tuscl

Must Be A Better Way

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
The women want life long monogamy. Even if they say otherwise, most will still want it.

The men find that to be horrid. I certainly did.

So some on TUSCL say that women are for knowing only for 60min.

There must be some better way, some better compromise, some synthesis, which we can work out.

SJG

66 comments

• zoomer2008
    8 years ago
    Simple: Open relationships.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Novelty. Women need sexual novelty in monogamous relationships. They don't realize this or if they do they don't communicate this. Part of this may be societies gender conditioning.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/what-w…

--> "It's long been believed that women are the monogamous sex while men are the promiscuous one. Evolutionary science has theorized men are naturally meant to spread their genes, while women are supposed to find a mate and raise offspring. These beliefs, however, may be all wrong.

In Big Think’s latest video, "Are Women Neurologically Less Suited for Monogamy than Men?" Daniel Bergner, author of the book What Do Women Want?: Adventures in the Science of Female Desire, explains women are more apt to become bored with monogamy than men when in long-term relationships. This disparity has to do with a “societal norm” that they're taught from a young age and its effects on the brain.

Early on, boys and girls are taught different lessons about sexuality. Boys are taught from inside the playground that being a little bit of a Romeo is good, while girls are taught to be more conservative, according to Bergner. These two distinct lessons continue all the way into high school and have a profound effect on the brain.

In turn, these lessons affect the neurological pathways involved with eros, or desire. In monogamous relationships, male sexual pathways build over time and become more robust, which makes them more resilient to the natural decline in desire. Women, meanwhile, may seek to take charge more often or more novelty when it comes to sexuality.

A German study found that among thousands of committed couples, female desire dropped more rapidly than male desire during long-term relationships. The results of this study echo the lessons taught to boys and girls at an early age. Since society encourages men to think sexually much more than women, this reinforces the neurocircuitry of desire in the male brain in a different way.

There is nothing to suggest there is a difference between men and women when it comes to actual desire. It’s all connected to how society has trained us to prescribe to gender roles that constrain our sexual desires.

Bergner recommends men ask a women about her sexual desire, and that women be candid about their sexual fantasies." --> end quote
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've been championing that couples need to talk, communicate, and be open. Strips clubs aren't the answer to anything. All of the deception I read about on there isn't the answer to anything.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    As a divorce lawyer for the past 34 years I have come to understand that women are no more into monogamy than men are. Zero difference and for women it is easier and cheaper to find sex. While all y'all are spending $500 to fuck a whore your real life girl is doing 2 cpls in your bed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " Open relationships." Is that what women want and will go for?

"Novelty. Women need sexual novelty in monogamous relationships." Agreed, most of the time if women get what they say they want, it turns into a nightmare.

"I have come to understand that women are no more into monogamy than men are. " This does seem to be so. But women say they want monogamy and get livid when they see it being violated.

My wife went berserk even if she imagined me straying from the path.

So what do we do, line up all the business people who promote marriage up against a wall and shoot them?

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i agree. open relationships.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not to pry or anything, I suspect many long term wives would never go for openness, especially if they are feeling too old.

If it was like that before you were married, maybe, swingers. But not if there are already serious marital tensions.

And then that still leaves marriage as a political power arena for women.

Openness never would have worked with my wife, before marriage or after.

They say that "Swinging" is something many couples find necessary, but it is not a corrective to a failing marriage.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    certainly. an older wife would never be open to anything beyond a monogamous relationship.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think there are some complex issues here:

1. What do older women do? Most women still don't have real careers. Church like and moralistic activities are no good.

2. Women keep longer if they are fucking!

3. Men also lose it at some point.

4. Men also keep longer if they are fucking. I think that is what the guys here are fighting for. But there must be a better way!

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    The difference here is we only see the wives who stray or the girlfriends who stray. Even so divorce lawyers only see the problem marriages. Divorces may be running at 50% now but we also need to remember marriages are declining. How many people are living together who espouse monogamy. How many married people espouse monogamy. I think the statistics are flawed due to the fact that many people don't get married now but still live a monogamous lifestyle. Swingers are in the minority yet. Cheaters are in the minority yet in my opinion. I know most here will disagree but other forums would prove out that SJG is right, most women don't want multiple partners. I have been involved in some polyamory type relationships and they break down and do not last. Someone always gets jealous of time spent with this one or that one. One is getting more cock than the other. One girl comes home from work and the guy is fucking the other girl without waiting for her to get home etc etc. I doesn't last been there done that.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think it works likes this: women want their husbands to be monogamous while they have affairs when they feel like it. Interestingly it's the same for men: want their wives to be monogamous while they have affairs when they feel like it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What women say they want, and what they will fight for and be livid if they don't get, actually does not make them happy. I have found marital monogamy to be a death trap.

Remember @cold_n_shallow? First she said she might want to be a stripper. They she turned against anyone who was not a firm supporter of monogamy. She pretended to be highly sexualized. But I doubt it, doubt that she even would know what that would be like.

Women who are highly sexualized are not committed to monogamy.

My ex wife, never would dream of being sexually unfaithful. But still a nightmare to be yoked to.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    If your wife has had 5 kids like mine, you don't have any time to be fooling around on other women. It's work, play with the kids, and if you're lucky enough to find a sitter you can go out for a couple hours for adult time. I had to purchase a hotel room in Manhattan just to fuck my wife, and it cost me over $500. With dinner my evening was up to over $900!!

I can see why some guys who are married go for ITC sex, but it just isn't for me. I don't have the time to establish rapport over several club trips like some of you PLs. I'm in one club and out the next day, and quite leery of any girl willing to play with me without knowing her too well. At least I'm not like SJG and played the infidelity game when he was married! Then he also admits to raping girls when they sleep, then says its "voluntary"? Yeah, right. You should voluntarily put that butt plug in your rear that you are so proud to show off in other posts SJG.....
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ so if having any intimacy with your wife is nearly impossible, why did you decide to have 5 kids? Did they teach you anything about birth control in school?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ IDK, the story. Maybe he's Mormon or something. But he's here complaining about the lifestyle that he chose to create.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    RandomMember, you hit the nail right on the head. Gaffigan's comedy consists in making fun of his children, making like they are taking unfair advantage of him, using them.

This, and his politics, are the main reasons I have no patience with him.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So I would say that an alternative to Life Long Monogamy, and to Casual Polygamy, and to Hooker Fucking would be:

Life Long Polygamy

Some of our trolls went berserk when I posted this:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

But it is basically how Swing Clubs work. And those clubs started in WWII when American Fighter Pilots, facing a high loss rate, were stationed in UK, and they set up a mutual support system to take care of each other's spouses. And so naturally they just found it easier if that caretaking started right off.

SJG

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9e…
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I'm not into swing clubs. But I have friends that do. Some do the hedonism thing and go to "fantacy island" a couple times a year. I'm happy with my 3 -4 GFE girls that I enjoy doing. That's what you need to be doing. Don't waste your money on strip clubs unless you are seriously looking for a steady GFE Girl. Then when you find her spend your money on her. Stay out of the clubs until you need another GFE girl.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Sanjoselloyd and jestrite should stop fucking each other and try to find some women,
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Advice which makes perfect sense.

But, this kind of polyamory or polygamy is not lifelong, does not yield any long term commitment or financial security. So might the GFE girls eventually opt out for more conventional long term monogamy? And then, isn't it going to sometimes be necessary to contrive ways of keeping them at arms length, so they don't try to enforce monogamy on you?

SJG

How Girls Fall In Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eWXDnh…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    1. Non-monogamy without jealousy?
    2. How to keep the heat up during a long-term monogamous relationship.

Normally I would say "religion" can do it. since religion seems to be on of the few instruments we have to change human behavior. But in practice? Look at the Catholic "rickdugan" and a bunch of other religious nuts on Tuscl, like GammaNu .. they're fkn other women like rabbits out side of their marriage vows. The same thing is true at my MIL's baptist church. Very conservative and they'll all fkn each other in the congregation.

This reminds me of the russian novel "anna karenina" by leo tolstoy. Maybe the secret is to make a mistress (or a lover) but keep it discrete, somewhat hidden from society and your SO.

I do agree with SJG. There must be a better way. If rickdugan and gammanu are right ... I'm just going to stop right there.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Also I think the more open arrangements work better if the two partners are older, so there is less of a feeling of "being threatened." I don't think open relationships would work well for insecure couples in their early 20s, for example. But a couple that is late 30s to 50s, it could work.

I think monogamy is really a construct of religion to convert pagans and teach them to live an ascetic lifestyle first raise children and later to prepare for the afterlife. Monogamy feels very ascetic, too me, when looked at long term.

I do try to keep the spark and the heat alive. The trouble is the duty to do that really falls on me (the man) as I have to reinvest a huge amount of emotional capital back into the relationship to pull that off. But had a chose a different partner (one of my earlier GFs) I think marriage would have been "a disaster." So the choice in partner matters A LOT.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "Monogamy is a conscious choice made by human beings, and perhaps the best choice for our species. A long-term, connected, monogamous relationship makes for better parenting and encourages emotional creativity among humans: to get along with someone for many years, you have to learn certain relational skills, including self-control, psychological acuity, patience, conscious empathy, and simple kindness. If monogamy is not natural to humans but a choice that we make and negotiate every day, then it becomes an opportunity to protect our most intimate bonds while continuing to grow as individuals.

Marriage can no longer be regarded as a constant steady state, without variables or changes, which we automatically fall into once we’ve said our vows. It’s a relationship that’s continually being renegotiated--even if we aren’t conscious of the fact. It’s far better that we negotiate with each other with honesty, sensitivity, and eyes fully open to what we’re doing than simply engage in magical thinking that it’ll all work out if we just keep pressing blindly forward, wishing for happily ever after."

. -- alternet.org

^^^ article suggests it is not a natural state. I have to LOL at the "learning simple kindness" part. At lot of SOs fails at that -- male and female.

Though if one is not compatible, divorce is one humane option.

I am starting see why you are considering forming a collective or a community. Such a group to provide benefits to members without the monogamy requirement. So I have seen that you have thought about this a lot. I think many pagans prior to Judaism may have lived together in mutually beneficial communities, perhaps for this reason.

This gives me more to think about.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Maybe the LGBT community has it "more" right:

--> " “My partner’s fidelity to me is as important as anyone who’s in a monogamous relationship with someone else; we just don’t define sexual exclusivity as the be-all and end-all of commitment. In other words, we’re faithful to each other, but sometimes we have sex with other people.

“However, that in no way violates our commitment to each other.” " -->

Outside of raising children in a traditional way or living in a brutally harsh agrarian society (early farming settlements) where women needed the lifelong support of a companion to survive .. is monogamy becoming obsolete?

I can make it work with my current wife, sure. But I really doubt I could make it work with another random woman.

And now with feminism and gender equality, women can get educations, careers, and support on their own without male partners. The problem for men, is outside of relationships, many men cannot get casual sex. Many can get relationship sex -- especially duty sex -- but few % can get good, steady casual sex. That is a problem.

A solution might be a pagan religious that has a concept of the "sacred whore." This was a clergy position where the sacred whore would service men to keep their PTSD from war in check, upon returning from war & battle. Perhaps the answer lies in ancient paganism somewhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dominic77,

Thanks for your thoughtful writing!

I agree with you in the whole.

You know, one issue is just that women age, and that they also want financial security. Do you think some kind of an institutional structure could be invented which gives them life long belonging, and a commitment to financial security, while also promoting a heavy diet of multiple partner sex?

Remember also that a man used to be able to have multiple wives in parallel, as women and children were basically property. The current arrangement of sentimentalized marriage, in my view, is a neurotic death trap.

SJG

Get Deeper Inside Freiburger’s 1971 Road Runner!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMEbBnET…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I realized something this morning. I don't know what sort of interaction I could have with my ex-wife, other than having Amazon send her a book.

Well it is exactly the same problem I had when I was married to her. Except that then, she was always a knife going for my throat. She would have completely destroyed me if she'd of gotten the chance.

So I was always trying to find ways to relate to her. One big problem was that she would never go along with the idea that we were to work together to further our professional careers. She never accepted the idea of professional career for herself. And for me she treated the concept as meaningless.

There is another problem with monogamy, besides sexual boredom.

Once you are coupled, it exposes you to all manner of outside social pressure. It is now right there in your own home and in your personal life. And it is multiplied with every piece of junk mail, and everything that comes in over the television, and then by every time that phone rings.

It is always about how people are "supposed" to live. But now it is being used as a weapon, in order to break you.

And of course I agree with Justme62, that it has to be a spiritual partnership. But how often is that there? And how many people are getting married under pressure, and just because the have been made to feel obligated?

It all sucks!

SJG

Cannonball Adderley - Know What I Mean? - Full Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFfy56n…
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Hey dummy SJG, you just posted the same thing in another thread discussion. Why? Are you incapable of sequitur thoughts? This should be titled "The way it shouldn't be", and you're the equivalent of UnderDog lady from the Howard Stern show. If TUSCL had a "Wack Pack" you'd be the leader of it.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJG is total "Wack Pack" material.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffigan, STFU

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Hey Meat72, SJG tends to repeat himself quite often, and it appears like he thinks his repeated statements are quite intelligent and true, citi g a major flaw of modern day liberals, which is why they say liberalism is a disease because they think they're holier than thou and self-righteous. He's classic "Wack Pack" persona and a total nut job, very delusional....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ probably the stupidest dumbfuckbto ever grace tuscl, SJG!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I got involved in a very emotionally demanding committed relationship.

I should have avoided that and instead continued getting involved with AMP girls and strippers, paying them money if that helped, and then building the kind of colaborativce organization I am pursuing now. The women, if they got the idea and took to it, they would become fully part of it.

I should not have allowed myself to become highly emotionally involved, and hence subject to manipulations, by the one I ended up marrying.

She is not bad, I am not bad. But marriage is bad.

https://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/…

SJG
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Correction: combining law with marriage is bad. If one considers the plain meaning of the word "marriage" as the synonym of "union" then it is certainly not bad. When my penis is in her vagina, and we create a marriage of flesh, it's actually quite good.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Holy shit Lloyd grow a sack and get over it, you are such a homo. Your autistic narcissism needs fucking strong medication, because yiur bitch ass cannot cope.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The better way is to spend the rest of your life paying AMP and Mexican bar whores for DFK and ejaculation services. That is the only way to get over the thought of an ex-wife now fucking other guys.

The better way is to spend the rest of your life paying AMP and Mexican bar whores for DFK and ejaculation services. That is the only way to get over the thought of an ex-wife now fucking other guys.

...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance seems to be looking to be converted into axle grease.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Nope. Just adding my $0.02 to this thread based on observation.

...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys...ex-wife now fucking other guys
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Sounds like someone who would be best used just to grease wheel bearings.

SJG

Yardbirds, a more white space kind of performance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QcTgPyI…
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^

http://www.bearingtips.com/wp-content/up…

Think about it SirLapDance.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    It takes nature millions of years to convert dead bio mass into petroleum.

But now we can make synthetics very easily, just by heating inside a pressure vessel:
    http://assets.suredone.com/2465/media-ph…

And then:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

Think about it there SLD.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cooked under high pressure, and then loaded into tubes:

http://www.tridenttowing.co.uk/images/gr…

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Using IG Farben's processes we can convert you into gasoline, diesel, or jet fuel as well. Never any energy shortage so long as we have a ready supply of imbeciles like SirLapDanceAlot.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Actually the issue was just getting rid of her, out, and minimizing further collateral damage.

But for someone like this SLD, sooner he is cooked down to bearing grease, the better.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Actually the issue was just getting rid of her, out, and minimizing further collateral damage.

But for someone like this SLD, sooner he is cooked down to bearing grease, the better.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ So much fixated Nitrogen, with its odd number of electrons, great for making these long molecules which make grease both thick and slippery at the same time. All we need to do is cook the subject for a while under high pressure.

https://cdn1.tmbi.com/TFH/Step-By-Step/F…

SJG

Los Angeles Swingers Club Joi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EavcYWi…
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot, it doesn't count if you copy and paste it. It has to actually be written out in longhand on the blackboard.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Very good their ppwh!

Polyimides, a polymer which needs fixated nitrogen
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyimide

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This should give you a sense of why it is that SirLapDance takes so long on the toilet, and usually leaves it clogged up.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ This blathering idiot can't even tell who is posting to his own thread. It gives me a sense of why he has issues and why he can't stop thinking about his...

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Heat, at about 1000 deg F, and at about 1000 psi, so that water only boils when it gets to about 1000 deg F, that can break all the molecules down so that they can be reformed so that nothing goes to waste. SirLapDance will be rendered indistinguishable from what comes out of oil wells. From there, the possibilities are endless.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago

The better way is to spend the rest of your life paying AMP and Mexican bar whores for DFK and ejaculatio
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion