tuscl

zipman68 Sure Has a Hardon For Alucard. Think they ever Slept Together?

Monday, November 14, 2016 8:45 PM
Seriously? What's with zipman68 being so hurt about the quarrels I used to have with alucard? Nobody else seemed to care?

12 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think zippy feels alutard's pain so much because of what a sensitive guy he fancies himself to be. alutard fancied himself a sensitive guy too. Maybe that's how they ended up in bed together?
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Anybody ever notice how obsessed Doogie is with male homosexuality? Callin' everybody he doesn't like a fag, inventing the Tittyfag alias. Even his NotaDoctorPhil alias is obsessed with man-on-man action. Methinks Doogie doth protest too much!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I don't call everyone I don't like a fag. Some are just dumb. But you happen to be both. So why all the tears for alutard, zippy? You just a sensitive guy?
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    lol.....zipperhead has never had a hard on except that time when george soros was butt fucking him. yeeeehaaaawwwwww
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ziperhead misses alucard every day! Can we get a tear for them?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Zipman68 you're on to something, so I'll tell you the truth of the matter: Dougster is clearly bisexual. I applaud this. We should be more accepting towards the bisexual male community here. It's just difficult because he's such an asshole who hides his sexual orientation with homophobia.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Nina, I don't think Dougsta has admitted to himself that he's attracted to men. That's why he creates gay aliases and calls everybody fags. He'd be less of an asshole if he took some up his asshole. Doogie, you need to go to a video store with glory holes and suck some cock. Imagine it's me on the other side. I don't swing that way but I suspect imagining me will give you pleasure so I don't care...
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sheesh, I missed his rants. That was the time I disappeared. I met him several times, he was always cool. RIP, my friend.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'll have to search for Alucard's posts. He sounds colorful!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    No he was a cunt, almost SJG level cunt. But less rapey, murder threats, delusions of sex slaves, racist and anti-religious zealotry of Lloyd Schoene.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Apparently zippy misses him most of all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion