tuscl

OT: Man bun

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Friday, November 25, 2016 6:48 AM
Do any of you perverts wear your hair in a man bun? One of my cousins at Thanksgiving (about 22 years old) was wearing his hair in man bun. He also had a handlebar mustache. I thought somebody accused mikeya02 of wearing a man bun. I strongly suspect that is untrue but I could think of was that he was actually mikeya02!

22 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Your cousin is the stereotypical hipster fagget
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Your family can only blame itself for letting it happen and continue.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Well, he does have a female fiancée, so I don't think the "fagget theory" is accurate. But the hipster does fit. He even brought some home brew IPA to thanksgiving. Would have been brilliant if the beer were better!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Do his skinny jeans match his scarf?
  • sp
    8 years ago
    Hell no! I'm too old for that shit and they look stupid anyway. I see some guys at work that do it and I just shake my head. Get a hair cut!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Well faggett doesn't have to mean gay 4got, but he's definitely a hipster fag.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Faggot could still mean gay in this case. He could be using the female fiancee as a decoy with the family
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Man buns are little boys trying to look like little girls. If thst is what they are going for then its okay
  • ime
    8 years ago
    This guy is not brilliant, nor is 4got for not chastising him. Your supposed to love your family not let them be jerkoffs. Shame on you 4got shame shame.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I try not to judge people by their hair, but I DO NOT like man buns. If I see a man with a man bun, it is hard for me not to just refer to him as "Manbun."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I hope you teased him mercilessly.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Was he wearing skinny jeans with Chuck Taylors, or did he waltz in with shorts and sandals?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I personally think that unless you are a samurai, they look ridiculous but are they any worse than pony tails or shaving your head. I'm coming up on 75 years and am happy to still have a full head of hair that I comb in a tradition cut. The girls seem to like it and that is what is important. Right?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc, Perhaps as an old guy there are many things I might not know. Judging by your comment above, may I assume a "man bun" is a hair style like many sumo wrestlers don? If so, my answer to 4got's question it NO! However I do have long hair in the style of many bikers, and there are reasons for that.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    On one side of the street stands a guy in a man bun. On the other side, stands a gay couple. To me, the guy in the man bun is the bigger faggot. I have no issue with the gay couple, but guys in man buns make me sick. I'm not a violent person, but I would love to go around slapping guys in man buns upside the head. It would probably make the news as a hate crime.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm getting a bit old when I have to google a new hair style to see what it is. My thought was that these guys must have been women in past lives and want to show their feminine side. Or it's just another ME generation thing I don't understand. My father would have whacked us like crazy for looking female in any way. He was upset at my younger brother just for letting his hair grow a bit long. I guess some of it could be rebellion expanded. I think the look is stupid. It doesn't bother me that much though. I don't know anyone that looks like that.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    shark, Don't feel bad. I had to check as well. I think that when I go to the theater tonight , I'll do that with my hair.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I live on a college campus so I never see a shortage of man ins and stupid mustaces. I think the manbun is the male call sign for "hipster" like gay people have a rainbow sticker on their car. I'd say "pussy hipster" but I've even seen work out freak cross fit guys wear manbuns. Side note I don't think think I've ever seen a manbun on anyone over 30.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Here you go Shailynn. I would give him a pass tho [view link]
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Not hipster fag. Wrong wrong wrong Hipster douche!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    OK. Next time I see him I'll grab the man bun and say "not brilliant!" Problem solved! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Man bun + handlebar mustache = peak hipster No. I think they look dumb. Likely to become relegated to the same hairstyle wasteland as mullets and rat tails in due time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion