tuscl

Babs at 74

Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:09 PM
[view link]. I know a few won't for various reasons, but I'd do her. Nothing like a rich oldie but goodie Would you do her ??

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When Canadian PM Pierre Trudeau died I was looking for a biography of him. I find him to be most interesting. The relationship with Streisand was one of the things I wanted to read about. I eventually found several books, but they don't say much about that. [view link] SJG about Steven Bannon, and popular versus electoral vote [view link]
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    There are 3 billion women on this planet. Why would you do this? So many women, so little time....
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I'm with Tx and Willy on this, can't stand her for several reasons. If you want to talk vintage women Raquel Welch has to be at or near the top of the list!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Barbie Benton for me. [view link] SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    She's doable- but certainly if she was a food item she wouldn't be considered organic (Kosher maybe, not organic). Plenty of plastic and preservative in use here- and probably the chin lifts and tummy tucks started before some of our readers were even born. Sorry Vince just calling it as I see it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No sweat, guys. Raquel Welch is one of my ATF's too I just brought Barbawa up coz I saw this article in Yahoo today,
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Was she ever considered pretty? She is way before my time but it's hard to imagine her as pretty.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    True confession: My love for Jews began in 1970 when I saw my first Barbra Streisand movie, "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever". Since then I've never missed one of her movies and, of course, have gone back to see the earlier ones. I would have loved to get freaky with Babs any time in the 70s or 80s. I especially love her zaftig bod and her noble Hebrew schnozz! I tell people, when they ask me why I have such a thing for Jews, that I am La Streisand's biggest conservative straight male Gentile fan -- a vanishingly small set indeed :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Her nose was an awkward part of her face, plus her cross-eyed look, but she was a pretty young woman. She used to be a headliner in one of downtown Detroit's toniest restaurants when she started out. She drew good crowds even back then.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    She actually considered rhinoplasty to reduce her schnoz, but ended up rejecting it because of the possibility that it would have adversely affected her voice.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I'm in the vincemicheals camp on this one! For some reason always had a thing for her, Raquel too!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A great singer but not a looker. She's also older than me, which makes her undoable.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    But jack, you could be her boy toy, :)
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    She started at the Caucus Club in Detroit. I saw her then when she was a cute singer. I'd do her now but only so I could go through her purse when she passed out.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You and me both, bvino.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    babs was HAWT when she was young.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion