tuscl

Yet Another "System!"

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
This is cutting-edge shit, gentlemen. I have recently developed the F.A.T. System (TM) for rating chicks, which I believe to be less arbitrary and more descriptive than the standard 1-10 system.

Face (Red) $40
Ass (Green) $60
Tits (Blue) $80

Each one gets a binary, hot-or-not, rating, which is subjective, of course. I prioritize Tits over Ass over Face, but one could certainly change that ordering if his tastes differed from my own. I've assigned a color to each for two reasons: first, so two bros could discuss women within earshot of said women, with them or other bystanders being none the wiser, and second, because it provides an easy way to conceptualize combinations, e.g., a girl with an attractive Face and Ass but unattractive Tits being referred to as (Red+Green=) Yellow.

I've also assigned a dollar amount to each, thereby quantifying not only the relative value of each type of girl, but also the maximum I would be willing to spend on her in one session, whatever that might entail. Starting at $40 for a Red and peaking at $180 for a White, I think those values map pretty nicely onto the various arenas within the hobby (streetwalkers, BP, AMP's, SA, etc.), with the possible exception of no-touch strip clubs, which, as everyone knows, are overpriced for what you get ITC.

I'm actually serious about this; I think it behooves one to be able to rate women systematically and quickly in order to prioritize targets, with this being more true in a strip club that anywhere else. Also, this is just how one's brains works on Asperger's.

5 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Instead of trying to overthink everything how about you just go by a few basics, do you think she's attractive, does she appeal to your senses, does she make you horny?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You could try the patented Lloyd Schoene san_jose_guy method. You just need chloroform, rope, mouth gag and a van or car with a large trunk. Then a chain lock and sound proofed basement.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Lecherous, this system is too complicated for a poor old PL like me. I just look at a stripper and see if my dick gets hard.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    LDK, you add them together, e.g., Face ($40) + Ass ($60) = $100
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion