tuscl

A Google image search of LDK is some funny shit

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In other news Today was the first time I have stimulation myself without visual aid in year's hell I can't even remember might be like middle school...didn't think I could.... I was harder than usual plus I had a very intense finish just focusing inwardly on myself and doing some edging right before releasing

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I cracked a rat.

In Juice's name, amen
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice this is a message board not a diary, no one except maybe Lloyd Schoene cares about you whacking it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm lactoes intolerant ime ...I don't understand
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In juices name,Amen
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Gesundheit.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This is some serious shit...I cracked a rat

In Juice's name, amen
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm crying I'm laughing so hard from ime's comment.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only reason Juice didn't have a visual aid was because the power was out and he didn't have a flashlight.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Excerpt from Juice's diary:

Deer Dairy,
    Tooday i jurked off too a mentle imidge of a jiant chacken fanger cuz i dint have no hussler maggazeen. It werked!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO spot on Mr deuce
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Amen
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I google imaged "LDK" and the only thing that came up was photos of guys getting handjobs from trannys.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    My google search of LDK turned up only guys in strip clubs wearing white polyester suits.

Strange...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit

Amen
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny because when I entered LDK in Google Images I saw a Shit load of Asian pictures with the words LDK on them
    WTF ???

Reviews: 80
    12 Hours Ago • In the name of the tuscl holy trinity father founder, Savour juice, and Joe's holy Shit
    Amen
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Now when I search, all that comes up is Mexican Hat Dance clubs.

Something seems fishy...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion