tuscl

For those that LDK

Sunday, December 4, 2016 7:42 PM
For those of you that's LDK regularly, do you find in addition to the grinding that you also need to be able to touch the dancers tits and ass or is just the grinding enough with your hands at your side or just on the dancers hips? Just curious, I enjoy a good LDK but I don't think I can have one unless my hands are free to roam. Just wondering if I'm in the minority.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i prefer FULL contact.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I do too, but not every club is full contact. Just wondering how common it is at one way contact clubs.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I don't know. Are there dancers who don't let you touch their tits and ass? They would get exactly one dance from me.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Most of my hundreds of lapgasms have occurred at low-contact clubs, where the customer can touch hips, waist, shoulders, back, etc. but "no titty, no kitty" (as the dancers at one of them so charmingly say). I do prefer clubs with more contact, and nowadays I tend to travel farther for clubs with extras, but over the long term, most of my SCOREs have *not* involved free roaming -- the grind has done the trick.
  • steve3000
    8 years ago
    It's been a while since I was a regular on the LDK circuit. However, my freely roaming hands were necessary. The dancer's roaming hands were definitely a bonus, but not required. If it's a hands-free grind, I'm just getting one or two dances. LDKs typically required 4+ dances.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm too old for that shit. It's just not going to happen with less than a HJ.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    What Shadow said. Tonight she only needed to stroke and suck my dick for ten minutes before I popped. It'd been awhile for me and despite having my handkercjef at the ready, I got it all over my new pants.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm so glad I club in Detroit.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Full contact = ace! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion