Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Xie xie President Xi!

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

欢迎来到我们光荣的解放者

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

聖何塞人喜歡吸驢子公雞

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Why are you conservadudes so hateful? San Jose dude is committed to helping all Americans! He is a real patriot! Unlike the conservadude traitors that voted Trump.

We will welcome our Chinese liberators. Will you?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Yes yes destroy the middle class they not American. SJTards platform, does that make Zipman his VP?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

America has become deplorable. It must be destroyed to be saved. The PRC will help REAL patriotic Americans do this!

A toast to the glorious People's Republic of America and our Chinese friends!

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Shanghai

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I saw a lot of pictures of Xi Jinping when I was touring China last month. Hot or not?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Since he's a man and I'm straight I'm going with "not hot", even without looking.

The question is Peng Liyaun, brilliant or non-brilliant?

I'm sure she's a perfectly delightful woman, but for me I'd say non-brilliant. A little old and I really like pale skin and blonde or red hair. Freckles are an ace bonus!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement