tuscl

Best Club in Portland for air dances?

justaguyx
Portland, or
In San Jose, you have basically two choices: The Pink Poodle, with decent girls and decent dances, but high prices and Cheetah's, with hot girls and air dances. In the end, I found that Cheetah's was the better deal for me, because I wasn't tempted to get lap dances. Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar club in the Portland area?

PS: Thanks to GardnyTheElder for attempting to rate all Portland clubs. The number of choices is overwhelming!

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never clubbed in Portland but Dolphin II, Spyce, and Club Rogue, seem to get good reviews.

If you click on a city name in the list of clubs one can sort them by various criteria, often times the ones w/ the most-reviews are often the better liked clubs.

You can also read the reviews of Portland TUSCLers Clackport and Dtek that know the scene well.
  • justaguyx
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Papi_Chulo. Those are good suggestions. Sassy's looks like a possibility.

Hey, desertscrub. If you'll read the original post, you'll see that no reasonable answer to my question would be incriminating. Also, if someone with 0 reviews is posting a question, it means they're contributing financially. This site depends on a balance between review-providers that get free VIP access and paid users that keep the servers running. A real freeloader would be someone with 1 garbage review.
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    I thought anybody could access the discussion section.

Buy a good VR headset and you'll no longer be in search of air dances
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect desertscrub, but it seems to me that justaguyx is asking for low contact dances (i.e., perfectly legal).

Of course, it's kind of non-brilliant to ask a bunch of weirdo perverts about ways to get lower contact, but to each his own! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why the duck do you want to know how to get shitty no contact dances. This is one of the most bizarre questions I've ever seen on tuscl that seems like it might be legit. I could tell you how to get good lap dances in Portland but I avoid places with nothing but air dances just like everyone else.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    And in my opinion everyone should contribute to tuscl through good quality reviews if they want to be an active participant and solicit advice from the community. That's how the place works
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get a dump truck for low milage
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Suck ass and blow air
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, only two nude clubs in San Jose area.

But there is often an underground circuit, it comes and goes, it operates in Mexican and Vietnamese venues. Usually it is not really nude, but a great deal happens with the girls dancing on the floor in front of you, and most all of them do OTC and do a very good job of selling you on that.

Also, I suspect that there is more like this in Watsonville, Monterey, and Salinas.

Welcome to TUSCL. Don't let a bunch of assholes frighten you off.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion