tuscl

What percentage of TUSCL men are fat fucks.

I wouldn't be surpised it it's over 80%.

33 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Most of us I bet you are too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm 5'10 190 lbs - but I'm small-framed thus should be 180 at most maybe 175 optimal - I used to wear a 34-waist but now mostly 36 b/c my bit of a food-belly - I don't consider myself a fat-fuck but don't have a Michael Phelps bod either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've met close to 20 TUSCLers and I'd say most are avg size
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They say that most of the people who have diabetes do not even know it. And then that is a huge factor in ED.

They say that ED is a first indicator of coming cardio vascular problems.

And the first step is fighting this is to lose weight.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Hmmm what constitutes a "fat fuck"?
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    6'0 about 160. I was pretty muscular and lean for a while, now kind of blubbery while still thin. Think they call that 'skinny fat '. I need to get back to the gym more often.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    this guy ALWAYS has something negative to say
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I know I am.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Not going to fight the truth. Just deny it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I will sit on you nickifree and you can tell me
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fat or skinny, can you run a 40 yard dash as quick as Juice?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm kind of a fat fuck, but I have lost about 20 pounds in the past couple of months, so my trajectory is good. I'll feel pretty good if I lose another 20-30.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Add me to the fat list
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    girls like fat guys
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have too much gut.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Not me, I lost weight.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I am 6 foot 2 inches.... I have weighed between 325 and 350 for most of my adult life. In the past two years I have been working on my weight, I was 264 this morning. Still a fat fuck but I am working on it.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "girls like fat guys"

That needs fixing:

Girls like guys with fat wallets.

May not be brilliant, but it's true! ;)
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    5"9" 152. Size 40 .32 /32' Fat fuck you.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    5 feet 8 inches 146 Pounds
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm 5'8" 150 lbs, so I consider myself in good shape.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm 190lbs, 170lbs without my dick. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    5'8"-5'10" I'm honestly not sure ? and currently about 300lbs. I'm down from my record high of 440lbs. Not all fat ..it's a heavy mix of fat and muscle. Did a Shit load of football and power lifting all my youth. Youth being defined as 13-30 years old.

When Shaylynn saw me I was about 350lbs. I look more in shape now than I did since I'm getting all this excess fat off and getting down to just the muscle. Still need to drop down to the 240 range to look realistic my best. At that weight I should look like I work out again lol

You ask what's my secret ? Been just calorie counting, 30min cardio 3-4 times week and weight training high reps 2-3 times a week

I
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @ juice-Just keep up the good work, I have had my struggles too, I'm currently at 5'10" and a bit over 240, problem with muscle is that as you get older its harder to push your exercise hard enough to keep those larger muscle groups from getting to fat, if you are healthy with good blood markers (meaning cholesterol, sugar in normal range etc.) and blood pressure in the normal range maintaining those factors is easier with regular cardio workouts than dieting, best just watch what you eat eventually you will hit your goal.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Twenty-five thank you man

Blood levels are on point surprisingly

I agree with the age and energy levels in the gym but I'm still pushing myself

Down from five X clothing to a 2X right now..by the time I hit 240 I will be in a medium tight and XL relaxed
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I don't show signs of loose skin once at 240 I do plan to diet down to 200 unless I start to show signs

Then I will just stay at 240-260 range until I'm 45 then due to age I'm not going to care about looks and be more health concerns and take it to 200 then.

If I make it to 55 I have plans to drop to my ideal weight of 160ish range for the gamble of longevity and attempting a shadow but we will see those are the goals
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @juice- Most folks care about looks no matter how old they are. I try to dress well and look well, my dad who passed away this year at the age of 92 dressed sharp right to the end so don't think at age 45 all of a sudden you will not care about your appearance.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do understand this that's why I'm already making provisions to help me look my best in clothing when I hit those ages.

As much muscle I have on my body it's actually possible I might not have any loose skin but I do assume due to old age and how the skin naturally becomes as well with getting close to 160 I should have at least a Lil around the age of 60 but who knows we will see when and if we get their lol
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    6'0" 215 lbs. If it weren't for my knuckle dragging arms, I'd weigh about 185.
  • edak94
    8 years ago
    I'm 63. Dropped 15 pounds since May and now weigh 177#. Work out 3X a week; run 10 -15 miles a week. The charts still say I'm overweight (height 5'9"), but I think I'm relatively slim. The girls at the SC have noticed and lately seem to be "awarding" me extras for the effort.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Since we're all 'fessing up, here goes: I'm 62, 5' 11", and weigh about 230 (down from 248 a couple of months ago). I probably should weigh 175, but I haven't since my 30s and would be content to drop to 195 or so and then stay there. I must say, no stripper has ever turned me down by saying "No way, you fat fuck!" They really are primarily driven by the thickness of our wallets, not of our guts.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well said
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Haters are gonna hate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion