Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Google image search of LDK is some funny shit

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

In other news Today was the first time I have stimulation myself without visual aid in year's hell I can't even remember might be like middle school...didn't think I could.... I was harder than usual plus I had a very intense finish just focusing inwardly on myself and doing some edging right before releasing

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I cracked a rat.

In Juice's name, amen

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice this is a message board not a diary, no one except maybe Lloyd Schoene cares about you whacking it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm lactoes intolerant ime ...I don't understand

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

In juices name,Amen

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Gesundheit.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is some serious shit...I cracked a rat

In Juice's name, amen

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard from ime's comment.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The only reason Juice didn't have a visual aid was because the power was out and he didn't have a flashlight.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Excerpt from Juice's diary:

Deer Dairy, Tooday i jurked off too a mentle imidge of a jiant chacken fanger cuz i dint have no hussler maggazeen. It werked!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO spot on Mr deuce

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Amen

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I google imaged "LDK" and the only thing that came up was photos of guys getting handjobs from trannys.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

My google search of LDK turned up only guys in strip clubs wearing white polyester suits.

Strange...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit

Amen

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Funny because when I entered LDK in Google Images I saw a Shit load of Asian pictures with the words LDK on them WTF ???

Reviews: 80 12 Hours Ago • In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit Amen

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Now when I search, all that comes up is Mexican Hat Dance clubs.

Something seems fishy...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement