tuscl

Supermoon tonight

Monday, November 14, 2016 2:56 PM
Anyone see it yet? Will Rockstar and his friends party like pagans?

10 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    saw it last nite around midnight. does that count?
  • TheWholeEnchilada
    8 years ago
    I remember there was a super moon in the late 90's, around 1999 I think. I remember driving home and seeing it out my window. It was impressive. Huge. Last night, the moon looked bright, but not all that big. I wonder if it will appear any larger tonight. This Hong Kong girl I saw over the weekend. Wow. Now she had a super moon and I got a lot more pleasure out of that one. Touching is more fun than just looking.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I saw that moon, it really was something. Lots of cops our and about too. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Saw it last night on the eastern horizon and early morning just before sunrise on the western horizon. This morning it was huge !!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The nearness of the moon is more interesting to scientists than pagans. We observe the phases, but it's all symbolic so the relative distance is moot.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    But a bright moon might protect my car window from racist terrorists.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm watching the full supermoon right now. It's having a strange effect on the stripper who's with me. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Be careful. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Pompeii [view link] pompeii lupanare grande [view link] Lupanar = Den of She Wolves = Brothel SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It's a clear sky here. Looks like a giant spotlight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion