tuscl

How to Fuck Strippers for Free!

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement

19 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    That is seductive music? I bet a lot of guys would beg to differ.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Nothing new there, most guys with any game at all would do any or all of that instinctively, but most of the guys in the club don't . The first huge mistake this guy makes is lumping all dancers into one category of 'available women'. Some dancers are married, or lesbian, or in a serious relationship, some are financially independent and will not meet OTC, and some are desperate with no sense of self worth and will blow anybody for a shot. I call bullshit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm buying a copy for all TUSCLER's for Christmas.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    These are my tips for picking up strippers:

1. Strippers are like cow pies. The older they are the easier they are to pick up.
    2. When picking up a stripper, lift with the legs, not with the back.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm burning my System book and replacing it with this list.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The old saying is "you can't bullshit a bullshitter" apparently never crossed the authors mind. He's basically giving these strikers a bunch of BS from his scripted or "canned" approach.

Fine fir his game if that works but my game is to just be myself and talk about genuine things going on in life and either they're interested in you or too busy with what they got going on to bother.

My favorite example was an Saturday Night Live skit with Tom Brady on how not to cause sexual harassment in the work place. Basically be good looking, and don't be ugly and you will be fine.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I agree Meat and that is some good advice Jack
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This is not horrible advice. He did leave out the need to wear a white, three piece suit, but he included a section on greasing the bouncers.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Post this on the pink site
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    More strippers should read this. Then all the hot ones can sit on my lap to show they are just thinking of me as a customer. The dancers feel better on my lap if they aren't too heavy.

If a dancer wants me to buy her a drink or dance and she's not too heavy, making me feel good helps encourage that without saying anything. Of course she would be prepared to stand up or switch legs if I need to pay for something or she's getting too heavy on one leg.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Love the website just added it to my massive catalogue of strip club confusion dynamics
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    When I first walk in a strip club step one I buy every man on staff or in the room a red bull or cold beer..social male acceptance is key

Then when a attractive try to lay in my lap I will say slow down fatty Mick fatty this isn't a free Pony ride....offending ladies is Key

At last I will buy endless lap dances but ask the stripper not to touch me, do not get naked and just tell me about their passions and relationship problems.

Buy the end of the shift I should succesfuly be having sex with a dude and have established myself as a harmless homosexual with the dancers witch is Key
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Heh, some of that stuff is so cringey. I read some PUA terms in that post that motivated me to go read some PUA sites. Just looking up "cold reading" and I absolutely cringed and winced my way through a few PUA website explanations. Which is kinda fun, sometimes.

Some of the things I do have passing resemblance to some of the things he does (although for the most part I'm being myself and am not following a system). Now I'm sitting here wondering if I come off as cringey and douchey when I talk about it. Probably, right?
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman

Everyone of us comes off as cringe inducing douchebags . Could you have these discussions with your friends and family in real life? I can't , it is why I come here.

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lmao! Juice....
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    juice... you crack me up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice gets free sex from strippers by using his 4.7 40-speed to run out of the club after having done VIP
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love you guy's...thank you for enjoying my crafting
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure if you pre-shit test them, like any women, get into their frame and stay there, it would work. They're still women, after all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion