tuscl

OT: the new El Jefe wants to suspend the First Amendment !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apologize-tru…

So, asshole, we aren't to be permitted Free Speech.

FUCK YOU, DICKBREATH !!

106 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    If you can't protest , you must be happy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hey Vince how did you go from Trump calling for an apology to abolishing the First Amendment? A joke?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn, mikey02, think about it.

We know it's difficult for you, but try. Because I'm being nice, I'll explain it to you, oh brainless one.

The actor used Free Speech to chastise #2, Trump didn't like it and attempts to prevent their First Amendment rights.

Get it, dumbass ??
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I get it. You owe me an apology fuckface
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Dude you are way off, give him a couple days I am sure he will do something worth really crying about.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Although I don't see why that even needs an apology. He didn't really say anything out of bounds.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @mikey: vincemichaels a little prone to (il)logical leaps.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Trying to be objective on this because I really don't care. This though is the kind of stuff if people are crying wolf about when he didn't do anything except for ask for an apology not infringe on any rights, when he does do something real who is even going to be listening any more.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    On a deeper level vince is afraid that Trump will repeal ObamaCare and then vince won't be able to afford his anti retrovirals.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, Douchester wrong again, isn't your bedroom in your mommy's house warm enough??

Sounds like as usual you have a brainfreeze. Wait a minute, one brain cell doesn't qualify your stupid self as having a brain.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bend over mikey02, that's the only apology your stupid self deserves.

How do you like those 19 telephone poles we just rammed up your ass ??
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What the hell is wrong with you Vince? Drink-um too much firewater? You should smoke-um peace pipe.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nothing at all, dickbreath.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Trump is a whiny little bitch.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I couldn't have said it better, jack.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Sorry, my friend, but you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say the fellow has a right to speak out as he wish, and I agree. Trump also said it was rude, and I agree there as well. Would you stand up at a funeral and and yell at someone else attending and say something completely inappropriate? I don't believe you would. Then you lambaste Trump for , as you state, "...wants to suspend the First Amendment !", yet he is entitled to the same protection of said amendment. NO WHERE did he say or imply a suspension of the 1st Amendment.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, not at all, Clubber, if the cast member wants to plead for intelligence and gets lambasted by asshole. I never said it was a funeral, it is a great Broadway show. It wasn't inappropriate at all.

Pence should have had the balls to reply, he didn't.

I don't go to many funerals, and I don't say inappropriate things at them. My dead brother used to do so while drunk and upset many people. That was the person you should have jumped on. Too late. RIP, Michael, I hope you are in a better place.

Trump is bound and determine to undermine our civil liberties, this is just another of his exposing his evilness.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I found what the cast said to be both melodramatic and inappropriate. Apparently Trump did too and called them out on it. The First Amendment only guarantees the right to speak, not the right to avoid criticism if someone else is offended by what is said.

For example vince, you have the right to post girly melodramatic commentary about our politicians on whatever forum will have you. But that doesn't mean that someone else won't call you an absurdly emotional bitch who abandons all critical thought in favor of shrill and panicky posts the second that anything remotely controversial is posted about Trump.

See what I mean? ;)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Again, you say it's just fine the cast member says something, but for Trump to do the same is wrong???

As for Mike Pence, he has to much class to call out the true "asshole".

BTW, you should NOT be posting this crap here!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Again, I see your attempt to deny me my First Amendment rights. Failed !!!

rickdugan, "girly" LMAO what a bunch of crap, little one. "absurdly emotional bitch" LOL, You gotta stop drinking, rick. I could care less if asshole Trump shows his vileness and thin skinned self. You people elected him, we are stuck with this asshole. Thanks for nothing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sorry guys I agree with Vince on this, free speech goes without saying and nothing that that cast member said was rude or disrespectful. You need to remember he won an election, and as far as I know in my America there is no coronation going on. If they are to govern effectively they need to grow a thicker skin and stop taking anything said that they disagree with as an insult.
    As far as the venue Mr. Pence was in a public place he is going to get called out regularly this is called free speech and as long as it is not rude vulgar or profane our leaders need to receive it respectfully and responsibly.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    so when vince said “Pence should have had the balls to reply, he didn't” does that mean that governor pence was or was not receiving it respectfully and responsibly.

enquiring minds want to know.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No what I mean is how they reply is up to them but to demand an apology smacks of hubris.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want."

And people who think you are a whiny girly man will do the same. Freedom of speech works in two directions. Your version of freedom of speech is the one embraced by hypersensitive 18 year old girls attending left leaning liberal arts schools, who believe that they may say what they wish but that anyone who responds is insensitive and/or trying to shut them up.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ! You crack me up, rick. For the record, rick. I'm no whiny girly man. You really have to stop drinking, it's ruined what few brain cells you used to have. :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RickyBoy: " hypersensitive 18 year old girls attending left leaning liberal arts school"

That's going to be your daughters one day. Shortly before they decide to become strippers, and we swoop in there and run The System on them.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dougster's got you there Ricky boy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We'll just wave to wait and see how it will shake-out; but there are stories that he will decide to not spend much time in Washington and may want to be in NYC at Trump Towers which I find a bit disturbing but IDK if this is just misinformation and if it's true if he can actually make it work.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi you got this one right, and by him staying in his penthouse in the middle of one of the busiest cities in the world with all of the disruption going on keeping the people that elected him in a major disruption shows how narcissistic and uncaring he really is. He would make life easier for his fellow NewYorkers, if he were to stay in one of his other homes, then the Secret Service could do their job and protect him without disrupting life for millions.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @25 "without disrupting life for millions."

^^^^ this
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @DoctorPhil not sure I follow was there a question to me in that ^^^^this?
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @25. no question there. i was expressing agreement with what you said. no politician should ever be allowed to impact anyone's life. maybe we could find some dank basement in san jose to shove them all into for their entire term of office. i bet you dollars to donuts we wouldn't need term limits if we did that
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    True dat
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was more concerned w/ him being away from Washington and not being in close contact w/ those he needs to be in close-contact with - but yeah the impact of him being mostly in NYC can also be an issue.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Trump is asking an apology for what exactly?

Pence got Boo birds from a New York Audience.

The Cast gave some emphasis to a musical number that declared that the Immigrants would get the job done. Part of a written play that celebrates the diversity of ideas which brought about our Constitution, including the First Amendment.

Then at leaving the cast delivered this message quoted from the article Vince referred to:

“Vice President-elect Pence, I see you walking out, but I hope you will hear us, just a few more moments. There’s nothing to boo here, ladies and gentlemen,” actor Brandon Victor Dixon said.

He then read a statement reportedly drafted by Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator of “Hamilton,” with input from cast members. The statement emphasized the diversity of the show’s actors and their broad concerns about the Trump administration:

“Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you, and we truly thank you for joining us here at ‘Hamilton: An American Musical’ — we really do. We sir — we — are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us. Again, we truly thank you for sharing in this show, this wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men and women of different colors, creeds and orientations.”

I think the remarks were respectful but reflected the consensus of issues where the cast and the author had concerns about the incoming administration. If THIS is what Herr Drumpf objects to, damn him anyways! To capitulate to him would be no different than if the cast were to throw in an apology to George the Third for having the nerve to dispute the divine right of kings.

Donald Trumps little infantile twitter outburst shows us once more that he is intolerant of free speech in printed works or in theater. Let the huzzahs begin!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm & 25,

Of course you can espouse whatever you like, BUT so can others (me) even if they disagree with you. THAT is the bottom line! It is a two way street.

Guys, I lost two friends already over this election on facebook, please don't make it 3 and 4. I know it won't come from me!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    California sun has sunk
    Behind the Anaheim Hills, here comes the night
    I was high on junk
    And the warm winds of Santa Anna feel alright
    Will every crimmin' hood make a bargain with the world
    Seats are successive when you're shot to the curb
    I spend my day in blindness, at night I get my vision
    Dodgy, cause there are no one indecision
    Cause it's wild, well it's wild, wild, wild,
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Never thought the furnace was gonna burn us we worked the bellows fir so long
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Our founding fathers would applaud this open discourse. Some are on one side, some on other sides. Free speech was a cornerstone of our young democracy.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Clubber if you lose friends over an election than something is wrong either they don't respect your opinion or you don't respect theirs. I don't expect agreement from anyone but my friends know that agree or not that doesn't affect how I feel about them or the fact that I will support their rights to disagree at any cost.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If they had just expressed general thoughts about hoping for an open and tolerant administration then I might not have objected so strongly myself. This was where they went to far in my opinion...

"We sir — we — are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir."

This was absurdly accusatory and reflected the mindless hyperbolic melodrama that the media worked so hard to drum up during the election. Worse though, it was leveled with Pence on the spot and unable to respond to this absurd comment.

While emotional types like vm might lap this media nonsense up with his morning Cheerios, the reality is that there was nothing real in any of that coverage. Trump has given no indication whatsoever that he wants to touch social issues like gay marriage, women's rights or the civil rights laws that currently exist. In fact, most people looking at all of this clear-eyed see a guy who is fairly cosmopolitan in his views of things like bathroom use and the rights of women.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @ RickDugan For the most part You are right about Trump being a fairly pragmatic cosmopolitan guy but they have the right to speak, and trying to stop them is decidedly anti-American. By demanding an apology that is exactly what he did.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Lets face it: Progressives are pussies. The women are worse.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

It was their decision. Last I said to them, that they are welcome back in my friend circle anytime.

Truthfully, If this event will make someone give up a many year friendship, then I wonder how much a friend I was to them. Oh well!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Vince, really dude, you need to get laid and chill. Run over to Bogart's or H8 and get some special attention.

Then come back and bitch about the Bogart's VIP couches, or the stink in H8. The election is over. Some of us are ecstatic. Others, not so much. But we all have a love for fondling strippers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn, dallas702, you are absolutely right about my need to get laid. Unfortunately, my CF isn't working at Bogarts today, otherwise, I'd go and fuck !! I'm kinda afraid to walk into H8, but I just might, it's been awhile since I've had sex there. LOL

I honestly hope that Mr. Trump does exceptionally well. All of our Presidents find out quickly how complex this job is. Mr. Obama touched on this recently in some of his comments Viva USA !!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Did the police show up to arrest the cast? Is someone holding a gun to their heads? If not, then their right to free speech has not been interfered with. They can choose to respond or not. And if they choose to respond, they may do so with the knowledge that they will not be imprisoned or killed by the government for expressing their opinions. Simple.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck, I hate it when RickyBoy makes a post I completely agree with and have nothing to call him a "dumb fag" over. Fortunately he only does this about 2% of the time so shouldn't have to wait for the next chance.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dugan- Pence said he wasn't offended in the least so drop it, Trump needs to thicken his skin if he wants to govern effectively if he continues to get insulted any time someone disagrees with him, we'll start using your vocabulary to describe him, it'll start with butthurt, escalate to girly man, and end up at mangina, and all of the anti-Trumpers will have a field day every time he, to use your euphemism, acts like a whiny sorority girl.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dougster- How in the hell can you agree with that post he's being a complete fag whining about something the person involved is fine with, what a whiny little girly man he is.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Let's do a thought experiment though. What if Hollande had asked Charlie to Hebdo to apologize to Muslims for offending them but didn't actually legally require to them or change the constitution. What it have been appropriate for the office?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the fact that was agreeing with RickyBoy might be a warning light... I better rethink all this through... :-)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Twenty, whether Pence was offended had nothing to do with your stupid fucking comment about Trump attempting to squash free speech. If you don't want anyone to disagree with you then don"t say something so absurd to begin with. And if you would like to criticize Trump then that's your prerogative. Ain't free speech great? ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Please Dugan if my comment was fucking stupid than why would you waste time responding, and yes, it has everything to do with Pence being offended or not. President elect whiny little girly man gets a hair across his mangina, just like you every time some one criticizes him. Let president elect whiny little girly man, man up like vice president elect Mike Pence and concentrate on the work he needs to do instead of going off the reservation every time. I'm absurd but you are completely ridiculous.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    In fact, I hope Trump continues doing exactly what he is doing. For far too long, entertainers and absurdly biased media outlets have used their pulpits to spew nonsense like this with impunity. It was relentless and totally out of control during this election cycle and has been escalating for many years. Finally the other side has its own outlet through which to exercise its own right to free speech by contesting things like outrageous accusations by a theatre troupe or fabricated stories issued by the likes of the NYT. It is long past due.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I can see where you get your information from, ROFLMAO, what an idiot you really are.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Another point here..... If Pence is the one offended why the hell doesn't he stand for himself? Time and time again we hear about 'thin-skinned' liberals here, well ... is Trump so thin skinned that he has to take offense because his designated second-in-command to be took a tongue lashing from an audience in public? Trump is showing himself to be once again the narcissist who will interpret any criticism of his policies or his executive branch for that part as a personal attack. This is NOT fitting behavior for a POTUS. Trump is showing himself as wanting to rule by fiat as though he was an absolute monarch- I'm glad the cast at Hamilton showed some backbone and showed how the principles they push forward in this work of art apply to present day democracy.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Huge it was more like a plea than a tongue lashing. I watched the speech twice I didn't get any sense of disrespect that would imply a tongue lashing.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As I said in another thread it looks like Trump is going to be the most sensitive president ever, he always has to respond to everything. Why the fuck is he worrying about Hamilton?? Doesn't the president elect have bigger things to worry about?? SMH
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^

You have to excuse Hugh, after all he's just a jackass! Huge Jackass!

If there's anything i've perceived by reading this forum it's nobody is seriously going to change someone's differing political opinion, it's just much back and forth bickering with zero resolved.

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're right man but it's entertaining.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think Trump should deport all liberals - or maybe just build a wall around California and NY

:)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't forget south Florida even though I'm really not a liberal. ; )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, let me know when you get your notice from Immigration, we can party til they kick us out.

LOL
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I used to do theater back in my college days. It WAS completely inappropriate and Trump is right to blast them for that.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Vince I ain't leaving this is my country as much as it is theirs and truth to power is needed more than ever now!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    A quick rundown for my liberal friends. Democrats now control, totally, four states, FOUR. They are California, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Hawaii. Republicans, 25 or 26 totally, depending on the North Carolina governorship outcome. The rest are split. Does that tell you anything? Can you learn from it? The democratic party has gone so far left, they have become un-American, it seems.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    So the Libs are pissed because a guy asked for an apology and now are screaming 1st amendment will be abolished under Trump..... ARE YOU ALL FUCKING IDIOTS.

The sky isn't falling because Trump is in office.... well he isn't even in office yet! Also another person said the sky is falling because Ryan is the Speaker of the House again..... Do people forget that Ryan wasn't endorsing Trump. So he wont fall in line like a storm trooper in the Hitler era. Like Pelosi and Reid did.

I am so sick of liberals crying POOR ME.... when in fact nothing has changed. NOT ONE DAMN THING..... It is status Quo until Jan. 1, 2017. Then do you think right at that moment he will change the country??? Are you stupid.... when has the government ever worked fast. FUCK.... relax and just wait and see.

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The best part about the Trump victory is watching all the whiny libs losing their minds. They are all so impotent and petty. America rejected them, their leaders, their entitlements, their uninformed opinions, and their petty little insults. I am having SO MUCH fun watching them go ape shit crazy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO you morons crack me up, I'm no liberal, what we see in this asshole is a petty, Tweeting baby.. Awwwww, poor, poor Donnie, Melania cut you off again, no pussy for you, Donnie.

You are the idiot,crsm, get a grip on reality.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol Vince. They think you have to be a liberal to think Trump is a assclown. Lots of Liberals, Conversatives and Independents across the world think Trump is a loser!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Obviously free speech is alive and well. I do not want a President who spends his days looking to respond to petty attacks. Maybe this will change . I hope so. Otherwise it looks we will have a 14 year old middle school girl in the White House for four years.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Vince.... I have a very firm grip on reality.

I can see that a person hasn't even taken office yet, made a proposal, offered up one piece of legislation, or even a budget recommendation..... and people are screaming sky is falling.... world is over... etc. Do these people have a grip on reality.

Look at your title.... ... guy just asked for an apology... never said anything about first amendment.....yet you come flying off the handle. YOu remember people being called racist when they would appose Obama.... yet nothing was ever in a racial tone. Love how some people think. Bring in common sense and they call names.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    And here I thought Trump was all for saying it like it is / fuck the PC police. Yet he gets "offended'' like a liberal and demands apologies from a cast of Broadway actors.
    God, he's so hardcore.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dude, you don;t have a grip on reality, That's all that needs to be said. Inferring is a trait of rational intelligent people, and you call me flying off the handle. Did you serve in an active war ?? I did. That''s a reality we don't want but when called, one serves. I remember back to when I was 1 and 1/2 years old, do you ? Obama faced some serious racial tensions, obviously you don't remember that.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ And Obama did nothing about it. Racial tensions worse now than then. Vince, pay attention to your pal Clubber
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm kinda sick of political threads so I won't interact further on this one. But the title of the thread shows the joke that many people's criticisms of Trump have become. The guy justifiably says that these actors were disrespectful to the VP and should apologize and critics suggest that Trump wants to suspend rights of free speech. He has not and could not do anything to shut such assholes up. All he did is point out how offensive they were and that our leaders deserve a certain degree of respect because of their office.

I do understand those who think that Trump is overly sensitive and should ignore such bullshit. But I personally think it's refreshing to have a president who is not politically correct, is not afraid to call it as he sees it, and speaks his mind without taking a public opinion poll before he speaks.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, typical, typical of your hallucinations, mikey02. Get a grip, history tells us otherwise.

John, if the fool wasn't so thin-skinned, there wouldn't be a need.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago

@vincemichaels “Did you serve in an active war ?? I did. That''s a reality we don't want but when called, one serves.”

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

@vincemichaels “I did not join the services, I fought on the streets for justice back during Nam. It was an honorable service to my country.”

vince, vince, vince, tsk, tsk, tsk

as has been pointed out there has been no threat to free speech. but if you wanted to defend free speech where were you when the obama administration was actually using the power of government to silence politically conservative citizens? you know, lois lerner, the IRS, OSHA, the EPA? ring a bell? your thread title is blatantly inflammatory driven by your lefty ideology. you almost sound as loopy as that shit for brains san_jose_guy

chill out. go get laid again
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Well said, John. How Trump goes from being thin skinned to a MONARCH that wants to ABOLISH the First Amendment is beyond belief
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Rational Thinking..... Look at your title.... is that rational thinking. Yes I remember people being called racist when they objected anything Obama did.... do you remember that?? Do you remember this administration going after and trying to silence people.... (look at Dr. Phil's post above).

Again Trump hasn't done one damn thing yet. He just asked for people to show respect is all. VP - elect didn't go to the show to "protest"... didn't go to the show to "gain support"... didn't go or do anything. Yet he got booed and lectured by the actors. Again.... they haven't done one thing yet.... THEY ARE NOT IN OFFICE.

Do you get that???

Dr. Phill.... 100% correct
    John Smith.... 100% correct

Vince.... Thank you for your service to our country.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Vince, try a Snickers bar. You don't make sense when you're hungry
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Just because a group of actors got butt hurt over the Democrats being shown the doors in DC doesn't mean the VP-elect and dozens of others want to hear their liberal whining after a presumably intelligent theatre production. Be glad he came to see your work! Libtards!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @csrm27 At this point I just want to know when our president elect is going to speak for himself not tweet out some crap or send his surrogates forth just simply comes out of his exile and simply addresses tha American people no filter nothing simply introduce his real self.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    DoctorPhil, since you are a troll, obviously,that gives you special consideration. You don't know shit, fool. I fought for my country here. Get a grip, fool. Go suck your tiny penis.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black, mikey02.

I'm diabetic, mikey02, I don't eat Snickers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Another day here in TUSCL, it's so much fun.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Eat your veggies Vince spinach will give all the energy you need to keep fighting the good fight. ..........; )
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    OK Vince, I just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sure, fool, pigs fly too, right ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Snickers is for whiny little girls with small hands.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    @ 25

We will see the type of person he really is when he takes over. I agree he doesn't need to tweet anything....but he does....or someone on his staff does.

We will find out what he is really made of. Will he do what he said (which some is good other is scary).... or was it all smoke and mirrors.

One thing we will really find out is if our Congress will do anything. Will they get stuff done for the good of the country or good for just their pockets. Will democrats only vote on party lines (which both sides have done the past few years).... or will they see good or will negotiate for the common ground/good.

Before anyone goes off and says the Rep. were a do nothing congress.... it is bull shit.... Dems had the majority and did nothing..... then it was all political posturing by both sides. If people cant see that both sides were "do nothing".... then they need to wake the fuck up.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Txtittyfan, it isn't any of your business That is if you have any brains, faggot, You are just an asshole troll, who gives a shit about you.

None,
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @crsm
    It's getting a little stupid in here six years ago the congressional majority changed places The Republicans took control of the House, now the Senate is Republican controlled, Mr Trump and the Republican party own whatever happens, I agree that we have very little getting done by either party, and truthfully I don't care for all of the excuses that are being put forth by both parties. Let me just say this most issues are negotiable in my mind, but Mr. Ryan wants to grab my social security and use it as a political football. If he tries he will find out where the missing voters went and they might vote with pitchforks and i will be among them. Social Security is an "Entitlement" not a give away we paid into this system for the last 80 years or so I believe that the first paycheck deductions began in 1937 and I don't trust this group they are as Phony as the day is long. That is what keeps me awake at night, and Mr. Trump needs to understand that and speak to this issue now without bluster or his usual bullshit or the protests that have been occurring will seem like a walk in the park on a sunny day. Don't tell me what he has said because until I actually hear from him, straight I will not stop or modify my dissent.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I think you are a dumbass, fag boy,
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Keep calling 'em trolls all you want Vince. It's not going to change the fact that they have pointed out you telling a whopper of a lie all there in black and white for anything to see. Useless it's the HIV virus messing up your brain.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Douchester, blow me ya faggot, You as usual don't know anything. My service is a public record. It isn't the "lie" you claim. We all know you are full of shit.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Oh, yeah it just b sh1t when vince b called out 4 fake war service. that b no big deal!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Once again, I see you chatting with yourself. That's what ignore will do. :)
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    @ 25...

Oh I agree with you 100% about the social security. One thing is many many past congressmen have played with our SS $$$. If they would dip into the SS coffers everytime they need to give money to a pet project the SS system wouldn't be in the state that it is. There would be almost a surplus. But we can thank years of political BS and BS programs (that are still getting funded and are proven worthless) for the lack of funds in Social Security.

That is one reason people voted for Trump.... he said he is going after many of these BS programs.... cut them off. Now lets just see if he does this.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    crsm,

And if i had been allowed to put MY money into something I wished instead of letting Sammy "hold" it, I'd be a millionaire!
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Clubber...... 100% correct.

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @crsm27/@Clubbes-Regardless that is our money, not theirs. let them keep their grubby fucking short fingered hands off of it.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Sometime, if you wish a possible shock to your system, go to the SSA website and look up your life time wages! I never realized how much I spent in the clubs, "off the record"!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    After reading the article, it didn't seem like pence was harassed at all, just given a passionate statement. And I see Yahoo is also entering the clickbait circle, like a bunch of losers. Not expectant of Yahoo. And why the hell is everyone here so fucking rowdy bad-mouthing each other.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Txttitty..... Agree on he didn't really get harassed other than the booing from the crowd. But he also didn't go their to get lectured either.

Now to all the people up in arms about the election.... have the watched the news or read an article....

How many things has Trump now backed off on? He was all fire and brimstone on the election trail.... now he is becoming more calm and collective. You see... if people would have a little patients and let the man get into office before crying.... the sky is falling. Grab a cold one and a stripper and sit back and relax.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion