Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:19 PM
Yay for me I love tall, slim women.

37 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hell no.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I like nice meaty thighs accompanied with meaty ass and hips.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    No way.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yay! However, I don't really care either way.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It all depends on how much mileage she gives.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    ABSOLUTELY thigh gap is the must
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Give me an example
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Here you go GoV, the beautiful Emily Ratajkowski [view link] Go Cowboys by the way, lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lord have mercy, that bitch is skinny! Somebody give her a meal!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Count me out, while I'm mostly a Boob guy I definitely want some cushion for the pushin'.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Oh I see If I have to pick one or the other I would say......nay But the truth is a thigh gap is something I'm indifferent about.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Absolutely yes, my ideal woman
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nay, not a deal-breaker but I prefer my women w/ shapely meat on them
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Nope. I like thin to medium build women but thigh gaps are not attractive to me. If a girl is naturally thin and has gapping naturally, that's fine. But for otherwise healthy women to excessively diet just to achieve it is stupid and dangerous.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I love them, looking through that gap and seeing a nice bulging and shaved pussy is wonderful, or as others would say 'brilliant'.
  • Topspin57
    8 years ago
    I love all women, those with the "gap" and those that have some chaffing going on when they walk up to me to ask me if I want a dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    F2F I have usually gone for smaller size girls. But real tall ones can be a huge turn on. Strip clubs are perfect places for enjoying them too. :) SJG Fashion Show | Hot Lingerie Fashion Week 'Lise Charmel' Collection SimpleStation [view link] FASHION SHOW | Hot Bikini Art Heart Fashion Beach 'CIRONE SWIM' SimpleStation [view link] Fashion Show | Beauty Hot Lingerie and Bikini Fashionshow 'CM' 2016 SimpleStation [view link] Lingerie Collection Von Follies by Dita von teese Fashion Show 2012 - L'ORÉAL Paris Powder Room [view link] Lingerie Collection Fashion Show London - Collection Fashion Show 2012 [view link] LEONISA Spring Summer 2017 | COLOMBIAMODA 2016 by Fashion Channel [view link] SORT Lingerie Spring Summer 2017 | COLOMBIAMODA 2016 by Fashion Channel [view link] NOISE Spring Summer 2017 | COLOMBIAMODA 2016 by Fashion Channel [view link] ETAM Spring Summer 2017 Highlights Paris by Fashion Channel [view link] PIRELLI CALENDAR 2006 The Making Of 2 of 3 by Fashion Channel [view link] PIRELLI CALENDAR 2009 | The Making of | by Fashion Channel [view link] RITRATTI MILANO at CPM Bedtime Stories Autumn Winter 2014 2015 by Fashion Channel [view link] Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away [view link] Lenny Kravitz "Are You Gonna Go My Way" [view link] Lenny Kravitz - Lady [view link] Lenny Kravitz - Again [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I like a thigh gap. I like them to be not too thick
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Absolutely not. I want those thick as tights smashing against each other when she walks by. I like women, not emo boys or the canvases for some high fashion designer's clothing on a runway in Milan.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) SJG
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Yay
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Don't care as long as she's hot
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i prefer an inner thigh gap. so nice on a pretty girl.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    say no to thigh gap! [view link]
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Thigh gap. Bikini bridge. Belly crack. I love fit women.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    IMO women with thigh gaps usually (but not always) just look way too thin. Not saying I like fat chicks, but do prefer at least a little meat on the bones.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You're they can get a thigh gap by starving themselves, but they can also earn it by staying healthy. I don't think it has to be all the way from the ankles to the pussy. Even a gap from the knees to the upper thighs is fine, or that hot little triangle formed the upper thighs and the pussy.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    That ratjakoski pic was so hot! I just saved $100 today by LDK ing after looking at that wonderful thigh gap, hence saving a trip to the club.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I think Ratakojski was the original inspiration for the belly crack fad.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    The original thigh gap beauty was Cara Delvigne. @Bavarian, They are not good for your reputation especially because other people may think she's a tranny when she goes reverse cameltoe on you :). As the wise will say too much of anything is bad.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I love that gap! In hot weather fat chicks with their thighs rubbing together sweat and that's not a good kind of sweat.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It appears that this is an open question.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Nay! Somebody get this bitch a big mac
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Stairway to Heaven!
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;)) Thigh gap is a must!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Well, Thanks to SJG guy I have a new fetish. Women with insects WOW ! That's hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ ?? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion