tuscl

Clubbing alone

I know this may have been asked before. Do you all prefer to club alone of in a group or with one wing man.
I prefer to go it alone, that way I can leave and change clubs if I do not see anything I like, stay late or leave early.
Not worry about whether the rest get a dance or not.
If I want to a VIP I can do it without worrying whether the others are po'ed for abandoning them.
When I am in a group I hardly ever get a dance much less a VIP.
I have also seen many groups get into trouble because one guy drinks to much and turns into an asshole getting the whole group tossed or worse.

35 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    #juicecrew4life
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I always arrive at the club alone, but I've met a lot of guys at the club that I talk to if I'm in the mood to sit at the bar.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I usually club alone. When I club with other TUSCLers, it is fun because they all know the score.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I don't have any choice when I'm over there, but would like to meet up with some fellow TUSCLers one day. I'm hoping to get across there in May.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The only time I have ever gone in a group is when I was 18 and we drove down to Tijuana. See my article. Since then I have only had a wing man in the same care with me twice. Both were TUSCL members from out of town staying at my house.

Many times I have met up with a group but always in our own cars so that we can each do our own thing. And that is what I want.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Scat takes in tusclers? Are you Doug a sex tour for Follies like those resorts in the Dominican Republic?
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Solo
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    shailynn - I have met over 50 TUSCL members. Some of them have gone on to becoming good friends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I club George Thorogood style
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Alone - I'm not good at multitasking - if I wanna club hard; def alone - if I club w/ others it's more about hanging and socializing
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Alone
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    TUSCL -- and most SC forums -- are mostly solo SCers. To me, I definitely understand that if your friends are untrustworthy, or strip club rookies. I am lucky enough to have a great group of buddies who are all PLs, even if some are just white-belt-level PLs, and SCing with similar-minded buddies is awesome, I pick that 100% of the time -- I only go alone when no one else is available.

Everything about it is better. There's the safety factor of us all going together and wandering through the city together. Having people to talk to at the table, while waiting for my girl. The super fun party-like atmosphere at the table. Being able to have your buddy's girl fetch you the girl of your choice. Being able to share the TOFTT financial burden of test-driving new girls. Dividing and conquering on making friends with the bartenders, bouncers, and managers. Having people to swap VIP room stories with on the ride home.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nothing like getting a hard on with your pals around
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I sorta equate SCing to dating; yeah you can go on a group date but I prefer one-on-one
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ hot to say group-dating can't be fun once in a while; but would not prefer it most of the time
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I always go solo unless it's with another tuscler.
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    I usually go with my best friend. Rarely does a third person join us but normally it's just the two of us. It has been me and him going once or twice a month for around five years now. It's a part of our lives!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just me and my dick visiting follies
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Always alone. I like the women. Its not for me about male bonding.

Brought some friends once decades ago. They didn't really like it.

Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, bikini, no touching, now gone, mostly for talking.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i usually go alone. including mexico. sometimes i run into another mongers i know and hang out a bit.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Papi, I got the music reference.... Prefer alone except for occasional bs'ing with a few of my fellow horn dogs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Alone almost always. Every time I have gone with someone else, with one exception, the guy(s) were just anchors. Solo is the way to go for me.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Papi, glad somebody remembers George Thorogood!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ everybody knows you like to hang out with bouncers anyway
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I club alone. Have a group of friends who love hearing my stories - sometimes texting while I'm at the club - but they aren't club goers. If I were to meet a tuscler sometime it would be cool to chat for a bit, but wouldn't really want to hang for the night or anything.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Can't wait until I have time to write Part III of the secret history of RickyBoy and The System. There I'll explain the real reason he clubs alone and why he travels so much (constantly according to his profile).
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I most club alone... but I do have one friend who has a similar affinity for clubbing that I will club with with circumstances allow.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    My standing theory if, most of you lone wolves would convert if you had a good friend who was also just as much of a PL. That's the hard part, running into other PLs who are as into it as you are; no fun SCing with rookies, lookie-loos, etc
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Some of the real bad PLs have tried to start conversations with me, but they just weird me out.. Gives a taste of what those poor strippers have to put up with with us. (Except for me. I'm a RICH STUD so they have no problems being around me.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Subra:

That is a great standing theory you have but I'm curious to know what your seating theory is - and if you have a lying-down theory throw that in too
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    In the last few years, I was either alone or with other TUSCLers. If not with those "idiots", I prefer alone.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I club alone 80% of the time. I do go with friends sometimes, but usually they like the same girls I like, I'm not about to get a dance from a girl after she got one from my buddy (my buddies are some real pervs lol).
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    @Papi: bend right over that counter and I'll give you my doggie theory, son! :) :) lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I almost always club alone. On a few occasions in the past year I've clubbed with a friend that I met here on TUSCL. It leads to a very different clubbing style: two guys, two girls, many hours, much alcohol, and beaucoup d'argent. It's fun as an exception, but mostly I prefer going solo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion