tuscl

Way too much staff in the sc.

jester214
North Carolina
I was at a club last week during the day. Less than 10 customers, maybe 10 dancers. Yet they had 2 waitresses, 2 bartenders, 4 guys I would call bouncers and then 2 other guys I can only assume were some kind of management. Plus the requisite DJ and bathroom troll. This wasn't a big club, who would think they needed 12 employees who aren't strippers on a mid-week day shift? Despite all the other things I didn't like about the club that was the one that really stood out. Felt like I had at least 8 eyes on me the whole time. Plus I couldn't go more than 5 minutes without a waitress, both of whom were desperately trying to look busy, ask me if I wanted another drink.

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    "ask me if I wanted another drink"

"I said a want a fucking blowjob! Make it happen!"

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Mercifully, on slow days my fave club has 2 employees: waitress/bartender + manager/bouncer (+ robot DJ). On "busy" days -- that is, only somewhat slow days -- it has 4 employees: waitress/bartender + manager + bouncer + DJ. That feels about right for 10 customers + 10 dancers
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    We all know that management of strip clubs can be shaky, at best.
    Some are run well. Although in my experience, most are not managed correctly.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Maybe they have some sort of lunch rush and you didn't show up til it was over? FWIW, I generally see the opposite in clubs.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's a well known fact that SC employees have a wonderful union.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    You dont know if there will be a rush of kind during their shift. One no alcohol SC near me gets a line waiting to get in at 2AM when last call happens. Even dancers from alcohol clubs come to dance here at 2AM. At 11 PM friday it looks like 11 PM Tuesday and overstaffed, but it isnt once 2 AM comes.

Also you never know when a drug and high "athlete" and his entourage needs to be ejected from the SC, so it is an all hands effort if shit goes down with a 220 lbs, 6'5" PL with fight training, vs 1 or 2 bouncers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion