tuscl

pi croaking in VIP

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
happend yesterday on the 12th at synn coi with two dancers.

31 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    yeah saw something about it on BonedIn yesterday. They closed the club for the night. So sad. I always joke with the dancers about wanting my last breath to be while under a stripper in VIP, but when you hear that it really happened its sobering.
  • Wow. There are a lot worse ways to die, so hopefully he enjoyed his final moments at least.

Hopefully Motorhead is still alive and resurfaces, but if he's not, hopefully this is how he left, with a smile on his face.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Wow. But, really... what a way to go!!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    People die unexpectedly every day. Chances are someone will die in VIP eventually...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tat is crazy
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah I heard about it, sad indeed.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    A VIP favorite of mine a couple of years ago told me how traumatized she had been when a *very* overweight customer in his 40s croaked during a series of lap dances with her. She said "We weren't even doing anything sexual -- it was just dances!". By the time the ambulance arrived, he had died of a heart attack.

The other dances were bitchy enough to tease her about it relentlessly: "Way to go, Jess! You fucked a customer to death!"

But seriously, folks -- doesn't this beat choking to death on a chili dog or something?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At first I didn't understand the title but I guess "pi" was a typo for "pl" - does anyone know how old he was? Sex can be strenuous excercise so I imagine there are a decent # of fatalities during sex.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Your subject line made me think that that little Indian dude in "Life of Pi", after dealing with all those wild animals in his boat, landed in SoCal, headed straight to COI, and died in a VIP room.
  • At first I thought "pi" stood for private investigator, but he probably meant PL.

I knew a guy who was a private investigator and he took a case once where the client wanted him to investigate a stripper. Apparently, the client was dating this stripper and wanted to see if she was a clean dancer or doing extras in VIP. The client was distraught when the PI told him she offered to f him for a few hundred dollars in VIP.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Ah yes. Don't we all know (many found out the hard way) that most strippers are only interested in themelves... and money.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I thought pi was a type of hallucinogenic frog that someone was licking in VIP....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've been in a bar, at work and at a grocery store where someone has dropped dead. I was the last person to speak with one of the victims one time.

Dying in a strip club is only okay if you're a single PL. that would be so embarrassing for the family to a married guy no matter how old her was. "Where did Fred die?" "In a fucking strip club!" "I didn't know Fred went to strip clubs!"
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS freaked out one evening on one of our trips together because I didn't feel well and she thought I was going to die of a heart attack. She kind of stayed on the other side of the hotel room and had her headphones on while I laid in bed. Turned out to just be indigestion from the Indian restaurant that she chose.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Remember that movie with Goldie Hawn, Private Benjamin. They say that with so many men going to heart attacks, the chances that a woman will experience a man dying during sex are quite high.

Then remember the movie with Madonna, where they prosecuted a woman for murder one, using sex to kill her husband.

SJG

Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkOfLn7-…

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale, live in Denmark 2006
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6jyEFe…

Halestorm - Still Of The Night (Whitesnake Cover 2016) Live in Kalamazoo Full HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH1Qc5od…
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Yep...he came and went at the same time......
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Had a co worker die fucking in a VIP. He was 33 years old. Drugs were a factor. Funny how there was no cash in his wallet and his jewelry was gone when authorities got there. That's one cold bitch.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i intended to type pl (while i was driving) and did not notice my error until reading the comments.
    all i can say of this death in a club... what a way to go!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mr Deuce cracked me up with that life of Pi shit
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Life of Pi"

Brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I heard that pi was a well-rounded guy.......
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @JS69 LOL!

I pictured it on my mind.
  • ndnman
    8 years ago
    My first thought was a Tom Selleck looking guy making frog noises in VIP. Which oddly enough was not all that strange in my head. Then I started thinking maybe it's something to do with 3.14.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I visited Synn this afternoon. What a weird creepy vibe in there today.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Doesn't the club have to replace the booth or couch by law?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I dunno, mikeya02. All I know is that I asked my dancer today if she knew which VIP room it happened in, and she said that she did and she made sure that we didn't go anywhere near it. The whole thing gave me the heeby jeebys.
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    I remember when a favorite dancer died. I was in the club after and there was a weird vibe, but nobody told me what happened. I even asked about her and got some weird looks, but still nobody put together that I didn't know what had happened. You'd think in an industry built on personal interaction someone might have picked up on that. It was only on a later visit that another familiar dancer (not a favorite, but close) realized that I didn't know what happened and told me.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    at synn coi i had a vip last nite saturday and the girl took me to that very booth. was not creapy at all. and had a nice fun dance with a pretty nice young girl. my heart could handle it.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The club where my fave's obese customer died the week before I was there has only one VIP room, so it's not like she could just take me to another. Getting blown where someone had died a week earlier didn't bother me at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess they have a killer VIP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion