tuscl

How much did you spend on christmass ? About how many club visits did it set you

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I spent about $2,000 on the kids, dogs, X wife, her new husband, a few friends and myself...surprisingly no strippers this year lol.

That's basically like 10 to 5 strip club trips for me

17 comments

• I'm divorced with no kids and not currently dating anyone, so this is the least I've spent in like 25 years probably. Also, I only have a few family members, due to deaths in the family. I only spent about $250 this year. Only one SC visit.

You got a gift for the ex's new husband? That sounds like a "thank you for taking her off my hands" gift.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So far about, $3. It's just lil ole me to buy for, my needs are modest,
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I spent about $3,000 on gifts for the wife, kids, grandkids, cousins, neighbors, etc. also about $400 for Christmas dinner for 10 ( never thought I'd spend over $100 for 5 lbs. of meat). Oh and the ATF got a chunk of that $3k
    Probably 5 or 6 club trips.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd pay a year of DS payments to any person who would marry my x.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO yeah guys I get along with the new husband a Lil to good and yes it's because of what was said...I feel sorry for the guy some times but I'm just thankful it's not me lol

Gawker thank you for sharing bro

Vince if your shopping just for yourself I'm surprised you didn't get a stripper lol they cost way more than three fitty LMFAO
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I gave presents to my kids and their spouses. And to strippers. Yes, I went to stores and shopped for strippers and found gifts I thought they would like. And then I added cards with money ($100 to $200 each). Why do I treat these whores like girlfriends? #PatheticOldLoser.

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
    Am an attendant lord, one that will do
    To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
    Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
    Deferential, glad to be of use,
    Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
    Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
    At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
    Almost, at times, the Fool.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, since my ATF retired, it just ain't the same :(
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack love the poem

Vince I understand that very well.. I remember when it was over with my ATf... it is hard to adjust
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Juice. I feel it is incumbent on me to elevate the level of discourse on TUSCL. For those perverts whose taste does not go beyond booger jokes, all I can say is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93…

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Gazillions
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Booom
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    0 on family and friends thanks to adept regifting. One C note on the ATF.. That would be anywhere between 20 and 33.3 cover charges at the dives I'm accustomed to visiting. Not counting drinks as part of the cost since I'd spend the same OTC anyway. Not counting money spent on other dancers since the ATF would cut my throat if I did.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    No stripper gifts this year. I had done that enough in the past. Learned my lesson on that one, it didn't help. No more Captain save-a-whore for me.

Probably spent $1,500 to $2,000 in total on family and friends. (I used to never go to the club with less than $500. So I guess that's 3 or 4 visits I missed out on this year). :(
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Money? What is money? Haven't seen any in so long I forget.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I normally don't care how much I spend. I believe that money comes to those who don't worry about it. However even if couldn't get past spending $1k more than I planned on for a night that didn't meet my expectations.

Oh well. New year and new PL strategy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No presents for strippers this year (I haven't clubbed since Sept.). We spent about $560 on presents this year for the family and our dogs which is 4 SC visits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion