tuscl

OTC Rep

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
At a club I frequent, it was pretty much known I was OTCing one of the two ladies I go there to visit, and rumored that I must be OTCing the other one as well some how.

Well this rumor has Girls routinely come to talk to me near the end/beginning of the month to talk about hanging out OTC.

So I asked one girl last night, when she suggested that we hang out, why she didn't offer long before. And she said "I didn't know you would do it"

Bullshit

I called her out and said "All kind of guys are trying to get you out of this club so why you trying me now"

Her response was "I don't know those guys and I know your cool with it now"

Whatever. But again like all things women its like feast or famine, the moment you have one in your stable, all the rest of them want in too.

Everyone knows me there but the blatant OTC offers didn't start until I got that first one, and now everyone of the offers.

27 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    And the problem is?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Sometimes a dancer I haven't asked will offer OTC. But she's always a dancer I don't want, probably because I ask all the strippers I'm interested in.

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Tell the next one that you are having auditions and that she is welcome to try out.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    What problem? I'm just pointing out the fact that a lot of strippers are more willing to offer OTC when they know another stripper has done it first.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She probably finally felt comfy enough with you that she doesn't think you're a serial killer anymore, or she really wants to buy her boyfriend a new Xbox for Christmas.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking it's the Xbox
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The Xbox System would make a great article.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You are one popular guy GACA! Enjoy it! Women including dancers always talk and compare notes. They all want what the other has. Use it to your advantage.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

I am assuming that the other dancers have taken note that one of their own has TOFTT.

She experienced the joy that is GACA, got compensated adequately, and goes back for more.

Now that you have shown that you have passed some arbitrary threshold of trustworthiness, more want in on the action and don't consider it as much of a risk.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Great point Flagooner
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I could see it now in the stripper locker room.

Strippers talking:

Stripper 1: "Oh girl, yeah go get some money off of GACA, he paid me what I wanted, and I only had to fuck him for 2 minutes before it was over. Easiest $200 I've ever made in a long time."

Stripper 2: "hmmm maybe I should go talk to him, my son beat my boyfriend in Madden 17 last night and my boyfriend ran over my sons xbox with my moms car, so I need a new one and I ain't got the money. Maybe if I hit up GACA I can make him eat my ass out and get a new Xbox to boot too! Who knows maybe I'll have enough money left over to buy my boyfriend a case of Four Loko too!"

You get the point...
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

For a while, years ago, I was seeing one girl inside and OTC exclusively.

The other girls at the club knew it. And anytime my girl wasn't in the club, they were all over me to try and flip me to them. Girls in the club can be vicious. Don't believe the "girls stick together" bull shit. They are there for one thing and one thing only... your money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ money and looking for a cheaper weed dealer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They basically see you as sure $$$ - similar to when in a club and no dancers approach you but once they see you buying dances they all start approaching
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ @Shailynn it was three whole minutes man...give me a little credit
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well that's 2 minutes and 30 second longer than me! Lol
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It's always amazed me how much easier it is to get some OTC toward the end of the month when bills are due or the closer to Christmas as they need to buy gifts and customers usually are less. On the reverse, IMO usually harder right after income tax refund checks start coming out.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Or after Christmas when they have spent their rent $ on their kids' gifts. Early January is easy pickins sometimes as well.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Word gets around quick.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ that you're a douche
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It sounds like the dancers are running The System(tm) on you, just in reverse. ;)

1. Show the dancers you're relatively safe.
    2. You can money to spend.
    3. Most of that money is not available ITC.
    4. You have money available for OTC.

I wouldn't get bent out of shape over it. If you wanted pay 4 play sooner, you could have be proactive and run The System(tm) on them without waiting for them to take the initiative ... that's my take.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I say use this to your advantage....

Girls are talking that you do OTC.... you could get some new ones for your adventures.

Just don't get caught up in the SS or Drama..... you just keep in mind it is strickly p4p... no sugar daddy or any of that shit.... which leads to drama
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Dom77 Maybe my system is getting them to believe that they are using their system on me :)

@crsm27 ya that's what I've already started doing...let's see if this new one flakes out
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Strange. Why would anybody know you OTC?

Out of respect I don't tell anyone at the club I see the CF outside the club. I doubt she tells anyone either.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Cuz bitches run dey mouf B.

All of dem tryna be the baddest bitch nigga get wit it knucklehead.

Why you still be paying these hoes to shop symp bitch
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I certainly don't tell anyone at a club that I'm seeing a dancer OTC, and I know my ATF doesn't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure that dancers in general talk too much to each other and know who's boinking whom. It has been said on this board before that being known as the guy who has seen Exxstacy OTC increases your chances of getting more OTC dates, because Exxstacy lived to tell the tale.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have a story along these lines. My ATF, B, took a couple of months off from dancing starting in mid-August and we immediately started seeing each other OTC. About a month later we agreed to meet at her club on a Saturday afternoon to hang out and do a VIP room. (Yeah, I know: I paid her rent for that month *and* paid for a VIP. I'm a PL.)

One of her dimmer colleagues saw us sitting together and put two and two together, saying "Hmm. . . Deuce is here for the first time in over a month. B is here for the first time in over a month. Deuce and B are sitting together. I'll bet Deuce and B are hooking up!"

Of course we both vehemently denied it, but she was spot on. A couple of days later, on our next date, B said "That stupid L thinks she has it all figured out!" I said "Sweetie . . . she *does* have it all figured out! All we can do is deny, deny, deny."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion