tuscl

Steelers!!!!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:24 PM
Title says it. That said, they'd better find a way to score TDs instead of FGs before meeting the Patriots!

23 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well, the Pats played like shit yesterday too. I feel bad for Alex Smith and Andy Reid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Andy Reid needs to find a new QB or somehow be more explosive offensively else they're just gonna be a good regular-season team
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Alex Smith is fine, if the holding call on the 2Pt conversion they probably would have won. Well Kelce is gonna get fined tomorrow for his ref comments!
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    NE has been the Steelers achilles heel for years now. So as a Steelers fan I'm hating having to play them next. Hopefully we can finally beat them. Gronk not being there helps as he's killed them. That missed 2 pt conversion had me worried. I thought it might be better for them to tie the game and then Pittsburgh would get the ball with almost 3 minutes and 3 timeouts for a chance at a game winning FG(with worst case OT). Since KC was down by 2 I thought they would onside kick it and if they recovered they could get a FG to win instead of a 2 to tie. But they kicked off and the Steelers were able to get 1 first down to be able to run out the clock.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    Just saw this on ESPN: "Patriots QB Tom Brady is 4-0 with 15 TD and 0 INT in 4 career home games against the Steelers." If you need me I'll be under my bed.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Doesn't look good for Steeler Nation,
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Steelers! 3 X 6
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    The Steelers can do it. They will score on NE
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Steelers have no chance against the Pats. The NFL wants Rodgers vs Brady in the Super Bowl, and it's probably gonna happen.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    And why would the NFL not want the Superbowl king Steelers in the Superbowl? Makes no sense.Try again
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I swear fucking larryfisherman makes the dumbest analogies I have ever heard whether is be about strippers or anything else. Sure, the NFL wants to Pats in the Superbowl after all the drama Brady had over his suspension. Miky is spot on, why wouldn't they want the Steelers, or the Cowboys for that matter? Think the NFL really gives a fuck what teams are in the bowl? People will still watch the Superbowl even if it's the Browns vs the Rams. sflguy123, if the Pats play as shitty as they did against Houston the Steelers certainly have a chance.
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    qbr3rqrq
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Should be a good game. I wasn't happy with how the Patriots played, but they also scored more points on the Texans than anyone else has this year, and the Texans do have a very good defense. Steelers have a lot of weapons so it should be a good game.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    As much as I dislike the Bella-Cheaters I cannot tolerate the criminal cast called the the Stealers. From their rapist QB to bounty hunting defense that injures rather than defends then whines when they get called for spear blocking, and the other injury producing illegal actions that they invented. They are an even sleazier organization than the Bella-Cheaters. One can only hope they both lose. Go Pack or Falcons whichever goes on I will root for either and against the two others: the pittsburg felons or the new england cheats,
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    There's as much proof that Ben is a rapist as there is that Trump is into golden showers. But that doesn't stop ppl that hate either from spreading it. In Ben's case the woman he "raped" was emailing co-workers at the hotel she worked at and where they hooked up that she was gonna marry him. Over a year later after he showed no interest in her, it was basically a one night stand, she sued him. No criminal charges were never brought. Why? Because she or her lawyers never went to the police it was all about lawyers and suing him for money. Ben's probably a douche like lots of rich and famous and ppl who can do things the vast majority of people can't but that doesn't make him a rapist...unless you already hate him.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Pay no attention to TiredTraveler he thinks game outcomes are rigged.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I always watch the Super Bowl but if it was the Browns and Rams? Hmmmm...I don't know...haha
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    pats are no lock. all season they only went up against 2 good qb's: flacco and wilson. the rest are bottom of the rung to mediocre qbs. if big ben is in good form steelers win handily.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But who cares anymore about football, now that my Christian Eating Lions are following. SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! Highly Recommended [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Sorry, SJG. The Lions have already been eliminated! :-D
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Steeler's are fucked almost as much as Lloyd Schoene's brain. [view link] Plus it is not like Steeler's were playing and beating good teams or good QB's, and their defense is not as good as Houston's. How do they not even score a TD last week against a middle of the road defense of KC.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm with a whole bunch of them right now, giving them their daily hair brushing. And I am breeding more and more of them, getting longer haired lions and white lions. You Christians ain't seen nothing yet. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion