tuscl

What would you guesstimate ...

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Is the % of women whom enjoy giving head?

To me they coarsely fall into 3 categories

1) no way in hell do they suck dick

2) suck it to please you but are not really into it (at least most of the time)

3) like sucking a good dick

One could go w/ the safe bet of 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 - what say you?

35 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    For 2....I'd say 50 percent

For 1....I'd say 25 percent

For 3....I'd say 25 percent

Another thing I've observed....is that many black women aren't into giving head. Or in other words, they're more hesitant to do it

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    GoVikings +1
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    lil fishsticks -1

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    +2 vikings
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You just cracked a rat larry
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I really don't know, but this is an interesting topic.

I think some depends upon age, as the young women of today are more BJ oriented.

And then it depends on life experience, as the good BJ oriented strippers I believe really do love it.

:)

SJG
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    4) Do it for the R.O.I.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Most women enjoy giving head to the right guy.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I say "who" :)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Most women aren't good at doing this IMO

In other words, there's a difference between receiving a BJ and receiving one from a girl who knows what she's doing
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My ex wife was not sexualized enough. She was not a sex freak.

She saw sex as a necessary utilitarian, like as a way to perpetuate a relationship and manipulate a partner. She was not someone to say, sex as important or something to embellish and expand.

So the chances that she would not be sexually faithful were pretty much zero. But the chances that she could be a satisfactory partner were not much better than zero.

SJG
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd say
    1) 20℅
    2) 60℅
    3) 20℅

I can remember in my teenage years it was the shit to be able to say you got your dick sucked and it was a big deal to the girls who did it. However, as adults most if not all have done so and make it a common sexual habit. I'd be thrown for a loop if a woman and I had sex but she didnt give head.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think 25-50-25 is close. I think the 50% could be split into a camp that is somewhat indifferent and a camp that finds it to be a mild chore but important to a relationship, at least at first. The difference there being the indifferent will still give a few bjs a month to completion after getting serious while those who find it to be a chore will get lazy.

Nothing better than a woman who gets soaking wet sucking dick.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Among civies . . . 30%, 60%, 10%. Less than 1 in 10 love doing it. More than half go through the motions, but don't savor it.

Among non-beginner strippers . . . 10%, 50%, 40%. Strippers are freaks -- that's why we dig them.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What do you call a woman who doesn't give head?
    A. Married.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    All of my GFE girls love giving me a blow job and staring into my eyes as the are giving it. If they close there eyes I don't want them. They have to like sucking my dick or I don't want them sucking it.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love a bj. most the girls do ok... but a great bj is fantastic! maybe 10% are in that category.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ exactly
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    100% of the women I'm with enjoy giving head.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    GoVikings got it I think.
    I had a beautiful girl friend once that did not want to give or get. She could not understand why anyone would even want to touch "down there" so her maintenance routine was lacking. (needed a wash and trim). She was a "get it over" with kind of girl, needless to say we were not together long.(like twice since the first time I thought she an off day .. not..). Glad I wore a hat both times.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    All women think they can dance; give a great b.j. and are interior decorators. 10% are correct.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Out of all the girls in the clubs I've gone to, I can remember maybe only 4 or 5 who gave an EXCELLENT bj.

The rest were just ok... (and some were actually quite bad). It's an art form and a few are very skilled at it. Most are not, even in strip clubs that are extra friendly.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    My survey sample is about 200 and I have experienced a distribution of #1-3 # 2-40-50. #3-.Every other woman I have been with. It used to take intimacy and interest and now it just takes money .
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm willing to bet 100% of all the SJGs on this board love to suck dick
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm going with the bell curve, which means 16.5% hate it/wont do it, 67% do it for him, and 16.5% do it for themselves. Here's the rest of the science: Women are 40% more likely to orgasm if they give fellatio, because the scent and taste and umame of his manhood primes her for intercourse. Add another 30% if she gets her pussy eaten during foreplay. Finally, and this is from personal experience, DATY causes increased blood flow to her vagina making it swollen, tighter, and more sensitive. Just like a BJ increases blood flow to the erection making it bigger and harder. 69!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And I'm willing to bet that 100% of the shailynns love to get fucked up the ass with a role of barbed wire.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I'm willing to bet that face 2 face with SJG that things would be handled differently than online. Online he can claim he's a tough guy and troll people being a real asshole, but in real life I would give him one verbal warning. After that his ass would be used as a mop to clean up the bloody chiclets from his mouth.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Jim Gaffagain, you are the one who is being a troll.

F2F, I would deal with you and the problem would be solved very quickly. But online it is hard to do much. So I have to assume that the only reason you are online is to be a troll.

SJG
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    50% wont suck it.
    33.33% consider it a chore.
    16.67% love it.

Seriously, though, I've got to think that very few women relish performing fellatio. How many of us would never perform cunnilingus if we could get away with it?
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have no fucking idea. Why not ask them on Stripperweb?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I do think Shadow's suggestion of asking this question on Stripper Web was an excellent one. I mean if you really want to know.

SJG

Jon Hassell - The Surgeon of the Nightsky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkAb_l8S…
    8 years ago
    Asking on stripper web who likes to give head is like asking a kindergarten who likes candy, then reporting your "findings" as "100% of people love candy".

Maybe we should run political polls this way, oh wait, I think we did.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Every time a girl gives me a great bj, I wonder about percentages. If only 10% enjoy giving bj's and the girl giving it is really good, makes me wonder jus how many times she's done it before, especially if I got one without expecting it. However that thought goes away pretty quick if she's good.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Zero percent. Most complain after five to ten minutes that their jaw is locking up or cramping. Most will do it, if asked. Some will be horny enough (especially just prior to or after her menstral cycle) or some have just not been laid in a while and want to try it again. Many will complement me that at least I have a big enough penis to be worth sucking. But still, after five to ten minutes, it's always the same ... they all ask if it's okay to stop.

I think I need sluttier or trashier women, lol! Sounds like I need to try an extras girl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion