tuscl

Future nurse?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 26, 2016 1:14 PM
Nursing seems to be the career of choice for most stripper students. Recently I did a VIP with one and she said that she could not swallow because she was worried that my semen could work its way to her ovaries. Not only has she lost a VIP customer but I don't think I would ever want her to be my nurse either.

16 comments

• bubba267
    8 years ago
    That was the drugs talking.....
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    She must have taken her science courses at Trump University.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I dated a girl in college who asked me if that was possible. I couldn't believe anyone could be that dumb! Once I told her it was impossible she did her best to swallow every time.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I see this all the time
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Some go through school and are atill dancing. Must make better money dancing
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    But the girls can still get pregnant in the swimming pool. Right?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    It is NOT easy to become a nurse. I highly doubt any strippers you're meeting are actually in nursing school, or even on course to become a nurse. Yeah, some may WANT to be one, but that's kinda like asking an eight year-old what they want to be one day
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    VBD...follow along this time - only if you cum in the pool, she accidentally swallows the water and THEN the sperm swims down to her ovaries. Got it?
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) lol. I just tell the girls my cum/sperm will increase your IQ by 10 points! They always seem eager to swallow it down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I tell them my jizz is Gluten-free and low in calories
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    There are different kinds of nurses. Registered Nurse is a real profession, but Practical Nurse is a community college degree that prepares you for emptying bedpans.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've got an old fave who did 4 years at a local university and graduated with a BS/RN. She's working geriatric nursing and still stripping. She's never been one for extras but I hear she has one regular who is verrry lucrative....
  • dancenrocknroll
    8 years ago
    Some are actually in school but I'm with Timbuck12 since most really aren't. Just ask her which textbooks are in her bag right now and watch her squirm.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    How do you even begin to explain to a girl that fertilization and conception don't work that way?
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    OMG... Reminds me of the old saying.. Swallowed a watermelon seed. I recently came back with something when my dad said that not long ago. Her not swallowing probably caused that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion