tuscl

[Updated] Worst strip clubs still in business

TR_NYC
i love mongering
Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:10 AM
There is a very old thread about the worst strip clubs still in business at [view link]. Lets try to have an updated list for the guys on the site. For me,"Dream Palace" in Tempe is the worst so far. ( I will add the reviews for all my visits shortly).

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is a golden oldie of a thread, and I do not seem to have commented on it at the time. I would suggest Chix on Dix as the worst, although the name is kind of funny. I don't know if it's still open, but it was a shit hole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Club Madonna in Miami Beach The Key West tourist trap clubs
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'll take a crack. Of clubs I've actually been to I would say Coz's 8 ball in Cadillac MI and Potters Pub in Jackson MI are both totally atrocious- I'm into dives but lazy entitled girls and poor atmospheres and in both cases, zero privacy or mileage- more of a place for locals to hang out and shoot pool than anything else. Honorable mentions go to The Chapeau Vert in Detroit (Dead already, poorly managed dive- city council killed what mileage they had and there's no fixing it not to mention the area is becoming a shithole so its not safe to park at night---and they axed their day shift!) and Club Venus in Detroit (which at least had through the roof mileage in the day but pretty much City Council again killed the mileage- about all it is now is a place to go to be surrounded by friends in low places if you're into that sort of thing)... Chix on Dix I thought went through that "Pub Save" reality show and got totally killed by a celebrity TV star who tried turning it into an actual gentleman's club with no concept of how the competition worked in metro Detroit. His ideas were more of a joy kill than DejaVu corporate for shit sake. Wrong location for what he tried to mold it for.... and wrong concept for the clients they had (mostly Auto workers, truckers, hood rats). They did a name change even- but its gone.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My nominee is the Satin Lady in Wheatland, IN (near Vincennes in SW Indiana). It's a true dump in the middle of nowhere with bare concrete walls, unattractive dancers, and zero mileage.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chapeau Vert and Club Venus are shitholes, always have been, most likely always will be.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Well hell, I stared the other thread before I even saw this one. Lookers in Ft. Myers I can personally attest has nose-dived to an absolute shithole recently. Fantasy's on Ft. Myers Beach is notoriously awful. Uncle Paulie's Pub in the Chicago burbs was always more miss than hit. The Ships Wheel in Metairie LA is probably closed, but it had some bad dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ So are these the worst kind that you are going to, or the kind you are avoiding? SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I avoid shitholes whenever possible.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At least as far as I have been in so far, I love shitholes. For one thing, the money goes further. For another they will do as much as possible ITC, and everything OTC. I don't need to have girls approaching me. I like to pick 'em. So long as they have one I like and can get along with, I'm fine. And I don't use that 1 to 10 scale to decide if I like a girl. So it does not make any difference to me what their typical girl looks like. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion