tuscl

Do you have......

skibum609
Massachusetts
Friday, December 9, 2016 10:58 AM
Do you have a "type"? Is your type based on size? Breast Size? Weight? Height? Ass? Race? Lack or Morals? Gfe? Ethnicity? Do you have a "type"?

32 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    my type is latinas.......but i'll dance with any race if the girl is attractive. a dancer who provides good GFE is important as well. the other things like weight, height, breast size, ass, morals don't matter as much to me in a perfect world......my ideal dancer would be a curvy latina with natural C cup breasts, a nice ass and a pretty face. (google suelyn medeiros) the only deal breakers for me are flat-chested girls and girls who are noticeably tall. i mean, in some cases tall women look great, but 9 times out of 10 i'm not into them.........that's why its a deal breaker
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Body type: spinner to pleasantly plump. Breasts: A to D Race: White, black, Latin, Asian. Attitude: low standards and an affinity for pain and punishment.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have lots of "types" in that I like all ethnicities and boob sizes....but I'll pick a short Asian with C cups every time over the rest given the opportunity.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Ultimate body type: Spinner Race preference: White, Latin, Brazilian, Asian, or mixed Breasts: A to B I make exceptions to the standard above quite often, but with less leniency to the non spinner's personality flaws and/or my inability to relate.. Ski: In light of yesterday's question and responses, did you actually want to see if you could keep today's post on point?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Columbian with big boobs
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    The one's that can pull of the GFE are the best. With that said the girls that look kind of average "girl next door" type that are secretly freaky as hell behind closed doors and love sucking cock. Cause lets face it.. If she sucks your cock you know it is love.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Brazillian sluts are always great, followed by a curvy Asian. Any latina next, then AA. I rarely go for fake boobs and never a fake ass. Attitude trumps looks tho. If she make Jr jump, she can get it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Crazyjo, my CF is a Colombian with big boobs...!!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    My type is bikini model- plump tits, toned waist tight ass, smooth legs, porcelain skin. They come in all shapes and sizes, though I've discovered I like taller girls better, more sexual positions than if you constantly have to work around a petite height.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Races and ages, I meant to say, not shapes and sizes. No, that's limited.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Spinners, preferably black or Latina or Asian or white with measurements smaller than mine and sexy full lips begging for kissing.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. i prefer what appeals to me at the moment. usually spinner to nicely sexy curvy.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like Rae Sremmurd would say, "I ain't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing that I like".
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I have had types. And in our local strip clubs I would look for that type. But then I found that the real fun of strip clubs is learning to go off type, size, shape, color, personality type. After all you only need to get along with her for a little while, and in a controlled space. Learned lots by engaging off type. Today I don't anymore have just one type. SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Blonde,brunette,latina Tall to medium height No flat tits or too big tits
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Easy
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Rockie: Not in the least. From my viewpoint nothing happened yesterday. I made a post. Someone else with an ax to grind went off topic and posted a few things. I responded. Took 120 seconds of my life as I type fast. Big deal. Means less than zero. Worked today. Ski tomorrow. Nudie bar tomorrow night. Work Sunday. Pats v. Ravens Monday. Beer, weed, hash, too bad, so sad. Be well.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Blondes with big tits. And since a picture is worth 1000 words... [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    jackslash. she's HOT.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Body type, spinner...Brunette, shapely B/C cups, Race is not that important, but ability to provide a good GFE is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + ebony ethnicity (non-black women just don't move the needle for me much these days) + more is more in my PL-book; I like'm voluptuous/stacked - like big full natural breasts (never been turned-off by boobs being too big as long as they are still shapely); big round ass (never seen a stripper w/ an ass too big for me not to want her); wide-hips; thick legs - I love getting/grabbing a handful++ of tits, ass, thighs; and hips - some small perky boobs are nice but just don't feel as good as grabbing/squeezing some nice full natural Cs/Ds+ + don't like'm too young - prefer them 25 - 45 - I like women that look like women and not like sophomores in high-school + a pretty-face is a nice plus but def not a must - never gotten a hard-on from a pretty-face but plenty of hard-ons by just looking at a voluptuous well-endowed woman - have turned down many a dancer w/ a pretty face but bods that did not do much for me (GNDs; etc) but never turn down a dancer who's bod I like b/c of her face - I'm def not into the GNDs (girls-next-door); I like the monsters with the big asses and big tits but not every dancer is built like a monster thus I will also get dances from medium-build dancers that are still pretty-well put-together but the thick built/voluptuous ones will def get my attention first + attitude very important - hate women, or people in general; that are too into themselves and think they are god's gift to the word - can't stand a dancer that is more into herself than pleasing a paying custy, will usually not bother w/ them if they make me feel like they are doing me a favor for taking my $$$ and giving me dances - will always take a willing-and-able to please '6' over a "you're lucky to have me" low-mileage 8+ + hate fake boobs no matter if they look and feel real - if her fake boobs are her best feature I will pass 99% of the time - will get dances from a fake-boob dancer if I really like the rest of her bod + I like big natural boobs and big asses but dancer does not need to possess both; if they have either I'm good and if they have both even better - if they have small ass and small tits rarely I'll get dances from them
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I still stay that the wonder of strip clubs is that they are where you learn to engage with all sorts of types, to appreciate them and to engage with them. Safer in the strip club than in ordinary relationships. SJG Mexico City, Wow! [view link] Peter Levenda, Sinister Forces, inspired by looking into the background of Charles Manson [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Young. Blonde. Big tits. I'm boring. But CF has a big ass and small tits. So I diversify.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    If I think she's hot, beautiful and/or sexy, it really doesn't matter what she looks like. Although I do have a weakness for beautiful black girls. I find some of these working as strippers so i keep going to strip clubs. But my ideal is tall, over 5'8", slim, great ass, slightly wide hips, and C or D cup tits, although B is ok too, and nice long legs. The number of women who fit this description are limited, but I like what I like. Recently ran across the name of a model that I really like, not exactly as described above, but nice. Her name is Karlie Kloss, she's actually 6'2". Another model I recently ran across online who truly fits my ideal look is Antje Utgaard, 5'10", slim but busty. Great looking girl and what I think a woman should look like physically. But sometimes spinners can be lots of fun too.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    ^5 to Papi. Single most informative poster for club reviews and the same here. Agree on the breasts and attitude.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Warm and walking; however either of those criterion may be waived.
  • DrStab
    8 years ago
    I like a lady with perfect legs: feet on one end, pussy at the other. Seriously, I did them all. Would love more redheads, though.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nordic Aryans.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Agree Papi described his likings so well ! ... that when I see a thick, curvy, big boob, big ass, ebony glowing dancer walk by with a smile - I say that's a Papi Chulo special right there. In fact Papi's description's been so vivid - I enjoy getting into Papi Chulo mode once in a while. bring em on - bigger boobs, bigger flappin ass and pouty lips. I like petite, spinners too - especially ones with a gift of gab.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I agree with Jackslash. That blonde in the pic is exactly in the ballpark I look for. Very hard to find of course.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jackslash... she is hot Rockstar... awesome!
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    white spinners for me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion