tuscl

Crazy

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, November 28, 2016 8:45 PM
So I am sure some of you have had the experience of having a dancer or woman maybe who isn't a dancer go off on you even after you have tried to help that person in many ways. Then somehow they act like you haven't done anything for them. Unbelievable. I met this dancer at a club in Topeka and we have gone out at least 5 times for dinner and other things. Nothing sexual just enjoyed her company. She told me she l liked hanging out with me too. I have helped her by giving her money to help with needs that have come up and then now I went to see her at the club and she had the nerve to tell me I support another dancer more than her which isn't even close to being true. So don't know if other dancer started this or if this woman just has lost her mind because she should appreciate all I have done for her and given her without sex even being involved. I am pretty sure I know what you guys are going to say but go ahead. I would also like to hear from the women on here as well.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You joined TUSCL 6 years ago but for w/e reason you fail to grasp strippers
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Yes Papi. I know. Maybe one day I will understand and believe they are always going to lie to get what they want then when they have gotten that then they can go off and say they never want to talk again. It is hard for me to comprehend
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As I always say, "strip clubs are bizarro world", w/ strippers often times the more one gives them the less they appreciate it and the more they expect/want/demand - the best way to get the most when dealing w/ strippers is to have a spine
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I know most guys on here are looking to get sex out of the deal. This one was different. That wasn't my goal with her. She was just really cool to be friends with.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you want to find love in a strip club, you better bring your service dog with you.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I'd rather convert all my cash into quarters; drive around and throw them at people rather than take a stripper anywhere without sex.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Skibum, you are a nicer person than I thought. I thought for sure that you would heat your quarters with a cigarette lighter before throwing them at people. You may be getting all soft during the holiday season.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    jayhawk, strippers are for sex. Yes occasionally you can find a great one and have some limited degree of friendship, but for her it'll always be primarily about your money even if she's a DS. You'll keep getting ripped off and abused, and be miserable, unless you start getting pussy in exchange for your money. I don't think I'll ever understand why you aren't interested in the sex but still keep paying strippers so much money.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @jayhawk123 “This one was different.” i’m speechless.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Women are hard to read IMO, so don't beat yourself up too much if you feel confused
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Strippers are easier to understand than girls you meet on Tinder and IRL :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I understand some strippers. Does that mean I'm crazy too? I do have 4 sisters so I had prior crazy experience. lol, at the bottom of the screen it says "So easy to be a valuable member, even a neanderthal can do it."
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Time to cut her off all together tell her to hit the bricks. You now know she really only liked your money, big suprise.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm shocked a stripper said she wanted more money. I never heard that line before. Just shocked. :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm shocked that a stripper got mad because you were spending money on another stripper.... Never heard of a jealous stripper (protecting her own personal ATM). Shocked. Just shocked.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    there is never one "that is different" . They are all after your cash, no matter how sweet they are at first. Over the past few years I met a couple "different" ones like your recent psycho dinner date, but over time learned that If she is a stripper she is a looking at your wallet. I'm fine with that as long as my best friend gets full attention and relief. Move on to the next one. She has
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Looks like you are getting some tough love here, but what they all say is true. If you were blinded to it before, it should be readily apparent now that you are nothing but an ATM to her. I'm guessing she gave you this SS to try to guilt you into giving other whores less so there will be more available for her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Never try to "rescue" a stripper. That way lies mushroom clouds, wasted money, and often news coverage.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's one thing for everyone to ponder. Not all strippers come off as expecting you to be an ATM. Since I am younger and not to long ago I was the same age as many strippers I would meet, they would often talk to me more like a friend or potential boyfriend than a customer. This can easily mess with a lot of guys heads and mine as well while inside the club. Relationships (whether physical or not) can easily get skewed with a stripper. For Christ sakes I had one that kept asking me when I was going to marry her... and eventually I understood that she wasn't joking!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn Do you really think there was no financial motivation behind their treatment of you? Would they have acted the same way if you had no $$$? I agree that you can't color all with one brush, but I do default to assuming a stripper is driven mostly by financial motives until I get evidence to the contrary. In this case, if she didn't look to him as an ATM, can you explain why she would be upset about him spending more $ on another stripper? There are other possibilemail reasons, but I think the likelihood is remote.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Strippers are only good for sex OTC. If you want a real g/f, you'll always end up disappointed. She's only your g/f ITC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion