tuscl

O'Hare Competition

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Allure didn't last long around O'Hare, but it's interesting to see that the guys behind Polekatz just opened a club near there, The Gold Club.

I know the manager of Polekatz on the south side used to be the manager at Scores O'Hare, which means that if he's involved, he's basically going straight up against his old club. The clubs are just a few blocks from each other.

I've generally had awesome times at Polekatz, though it's been pricey. They have both topless and full-nude dances on the south side. I'm assuming it's just topless at Gold Club, since I would think they have to play by the same rules as Scores. Polekatz always drew some damn good talent in the looks category, and mileage was good, though extras weren't really on the menu. Scores has been up and down through the years, but has been on an upswing over the past year or so.

I just wonder how this will impact competition. I'd have to imagine Gold Club will be trying to outdo Scores, particularly in these early months. While I can't imagine that means prices will go way down, maybe there will be specials and whatnot to try and draw customers away from the other club. Maybe Scores will finally swallow that silly $3 "pole tax" on their cover charge. Maybe rooms will come down from their crazy rates (Scores lets dancers set their room price and some do so at a ridiculous rate, like $600 or so). I'd have to think they might try and draw some talent away, too.

Or, the most ideal scenario: Maybe things will "loosen up" some at both clubs in terms of oversight and what flies. I wouldn't mind that.

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have never been to Polekatz, but I've been to the clubs around O'Hare. So lame. So sad. I hope the new club is better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Are these clubs you mention along the lines of Admiral Theater where dance prices are high and mileage low, if so IMO the club(s) are not worth a visit nor even a TUSCL discussion-thread
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't play in those corporate clubs unless I had ample $$$ to blow. I'd be much more interested in how a new club impacts prices and mileage at Heavenly Bodies and all the Mannheim/Lake clubs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You got some nice round tits Jim
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^ What 3LeggedMan said. I see no reason to waste money at the Admiral Theater, Allure, Ocean, or the Gold Club. The fun in Chicagoland is to be found in Chicago Heights (390, Jimmy's) and Harvey (Club O, Skybox) plus PoleKatz and Heavenly Bodies. Also, a surprising amount of contact in both directions can be enjoyed at the bikini bars (All Stars plus several around Mannheim Rd and Lake). Finally, the only places in greater Chicago where Deuce Jr. has been in a stripper's mouth are Arnie's in Harvey and Blackjack's in Elgin.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    I went to Admiral once when they had Tera Patrick as a feature. Got an air dance and left. Found the place to be really lame and have never been back.

Polekatz and Scores allow one-way contact with some dancers letting two-way sneak in there for the lappers. Prices, yes, are ridiculous, and the rooms are too pricey to even consider. But the talent is also largely top shelf, which is why I go. Extras are rare, but possible.

That's part of what I'm hoping -- some competition will either bring prices down or make that two-way contact even more common. A man can hope.

Current avatar is Ashley Sinclair. I'm a big fan.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Agree with Deuce. Have never been to Blackjack's though. I would add, Hammond and Gary IN clubs are not far from Arnie's and are worth a look.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Heavenly Bodies is my go-to club, and its reputation as an inexpensive no extras club is well deserved, but if you get to know the girls there, a significant amount of mileage is to be had. I've had new girls also deliver unexpectedly high mileage but if they don't know you it's more hit or miss, and you won't get a BJ or FS ITC. OTC is available from a few girls when they get to know you but it's pretty uncommon for a first time PL to be able to arrange it, at least from my experience. I had to get to know the OTC dancers over a course of months before the subject has even come up!

Harvey clubs are where to go for a sure hit.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    I have been to HB's twice and walked away thoroughly unimpressed. Maybe one or two dancers I wanted to get dances from each time, and the dance quality was poor. Plus, the ATM fee was ridiculous.

I very much prefer the type of dancer there is on a Saturday night at Scores or PoleKatz to what I encountered at HB's. There are some who might call that type of dancer "fake" or "overdone." I guess that's just my taste.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion