tuscl

SCing Rehab : 60 days clean

Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:42 AM
What's the longest stretch that you never visited a club after becoming a PL?

18 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Six to nine months. Something like that.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    About a month. I was in China and no strip clubs were available.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    3 months after my cancer surgery and physical therapy that followed.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Six weeks, twice, including 11/1 to 12/15 recently. Both times I felt that I was becoming obsessed. During this recent hiatus I also had a couple of health issues that I'm working on.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    1 month.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think I might have gone 6-ish weeks without going to a stripclub a few times, but those times were all because I was having so much fun doing OTCs, and my budget was completely taken up by that. So, if the spirit of the question is, "what's the longest you've gone and not seen a stripper ITC or OTC", it's probably closer to 2-3 weeks
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    12 or 13 years. Recently, probably 3-4 months.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    A year or so. :(
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    3 to 4 months
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    two weeks. it was hell. but i resisted going to vegas from where i hang out in arizona.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    2 weeks has been my longest. I need to take a hiatus now to focus on other stuff and get in order.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I went cold turkey for about three months once but, like Shadowcat, it was surgically necessary. Unlike Shadowcat, I did NOT have any strippers visit me during my recovery!
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Being newer to the strip club hoppy (about 3 years in) I've gone a few months before. Seems lately though my longest breaks have only been 4-6 weeks. Being an accountant and swamped at work this time of year, if I was smart I'd take a 3-4 month break right now - with any free time from dedicated to friends, the gym, and sleep. We'll see how it goes. I do have a local an OTC candidate that I'm continuing to work on, but that doesn't really count. :-)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Somewhere between (less than) 6 months but (over) 3 months. I often take a 3 month hiatus over the winter months (mid Nov thru mid Feb)
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Once upon a time, I went about once every three months. When finances became less of an issue, it became about once a month. Now, it's probably about once every two weeks on average. I went without for about six weeks once when I felt like I had kind of seen/done it all. It was kind of a new year's resolution. Even tracked how much I was saving. Finally broke down once and went and it was one of the best trips I ever had. Realized then that it will probably be a part of me for a long time. I'm sitting at about three weeks right now and it's driving me a little bit batty. Headed on the road soon, though, and there are better clubs away from home than there are around me, so I see it as just kind of "saving up" for shooting for a big score.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    What's a PL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I take time off fairly often - often as long as a week.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    According to the TUSCL glossary, a PL is a Pathetic Loser. Some folks have appropriated it for more positive uses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion