tuscl

The 2k Club

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A few clubs are getting close to the 2000 reviews threshold - below are the clubs that are the closest although I may be missed one or two:

Playhouse Lounge (Burlington, NJ) - 1930 reviews

Follies (Atlanta, GA) - 1839 reviews

Baby Dolls (Dallas, TX) - 1833 reviews

Spearmint Rhino (Las Vegas, NV) - 1728 reviews

Looks like Playhouse Lounge is gonna cross the 2k line first - anyone see an upset?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Follies could do it. The Playhouse is going on past laurels. Follies is racking up 30 reviews a month and will eventually overtake Playhouse unless the unthinkable happens. A bust!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    shadow - I would think Follies will eventually overtake Playhouse; but are you saying Follies will get to 2k first?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - That is the question.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Follies is the hottest club so yes I think follies will get to 2k first.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Platinum plus Columbia sc has 1750 reviews but resting on past laurels
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the addition samsung
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I played a part in those 1750 reviews for PP but it has definitely gone out of the running now. It has been over 15 months since the last time I was there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am guessing that most tuscl members live on the east coast and towards texas.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It has come down to a 2 club race. Follies has come from behind Playhouse Lounge and now leads with 1997. Playhouse is 2 back at 1995. Place your bets. :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies now at 1998.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I first posted this 5 months ago Follies was behind by almost 100-reviews (91 to be exact) - I thought Follies would eventually surpass Playhouse but didn't think it would be the first to 2k since it was a good ways behind - but - Follies managed to catch up and pass Playhouse just a few reviews short of the 2k line
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies did it. 2,000 reviews as of 4/27/17.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, 5 reviews today got it to 2k
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Follies came from behind. Lol.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    nothing good lasts forever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    At the beginning of the day yesterday Follies and Playhouse were tied at 1995, Follies got 5 reviews yesterday and Playhouse none (not unusual for Follies to get reviews in bunches and how they were able to make up an almost 100-reviews deficit 5-months back)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fix was in ; )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Voting was rigged Donald Trump said so.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'd call for a recount.

Follies won the electoral count but playhouse won the overall majority count by almost 3 million.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i blame trump.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think it was shadowcat doing some wheeling-and-dealing in the background
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    shadowcat colluding with the Cubans.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies did it in spite of the Cubans. I have been boycotting all Cuban dancers at Follies for a couple of months. I blame Papi_Chulo for going to Tootsies and telling the girls that Follies is better for them. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Miami is over-capacity w.r.t. Cubans, it can't fit anymore thus they had to invade other areas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion