tuscl

zipman68's Brain is Made Out of Shit!

Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:01 PM
If any disagrees with this please post here.

22 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    So, you admit that zipman68 has a brain! That seems like progress to me.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why wasn't this one of those "Titles says it all" threads?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nobody disagrees with the title? Not exactly a surprise result if true. Let's give it a bit more time just to be sure though.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Doogie, I know you lust after me but I don't swing that way. Plus you're way too stupid and ugly for me. So mellow out. We're never going to happen.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Still no disagreements? Is this going to pass unanimously?
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Doogie, even if I was gay this wouldn't impress me. Pursue somebody in your league. I bet there are homeless guys that'll let you suck their cock for a bottle of Everclear and some Kool-aid.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Hey, zippy where's the rush of people to say I'm wrong? All I see so far is pure agreement. Maybe it's because your brain really is made out of shit?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Everyone who posts in Discussions has a brain made of shit by the very fact they're even here.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I disagree. SJG
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Ahhhhh, dougster? What about my post (the first reply, by the way) would indicate that I agreed with you?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    This is an idiotic thread. Though zipman makes no positive contributions to this board whatsoever, it's not up to Douchester to call for a vaguely timed vote and then declare his predetermined outcome. What a narcissist!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    zipman is perceptive and right on point. He also posts in a style which is just about the only way one can talk with pig heads. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ birds of a feather flock together
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I agree with most of what zipman is saying. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like Mexican food. That gravy and prostrate massage stuff is your idea. If that is what you want, go for it. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “I agree with most of what zipman is saying.” well there you have it folks. it is unanimous. zipperhead is a shit for brains idiot
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Hello Pot! Let me introduce you to Kettle. This thread proves my previous contribution.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ txtitty, you need to spend some time on a toilet. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    txtitty, what you post has no relation to reality. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    txtitty, I'm done respoinding to you. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, ok. zippy got one supporter: none other than SJG himself. That is one more than I thought he would!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion