tuscl

Big Boobs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, November 28, 2016 6:16 PM
Have you ever been in a restaurant that is not like Hooters or Twin Peaks where it seems lime all the waitresses have big boobs? Kind of reminds me of a Seinfeld episode

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I thought all you focused on was the restroom when you entered a restaurant?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Eat at Jackie's where the boobs are big and hairy and there is always extra toilet paper.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jackie's Crab Shack is delicious
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My boss once said to me, "When hiring, all things being equal, hire the one with big tits." Maybe he's hiring waitresses now.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Tell me where these places are. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    why? so that you can google it and look for youtube videos about it?
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite restaurant waitresses is rail thin and got a boob job that took her from 32B to 36DD (her numbers for measurements, not bra size). She puts them on shameless display, often with the top of the aureola showing. Her boss is a lech and let's her get away with it. I also think he gets regular BJ's. Boob job paid for itself in increased tips in 18 months. She also now has a sugar daddy and drives a Lexus.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite local sports bars, not a Breastaurant, has a stunning blonde with large naturals, tiny waist, and beautiful face. She's always showing cleavage, and I go out to eat just to see her. Unfortunately, she's a true standout there, so unless she's working I have to make do with the young Asian hottie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion