tuscl

Los Angeles Chargers

Thursday, January 12, 2017 4:15 PM
Fuck you Spanos. Fuck you NFL. Stupid ass move

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Too much competition in LA w/ so many pro teams in different sports and so much to do in LA - especially for a mediocre organization - but looks like he had no choice b/c neither the city nor the NFL would help him out.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I remember when that rat art modell moved the Browns after the 95 season. The city was so up in arms that he had to give up the team name and colors. Lots of good that did us with the imposters that came to town in 1999. :-( BTW I though I read that the Chargers will be playing in a stadium with a capacity of 30k. Is that true? There are high school stadiums that hold more people.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I heard on radio they have to plan their schedule around the LA Galaxy soccer teams.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yea i don't like it at all and im not even a chargers fan.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I realize LA is a huge market... But how does the NFL think two teams in LA will work out well? The Rams didn't even sell out their games this year. How the hell will TWO teams do now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They should make the cheerleaders strip and do lap-dances in the stands.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    No city needs two professional teams in the same sport. Stupid.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I think I saw that the Chargers' stadium will only seat 27,000 people. My college's stadium seats more than that, and I went to an FCS school. I wonder why the Chargers weren't interested in Las Vegas.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Stadium seating and ticket sales are way less important than TV Market ratings and the price you can get to start your own personal cable network the move makes sense but f*** the Chargers
  • ime
    7 years ago
    LA went from 0 teams to having 2 shitty teams. NFL doing all it can to fuck up.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    There's only one more move to fuck it up more - move the raiders to Vegas.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    One or both of them will be gone in less than 10 years.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    ime +1 Now we'll have twice the keystone kops football clogging up our local broadcast. At least with no teams we would get a nice diverse group of games on Sunday. Meh.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The NFL is just like strippers. "It's all about the money".
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    NFL teams don't care about their fans. The team owners blackmail cities into building them stadiums and granting them tax breaks, and raise prices so high that most people can't afford to attend the games in person. San Diego should feel lucky that "their" team is gone.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    They have a really bad logo, too. They should just change the name.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The logo has not yet been approved. Their new stadium will be two hours from San Diego and about 50% of all Patriots season ticket holders live between 1 and 2 hours away so its not a big deal. San Diego is a shit sports town. Spanos tried for 16 years to get a stadium and the people of San Diego said fuck off. They play in the small stadium for 2 years and smart business ppl who think long term will be patient ad wait for the new stadium.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion