tuscl

Don't fall in love with a stripper

larryfisherman
California
I think everyone agrees that's the number one rule in the strip clubs. Breaking that rule never ends up good.

What I want to know is have you ever fallen in love with a stripper? What was the end result?

31 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes i have fallen in love. many times.
    but she is a stripper.... that is part of the fantasy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    oh to be in middle school and in love.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I suppose I'm in like/lust/love with my ATF. It will not end well:
    (a) Sometime in the new year she'll marry her on-again/off-again boyfriend of 20 years when he finishes his current prison term. He deflowered her when they were both 12 and married her when they were 22. They divorced at age 24 when he went to prison for the first time. Somehow she's responsible for his current prison term, something about leaving her prescription at his apartment and causing a parole violation, which put him back in the pokey for another couple of years.
    (b) Also, I will have spent several thousand dollars on her by the time she remarries him.

Nonetheless, it's been a wild and, for the most part, highly enjoyable ride -- and it's not over yet!

I do *not* recommend falling in any kind of love with a stripper. It will almost certainly not be reciprocated and you run the risk of breaking both your heart and your savings. Fortunately I figured that out early enough to cause no permanent damage to either.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    See this discussion if you are even thinking of falling in love with a stripper

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is gonna fall in-love w/ a stripper they better know what they are doing/getting-into; and most guys that know what they are doing/getting-into know not to do it.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    It only takes one time for me to learn that lesson Papi
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Daddillac-your thread should be a sticky on TUSCL.

I thought I fell in love with a couple of them, but it was really just lust. I'm kinda dating one now, but I don't love her, I love her body.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ask and you shal recieve. Good questions = good answers...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Why do you consider "strippers" as different from other women?

SJG

The secret chord that makes Christmas music sound so Christmassy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm4LO22-…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @SJG-other women aren't selling their body for money.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Yep. Got married too. It lasted 15 years
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "other women aren't selling their body for money"

But they wouldn't be doing that if there weren't guys like you and I who wanted that. Basically they are just giving guys what they want. So I still don't see any reason for categorizing them as different from other women.

SJG
  • Yep, I have. I fell in love with the first stripper I ever had sex with. It was in a clean club and I wasn't expecting it at all. After, she told me her life story, real name, etc. Told me how she wanted to date me, get tested so we could have sex without protection, etc.. There was one thing she failed to mention. She was living with her boyfriend and they were still together, even though they had a rocky relationship. He read some of our text messages one day and they had a huge fight. They had a kid together and obviously she chose him over me. Broke my heart, but probably for the best. So, yep, I agree. Don't fall in love with a stripper. (Unless she quits to pursue a different career for you, but that's unlikely.)
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    No I haven't, I don't understand how guys fall in love with hoes
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Falling in love with a stripper is almost the stupidest thing you can do. The stupidest thing is to marry a stripper.

I was, at one point, in love with my ATF. It took me a couple years to wise up. I still enjoy her company, but she taught me my lesson.
  • HannibalSmith
    8 years ago
    I just keep reminding myself that it is all a business transaction. She's acting and I am paying for her time and attention. Still better than being married.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Still better than being married."

I hear that all the time from you veteran TUSCLers, but I'm not so sure about that.

@Aravas- like Chris Brown says, "these hoes ain't loyal".

@SJG-fair enough
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    No, never. But I know a guy...

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Don't ever fall in love with.....a woman......
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    There is nothing wrong with falling in love with a stripper so long as you recognize it as one-way and come to your senses when you leave the club (and you have the wallet to handle it).

Without fantasizing like that, my SCing wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Then again, I guess that is really just lust. Forget what I just wrote. I'd delete it, but it took too long to write on my phone.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    I luv tarter sauce
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm glad i am not young. otherwise i'd be in trouble.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Falling in love with a stripper is a chump's game. You would do far better to save yourself for your, uh, therapist at an AMP!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @lotsoffun201- you might be the first TUSCLer I've heard of that has married a stripper. Do you regret marrying her?

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nah. Went out with a few when they were no longer strippers, but falling in love with a stripper doesn't make much sense to me.

Should lambs fall in love with wolves?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I used to watch the 11pm TV news with my wife. We would see all the flashing lights on the police cars. I told her, "Here we see all the crazy and destructive things that men do. But women are just as crazy and just as destructive, they just do it in different ways."

Don't believe that civilian women are sheep. They just do their evils differently.

They are all she-wolves, and they will eat you alive if you give them the chance. I've been the target of this myself.

The pros may seem more dangerous, but they are actually outsiders, and so in many ways they are better.

If you like the pros, you should not treat them differently than you treat other women. After all, all they are doing is giving guys what they want. Can't fault them for that.

SJG

The Hands of Path (Right/Left Hand Path)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUQOkDw…
  • Tonymarriedloser123
    8 years ago
    Im married 4 kids , have a side chick with a record, and occassionally seek professionals services and of course frequent strip clubs and back room actions. My wife don't know I step out of the marriage, married for 23 yrs and she was virgin, Excellent cooks, clean and a good mother. I am her one and only man she has been with and she don't know my extra curricular activities. The thing is if I found out she cheated on me, I am willing to committ murder. Most men are hypocrite and most men step on a good woman. I don't know I am capable of love, self proclaim narcicist.
  • Tony, TUSCL frowns upon murder. Hopefully she never cheats on you. Since you cheat on her constantly though, isn't that a bit of a double standard?
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    2 crash n burns before anything serious happened.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    No point for me really. Not when strippers barely want to give the young buck the time of day.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, and all of the other respondents, do you believe that it is right to divide women into two categories? I do not, and have never accepted that.

SJG

Three Dog Night "Joy To The World" 1972
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7KfG9A…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion