tuscl

PSA

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:20 PM
If you're going to going to take the risk of trying to finger your dancer in a private dance, Please Please PLEASE wash your hands first. I never thought I'd have to say this, until I took a gentleman to VIP who apparently spilled tequila on his hands earlier but didn't think to wash it off. And omfg now my pussy is paying for it.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Seems to me that the tequila would have killed any germs. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Holy shit
  • TheWholeEnchilada
    8 years ago
    I took an old fav back to vip once and she knew we were about to get busy, so she asked if I washed my hands. I had a while ago, but not recently, so I poured half a vodka shot on my hands and rubbed them together like Mr. Miagi in the Karate Kid. She was satisfied and away we went.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    It cost a couple of baby wipes, but it's all better now. And if there's tequila on your dick, wash that too. The pain has now subsided.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's pretty rare that I finger a dancer. But if I did, then washing my hands beforehand seems like a perfectly reasonable request.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    And can you please post a picture of your pussy. One of our members has a tshirt that says "vagina inspector." He can give you a medical opinion to make sure that you're ok between the legs and don't need to sue anyone.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I don't enjoy FIV myself so I never try to impose that on dancers....tho I have encountered several that literally grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers inside. Whatever floats their boat. And I can't even imagine a scenario where there would be tequila on my pussy. Guess I gotta start livin large.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    You mean a gynecologist, John? LOL Lopaw, I never imagined that shit would happen to me. I remember reading the articles on why soaking tampons with alcohol to get yourself drunker was a bad idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe the tequila caused a bit of a burning sensation but one would think it would not cause harm - he should have been a gentleman and licked your pussy to soothe it
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    [view link] This video summed up that moment quite well.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Sorry, Eve. I'll wash my hands next time.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I wash my hands a lot. Maybe that's why in one club some dancers put my hand on their pussy right away. They wanted someone clean. I was like, well I wasn't going to put my hand there especially to start off the dance. Now if she had given me a latex glove, I could have felt safe doing whatever she wanted. However I was from out of town and all I expected was a lap dance. I remember one dancer told me she didn't check her bikini bottom and a spider bit her right in the pussy. She said that hurt like a motherfucker and the first time she went to the doctor or hospital, they just gave her something and sent her home. She swelled up and went back and someone recognized it as a spider bite and treated her. She showed me a pic. I wanted to see a before pic too but she said she didn't have that handy. I had seen her pussy a lot in years past so she asked if I was interested in seeing a pic on her phone. She probably shakes her clothes and shoes before putting anything on now.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Asking PLs to wash hands before fingering seems like a brilliant request!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    How can you allow someone to finger you... rofl. I once took a sensuous dancer to vip and she said I was very aggressive and I hadn't even fingered.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look".
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There was a girl at an extras club I used to go to, who would give you a squirt of Purrell before the dance started, and also purrell her own hands, and you'd both start off with freshly disinfected hands. I thought that was a GREAT idea. I mean, I knew MY hands were clean, but who knew how cummy or vajuicey her fingers were from the last guy, But the PLs fucking HATED it. They howled about it on the local forums like it was the end of the world. The girl stood her ground, which I think was awesome. But I imagine the ruckus kept any other girls from adopting this model.... unfortunately. I took to bringing my own Purrell bottle with me, and doing it with everyone. I also ALWAYS brought a light jacket that I could lay across the couch so my bare ass wasn't on the cum-couch, which the girls always liked, "I can't believe these other guys just sit naked on this gross couch, they have no idea what they're sitting on"
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    "I remember one dancer told me she didn't check her bikini bottom and a spider bit her right in the pussy." What in. the fuck.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    "How can you allow someone to finger you... rofl. I once took a sensuous dancer to vip and she said I was very aggressive and I hadn't even fingered." Are you really that stupid? A dancer giving a nude dance is often in very vulnerable positions and all it takes is one opportunity for a PL to jam their fingers in when she is bent over or looking elsewhere or any number of ways.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Fingering does nothing for me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ maybe she needs to put a second finger in you?
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    ^ Or perhaps a 3rd.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    iv'e the fourth. good tequila is 40% alcohol. purell and other hand sanitizers are like 60% alcohol. i would think that tequila and most any other alcohol is clean enough. butt what do i know.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I once cleaned a whiteboard with cognac because some idiot used a permanent marker on it, and there was an open bar, and I didnt want to find the janitor. I always keep my nails trimmed and filed and clean them before going to the SC so they aren't black. I also used gloves when I work on my cars so I dont have mechanics hands.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    What a waste of good tequila. :(
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    agree. espeselly don julio.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like the light jacket idea. Very practical.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    when I am going to be around women, I always prepare my hands carefully! SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wear a condom on each one of my fingers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I make sure my finger nails are not only as short as possible, but also very carefully filed down and inspected for any sharpness. SJG
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    Make sure you apply some spermicidal lube on each finger condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion