tuscl

Do strippers have kids by different fathers more than the general population?

Sunday, January 11, 2004 7:01 PM
I know a lot of you have strong opinions.....

6 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    A friend of mine (a doctor of medicine) told me that in a general testing of DNA, one out of ten kids are not from the husband. Damn, those mailmen are delivering more than just the bills...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Some strippers BECOME strippers after having babies with DIFFERENT GUYS
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    My best friend has 2 kids by 2 different fathers, but thats only becuase her first husband, was killed by a drunk driver on his way home from work. I only know one girl who has 2 kids by 2 different fathers than her and she is not a stripper. I think the whole different baby daddy thing happens more outside the stripper world.
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    Well I know of 3 different strippers who DO have at least 2 kids from different fathers. As a matter of fact this one girl has 2 daughters - one black and one white. The black girl's father was arrested last year for "pimping" and the white girl's dad is a known drug dealer. Just goes to show you that some of these stripper's have great taste in men.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    C&S, I think you're confusing us with the guests on Jerry Springer. P.S. I don't have ANY kids, so there!! LMAO
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    I doubt it. Probably less often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion