tuscl

OK... OK... Ima stop trollin' y'all. You guys should be ashamed o' yourselves. I

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:03 PM
I mean really, you guys write frickin' dissertations 'bout the constitution when I'm sayin' "oh noes da Chinese be takin' over!" WTF? Are you conservadudes as retarded as Doogie? I expected better from y'all. Sad.

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You're a fucking retard. Start talking like a human being and not a progressive.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Even online you are hard to tolerate. But I certainly would never tolerate you f2f. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Oooooohhhh... That darn zippy! He got us conservadudes so many times. We were just so outclassed by him. I'm so glad he's showing us some mercy now. It was just too big a mismatch!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Showed us consevadudes just like Hilary showed Trump in the election!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hold a grudge much? Zippy is stuck in his college days, and never graduated or moved on.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Conservadudes, c'mon...peace out! Y'all need to take a chill pill. I wasn't even tryin' to bait y'all 'til you started responding. My main target was Doogie and his many aliases. I just couldn't resist when some o' y'all responded to my xie xie President Xi stuff. Peace! Even to Doogie...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion