tuscl

Had to freeze her

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, January 1, 2017 11:57 AM
Was at a mixed dive last Fr on a late afternoon dayshift - the club was not packed but had a pretty-good vibe and decent # of custies and dancers. This is dive is mixed but about 1/2 the dancers are black thus why I visit - and of course I get my dances from just the black dancers - the dancers are aware of this and that I get a good # of dances thus I often get approached a lot. After I had been there about an hour and gotten dances from a couple of dancers I was approached by a thick big-booty youngish AA girl - she propositioned extras and it being the holidays I thought I'd treat myself :) - I make a fair to above-avg offer for this club and she say "yes" - I tell her we can head back when the next song starts - she says she'll be right back and goes to the dressing room - comes out a few minutes later and walks by me and says "next song" - i nod yes but was perplexed she just kept walking by. A few seconds later another AA sees me un-customarily unoccupied and sits on my lap and we start rubbing each other - a few minutes later the thick AA extras girl come and stands behind me as waiting for me to go w her but I ignore her - a few minutes later they announce a 2-for-1 and I head off w/ the new AA that was sitting on my lap in order to take advantage of the 2-for-1 - I do the 2-for-1 and another regular song and then head back on the floor - the thick AA girl that I had agreed to extras w/ came up to me again and said "I guess you did your thing already" - I shook my head yes and told her "you left". She looked dejected at losing out on a good sell - maybe I should have not been a hardass and still given her a chance b/c I still wanted to get w/ her and still had $$$ - but I decided to teach her a SC-lesson that you need to take care of your customers if you want your customers to take care of you - most girls at this club hang w/ you a while b/f asking for dances and often will hang w/ you till the next 2-for-1 which can be anywhere from 2 to 4 times per hour - but in my eyes I saw it as this chick thought she could just go do her thing and I'd be waiting for her - in my PL mind she needed to learn that when you got $$$/a-custy on the hook, you keep him on the hook and not be so lazy about it. A while later they announce another 2-for-1 and she asked the dude next to me whom turned her down; she then looked at me but I didn't make eye-contact in order to reinforce the lesson, LOL - I don't think I saw her selling any dances b/c she seemed to have a weak hustle or didn't know what she was doing. This may come across as me being kinda high-and-mighty, but I did what I did for her benefit so she learns how to hustle better and now to take care of her custies/$$$.

34 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you have more backbone than i do. i turn into a bowl of jello when it's somebody i'm attracted to. but your right in your handling the situation.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ^you're right^
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It may not do any good but it makes you at least feel better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Didn't really make me feel better - I've dealt w/ worse - these days I don't expect much from strippers thus not phased by too many things - most strippers don't give a shit about anything but do give a shit about not making $$$ or losing out on sales - I think she got the point but who knows.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi you are the stripper whisperer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I deserve a PL Nobel Prize :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Isn't it "whom knows"? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I believe it's "whome nose"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ rong-band-hoom-noze
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "you have more backbone than i do. i turn into a bowl of jello when it's somebody i'm attracted to." Lol, same here
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    You are my man Papi ! (Wish I could do that)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If more PLs stood their ground vs settling for any ole kind of treatment from most dancers then we may overall get better service than we often do.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job papi
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    It's hard to stand your ground when your gorgeous fav is right in front of you, Chulo!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers have no compunction about abandoning us for better offers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Papi some guy just dissed you big time in a Tootsies review.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Been there, done that, Papi. I don't mind waiting for a favorite or highly desired girl if she's busy, but I'm not going to wait forever, or will I wait if I'm getting the "be right there" but then bypassed runaround.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Strippers have no compunction about abandoning us for better offers ..." I can def understand and accept that - but I don't think that was the case in this situation b/c she did come back and hover over my should when I had the other dancer on my lap - and seemed dejected after I took the other dancer for LDs and didn't get w/ her - and did not see her getting many takers either - I think she's either inexperienced or lazy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Papi some guy just dissed you big time in a Tootsies review ..." Nah - that was a joke - he has mentioned me b/f in his reviews (badnews53) and I have PMed w/ him twice I think.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi, was your hair on fire to get a dance? you said you waited only a few minutes
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sure sounded a lot like a diss to me ; )
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Bitch can't handle no Papi, bitch don' get no Papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Papi, was your hair on fire to get a dance? you said you waited only a few minutes ..." That's how I rollz - I don't waste time chit-chatting - you got what I want we're gonna go at it; no need to waste time and energy conversing when we can be dry-humping and groping each other via dances - I don't go to SCs for companionship; I go to get my freak/grind/grope-on; son :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    actually - "a few minutes is often a long time for me" - nigga I don't play :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Good for you, Papi. Many dancers need a come-uppance when they get too complacent about the customers.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    true.
  • bigmlittleorgan
    8 years ago
    Sometimes strippers need to learn how to treat their customers right. The only way they learn is to hurt their money.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    so true.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Papi...I am like a couple of others up above. If I have a woman I am very attracted to it is hard to stand my ground and not give in. Maybe you can come out on a tour of our favorite clubs and show us how it is done in person :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Way to stand your ground, Papa. I feel a little sorry for the girl if she is new, but all strippers need to learn not to take custies for granted. It seems if they think they have a live one hooked, that they can wander off for whatever. For her sake, I hope she learned her lesson.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    *Papa....fuckin autocorrect
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Damn it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ that's Mr Papa to you :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "This may come across as me being kinda high-and-mighty, but I did what I did for her benefit so she learns how to hustle better and now to take care of her custies/$$$." The trouble with many of them is they only think in the moment but don't see the long term or big picture so she might have learned her lesson from you but still might not apply what she learned with her future customers. I basically agree with how you went about things and I've done similar with dancers and on occasion even taken it a step further and bluntly told them that they blew their chance and that I was no longer interested in them. They have one chance to make a good first impression. Too often they think they're god's gift and that guys will fawn all over them no matter how they're treated. Some guys will put up with it but I won't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion