disillusionment." [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^ *Ignore*
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think JohnSmith69 an Obergruppenführer John Smith from Man in the High Castle are one and the same.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion