tuscl

What Your Food Is Made Of?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, December 5, 2016 9:35 AM
The other day I saw this degereate at the grocery store with a whole fucking case of Hot Pockets in his cart. Didn't think too much of it but I wondered 1. How many are in a case and 2. Who eats a case of Hot Pockets. I remember eating a Hot Pocket in college and shitting for 3 days straight. Who would want to have the shits for an entire month? I went back and looked my next trip down the frozen aisle and a case has 24 in it. 24 Hot pockets. That's enough for 3 a day for a week or 1 a day for almost a month, depending on what your ass can handle. It must be a trend because my next trip to the grocery store there was a 30 something pale fat woman shopping with her mom and she throws a case of Hot Pockets into her mom's cart. I immediately thought this woman would be a match made in heaven for SJG as it looked like he only time she left her mom's basement was to buy more Hot Pockets or to buy a new video game at Best Buy. Back to my original question, what do you think steak hot pockets are made out of? Filet of beef? Kangaroo guts? Kitty cats? Pig hooves? Maybe Juice can tell us since he did work in the meat department at Piggly Wiggly.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sometimes your are better off not knowing. I recently looked at the ingredients of all of the frozen pizzas where I grocery shop and was shocked to learn that all of the pepperoni was made from chicken instead of beef. And lunch meats...you don't want to know.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I know a guy who does the whole, not some, or part of, but whole of his food shopping at Dollar General. Didn't know it until I bumped into him there when I was buying cleaning supplies, wh3n he basically bragged about doing hus grocery shopping there. In his cart was: Pop Tarts like 4 boxes, hot dogs, mac and cheese, frosted mini wheat, mayo, bologna, honey buns, microwave dinners, and of course the largest box of hot pockets they sold. This guy is in his mid 40's and about as healthy as someone with that diet and no exercise can be. This guy isn't poor either, not rich but enough income to shop for actual food. For gods sake man at least buy a couple cans of vegetables.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    This is the second discussion with an underlying healthy eating theme. Right in the middle of the bad eating season. Well, between the 2 holidays. I have jokingly brought this up with my son. He cooks and eats healthy. I try, but I live with and asian woman that could basically eat road kill while smoking and walk away. The Main reason I don't find asian women attractive anymore. But anyways, I make the remark to him that she is probably going to live longer than both of us. Check out the Ramen Noodles. The Sodium level in that is over board. Guilty pleasure: Those nasty Beef and Bean Burritos
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Better yet, hit the fresh produce section or a farmers market
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah I mean just because crazyjoe loves to shit at mcdonalds doesn't mean he eats there every time. I eat healthy when I cook, but on the road I fudge up lunches now and then. I come off the chains Christmas week, too many damn cookies are within arms reach!!!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    True. I think Joe eats well. Needs all that fiber. I hear that he eats colon blow cereal!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    As for me, I'm trying to live on nothin' but Starburst jelly beans! My feces look like a frickin' rainbow!!! (Disclaimer for the too literal minded: this is a joke; do not try to live on nothing but Starburst jelly beans; the all jelly bean diet will lead to hallucinations, an urge to post with the handle "Dougster", and death)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I cook most of my own food, and so I know exactly what's in it. Strippers love my lasagna.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If it smells and taste good, OK to eat!
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Hell Yeah Crazy Joe. I live between Dekalb farmers market and Buford HWY Farmers Market. Sometimes the view there is nice too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ohhhh milfs at the farmers market. Know what 'Chad mean!!!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Hot Pocketssss! Dead Pocketsss! I eat pretty healthy when I'm at home. Not so much when traveling.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's tough eating whole foods. Blue Apron is a good option, but time/ labor- intensive. I prefer to just get certified organic meats and veggies as often as I can. Skip as much national brand/frozen as you can. Always read the labels. Avoid Wal-Marta and Targets, all fast food and national chain restaurant. It gets expensive fast.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    gamm, You are born, live a bit of time and then die. I say enjoy all the time you have and don't waste it doing things you don't enjoy just so you can not enjoy them longer! One name always pops into my head on a topic such as this, Jim Fixx!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion