tuscl

You might be a PL if ...

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
You buy a stripper a $1,000 TV and you never get invited over to watch it

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    How about if you buy her a Z06 and she leaves you in a cloud of exhaust ?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You buy her chacken fingers too but she won't share the honey mustard dipping sauce
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Still to this day I crack up knowing I paid a strippers health insurance premium one month. Gawker has paid for heroin - so we are on the same highway just going in opposite directions.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you pay a stripper's overdue cable bill with your credit card. (I confess to this).

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you spent 20K on a boob job and you can't play with them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    These are hilarious confession 's

Thank you my fellow brothers I will pray for your PL ness lol

I once added a stripper to my cellphone plan...bought the new phone and all....bitch kept costing me extra money...she kept going over the data.....did I get extra sex ? Hell no
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    You got your stripper a hotel room because she got kicked out of her apartment. When you are on your way over to visit her, she tells you that you can't, because her boyfriend locked himself in the bathroom, is doing heroin, and won't leave. It's funny to me now, but I wanted to strangle her at the time. Last time I try to be a white knight.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO damn...true....u do learn from these bad beats

I once paid a strippers behind car payment of $1,200 so they didn't repo it....did I get at least a hand job ? Fuck no
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Ouch! Live and learn.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, I just picked up a 60" Samsung UHD for about $600 at Costco. I had SB overnight and we watched a movie on the new TV. She wanted to watch "Brooklyn" which is sort of a girly movie, which makes me pathetic. Actually a good movie.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've been talked into loaning money to a stripper when I was new to strip clubs. Of course to a stripper the word loan is not really a loan unless they have a right to repossess it.

I got offered Tator tots by a dancer last night. I didn't even know the club served food.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    it was 55"
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ It was cold out. Shrinkage.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ ROFL

Other story that comes to mind: Beginning of 2016, dancer I was seeing told me that her brother was murdered by gunshot wound to the head and asked for money for funeral expenses. She was a champion hustler, and I assumed she was lying. Story made the local news, and the victim didn't look anything like her, so I didn't give her any money. Heard later from another dancer that the story was true -- but to this day not sure either way.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Basically balling
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Slightly off topic, but we have a new PL for the year of 2016. Possibly of this decade: Mitt Romney. Grovels on all fours during two dinner dates with Trump to get the position of Sec. of State. This after calling Trump a "fraud," a "fake," and a "con man" during the election.

@25 called this one correctly.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Daddillac gets my vote. all that money. on one girl.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I don't know. I think PL of the year has to go to some guy that dropped a bunch of money on a dancer and never even got laid or a BJ. At least Daddillac was fucking her often for two or three years.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Mitt Romney fits that bill.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Mitt doesn't do his home state of Michigan well. What a wimp !!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    then maybe i should be pathetic looser of the year. hate to think how much money i spent because of my wife. way beyond dadillac. 35 years of marriage. and now spousal support. these strippers are much cheaper. and much more satisfying.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    Ahahahahaha, vincemichaels. I thought I was the only one who still remembers the 'cloud of exhaust' story. I thought it was a Mercedes or BMW though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion